Rascal Flatts' Joe Don Rooney Is First-Time Dad to Baby Girl
Rascal Flatts guitarist Joe Don Rooney has become a dad for the second time - his model wife Tiffany Fallon has given birth to a baby girl. The couple welcomed little Raquel Blue Rooney to the world in Nashville, Tennessee on Tuesday, September 7. The tot is a little sister for their two-year-old son, Jagger.
Rooney tells People.com: "Tiffany and I are so excited to have brought a brand new baby into the world. Raquel Blue is so beautiful and we feel so grateful to have this sweet little angel round out our family."
"Jagger is already an excited big brother; yesterday he gave her kisses and tried to feed her cookies! We feel blessed and are ready for the sleepless nights ahead." The couple wed in April, 2006 and announced the pregnancy in March.
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'