Jessica Simpson Comes to 'Project Runway' Finale as Judge
Jessica Simpson has been given a big fashion boost - she'll help pick the winner of Heidi Klum's top designer reality show "Project Runway" in America. The pop star/actress and shoe designer will join Klum, designer Michael Kors and style writer Nina Garcia for the final of the eighth season of the show.
The big celebrity guest reveal came during Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week in New York on Thursday, September 9 when Simpson joined the regular judges for the big finale at Lincoln Center. Coincidentally, former "Project Runway" winner, Christian Siriano - who was a favorite of ex-celebrity judge Victoria Beckham - was to debut his spring styles at the same event as WENN went to press.
When asked by E! News who is her favorite among the contestants, she said, "I'm going to be torn on who I want because there's a couple that I really like, so we shall see. It's exciting."
More Project Runway News
- Two New Characters on 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 Revealed. Get the Details!
- Khloe Kardashian Tries to 'Move On and Focus on Herself' During Her 'Sad' 32nd Birthday
- Ansel Elgort Is in Talks to Star in 'Dungeons and Dragons' Reboot
- Did Britney Spears Delay Single to Include Sample of Justin Timberlake's 'Cry Me a River'?
- George Clooney Reportedly 'Refused' to Protect Wife Amal From 'Bloodthirsty Terrorists'
- Kylie Jenner Asks Tyga to Move Back Into Her House
- Rihanna Is Unhappy Kanye West Put Her in Bed With Donald Trump and George W. Bush in 'Famous' Video
- Iggy Azalea Gets Thanked for 'Ruining Hip-Hop.' See Her Reaction