DMX Added to Epicenter Fest Line-Up, Joining Eminem
Troubled rapper DMX has been added to the line-up for the Epicenter 2010 festival in California at the end of the month, September 25 - 26. The gruff hip-hop star, who has been in and out of jail in recent months will join Eminem, Blink-182 and KISS at the Auto Club Speedway event in Fontana, but his performance will be an exclusive one - only VIP ticket holders will get the chance to see him play backstage on Saturday night, September 25.
The festival will also feature the first Southern California show in a decade for the recently reunited House of Pain, who will be celebrating their 20th anniversary at the event.
Also on the bill at Epicenter is Rise Against, Bush, 30 Seconds to Mars, Papa Roach, Bad Religion and OutKast star Big Boi.
- 'KUWTK' Returns for Another Season as 'Life of Kylie' Ends Up Being a Flop
- 'Downtown Abbey' Movie Is in the Works
- Rob Kardashian Is Lawyering Up Against Blac Chyna
- Angelina Jolie and Charlize Theron Are Feuding Over 'Bride of Frankenstein' Role
- Nick Jonas to Embrace 'Positivity' in His New Album
- 'Glee' Star Charice Pempengco Changes Name to Jake Zyrus. Is She Transitioning?
- Girls Lined Up to Give Tom Cruise Blow Job on Set of 'Risky Business', Co-Star Reveals
- Courtney Stodden Strips Down to Tiny Underwear to Perform Striptease