Jessica Simpson Comes to 'Project Runway' Finale as Judge
Jessica Simpson has been given a big fashion boost - she'll help pick the winner of Heidi Klum's top designer reality show "Project Runway" in America. The pop star/actress and shoe designer will join Klum, designer Michael Kors and style writer Nina Garcia for the final of the eighth season of the show.
The big celebrity guest reveal came during Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week in New York on Thursday, September 9 when Simpson joined the regular judges for the big finale at Lincoln Center. Coincidentally, former "Project Runway" winner, Christian Siriano - who was a favorite of ex-celebrity judge Victoria Beckham - was to debut his spring styles at the same event as WENN went to press.
When asked by E! News who is her favorite among the contestants, she said, "I'm going to be torn on who I want because there's a couple that I really like, so we shall see. It's exciting."
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby