Rascal Flatts' Joe Don Rooney Is First-Time Dad to Baby Girl
Rascal Flatts guitarist Joe Don Rooney has become a dad for the second time - his model wife Tiffany Fallon has given birth to a baby girl. The couple welcomed little Raquel Blue Rooney to the world in Nashville, Tennessee on Tuesday, September 7. The tot is a little sister for their two-year-old son, Jagger.
Rooney tells People.com: "Tiffany and I are so excited to have brought a brand new baby into the world. Raquel Blue is so beautiful and we feel so grateful to have this sweet little angel round out our family."
"Jagger is already an excited big brother; yesterday he gave her kisses and tried to feed her cookies! We feel blessed and are ready for the sleepless nights ahead." The couple wed in April, 2006 and announced the pregnancy in March.
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March