Jessica Simpson Comes to 'Project Runway' Finale as Judge
Jessica Simpson has been given a big fashion boost - she'll help pick the winner of Heidi Klum's top designer reality show "Project Runway" in America. The pop star/actress and shoe designer will join Klum, designer Michael Kors and style writer Nina Garcia for the final of the eighth season of the show.
The big celebrity guest reveal came during Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week in New York on Thursday, September 9 when Simpson joined the regular judges for the big finale at Lincoln Center. Coincidentally, former "Project Runway" winner, Christian Siriano - who was a favorite of ex-celebrity judge Victoria Beckham - was to debut his spring styles at the same event as WENN went to press.
When asked by E! News who is her favorite among the contestants, she said, "I'm going to be torn on who I want because there's a couple that I really like, so we shall see. It's exciting."
- Miley Cyrus Calls Out Disney, Says She Was Underpaid on 'Hannah Montana'
- Monsters and War Unleashed in New 'Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them' Trailer
- Video: Kim Kardashian Ambushed by Gigi Hadid's Attacker in Paris
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Heading to 'SNL' as First-Time Host
- 'Lion King' Gets a Remake From Disney and Jon Favreau
- Robin Hood Confirmed to Return for 'Once Upon a Time' Season 6
- New David Bowie Greatest Hits Album Announced
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos