Jessica Simpson Comes to 'Project Runway' Finale as Judge
Jessica Simpson has been given a big fashion boost - she'll help pick the winner of Heidi Klum's top designer reality show "Project Runway" in America. The pop star/actress and shoe designer will join Klum, designer Michael Kors and style writer Nina Garcia for the final of the eighth season of the show.
The big celebrity guest reveal came during Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week in New York on Thursday, September 9 when Simpson joined the regular judges for the big finale at Lincoln Center. Coincidentally, former "Project Runway" winner, Christian Siriano - who was a favorite of ex-celebrity judge Victoria Beckham - was to debut his spring styles at the same event as WENN went to press.
When asked by E! News who is her favorite among the contestants, she said, "I'm going to be torn on who I want because there's a couple that I really like, so we shall see. It's exciting."
- 'The Predator' Release Date Pushed Back
- 'Deadpool 2' and 'New Mutants' Get Release Dates
- Video: Kylie Jenner Holding Hands With Travis Scott
- 'X-Men: Dark Phoenix' and Release Date Officially Announced
- Jay-Z Renews Deal With Live Nation
- 'Avatar' Sequels Release Dates Unveiled
- Kourtney Kardashian Goes Undercover as News Reporter and Nobody Recognizes Her
- Carmelo and La La Anthony Put on United Front for Sake of Their Son