Rascal Flatts' Joe Don Rooney Is First-Time Dad to Baby Girl
Rascal Flatts guitarist Joe Don Rooney has become a dad for the second time - his model wife Tiffany Fallon has given birth to a baby girl. The couple welcomed little Raquel Blue Rooney to the world in Nashville, Tennessee on Tuesday, September 7. The tot is a little sister for their two-year-old son, Jagger.
Rooney tells People.com: "Tiffany and I are so excited to have brought a brand new baby into the world. Raquel Blue is so beautiful and we feel so grateful to have this sweet little angel round out our family."
"Jagger is already an excited big brother; yesterday he gave her kisses and tried to feed her cookies! We feel blessed and are ready for the sleepless nights ahead." The couple wed in April, 2006 and announced the pregnancy in March.
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival