Rascal Flatts' Joe Don Rooney Is First-Time Dad to Baby Girl
Rascal Flatts guitarist Joe Don Rooney has become a dad for the second time - his model wife Tiffany Fallon has given birth to a baby girl. The couple welcomed little Raquel Blue Rooney to the world in Nashville, Tennessee on Tuesday, September 7. The tot is a little sister for their two-year-old son, Jagger.
Rooney tells People.com: "Tiffany and I are so excited to have brought a brand new baby into the world. Raquel Blue is so beautiful and we feel so grateful to have this sweet little angel round out our family."
"Jagger is already an excited big brother; yesterday he gave her kisses and tried to feed her cookies! We feel blessed and are ready for the sleepless nights ahead." The couple wed in April, 2006 and announced the pregnancy in March.
- Jeremih Allegedly Sends a Body Double to Perform for Him in Houston
- Twitter Trolls Respond to Amy Schumer's 'Barbie' Casting With Fat-Shaming Comments
- Kylie Jenner Braves the Cold Weather in Racy Bikini in These Pics
- Naked Jai Courtney Chased 'Suicide Squad' Director Around on Set. See the NSFW Photo!
- Robert Pattinson Is Proud of Kristen Stewart and Is 'Super Impressed' With Her Rolling Stones Video
- Lady GaGa Wants Fans to Join Her at Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Supergirl to Battle Superman's Villain Mr. Mxyzptlk This Season
- J. Cole Disses Fellow Rappers on New Song 'False Prophet'