Jessica Simpson Comes to 'Project Runway' Finale as Judge
Jessica Simpson has been given a big fashion boost - she'll help pick the winner of Heidi Klum's top designer reality show "Project Runway" in America. The pop star/actress and shoe designer will join Klum, designer Michael Kors and style writer Nina Garcia for the final of the eighth season of the show.
The big celebrity guest reveal came during Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week in New York on Thursday, September 9 when Simpson joined the regular judges for the big finale at Lincoln Center. Coincidentally, former "Project Runway" winner, Christian Siriano - who was a favorite of ex-celebrity judge Victoria Beckham - was to debut his spring styles at the same event as WENN went to press.
When asked by E! News who is her favorite among the contestants, she said, "I'm going to be torn on who I want because there's a couple that I really like, so we shall see. It's exciting."
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3