Rascal Flatts' Joe Don Rooney Is First-Time Dad to Baby Girl
Rascal Flatts guitarist Joe Don Rooney has become a dad for the second time - his model wife Tiffany Fallon has given birth to a baby girl. The couple welcomed little Raquel Blue Rooney to the world in Nashville, Tennessee on Tuesday, September 7. The tot is a little sister for their two-year-old son, Jagger.
Rooney tells People.com: "Tiffany and I are so excited to have brought a brand new baby into the world. Raquel Blue is so beautiful and we feel so grateful to have this sweet little angel round out our family."
"Jagger is already an excited big brother; yesterday he gave her kisses and tried to feed her cookies! We feel blessed and are ready for the sleepless nights ahead." The couple wed in April, 2006 and announced the pregnancy in March.
- Evan Rachel Wood Blasts Media Over Comments About Amber Heard's Bisexuality
- Police Found No Evidence of Physical Abuse in Amber Heard's Case
- Phil Lord and Chris Miller's 'Spider-Man' Movie May Feature Miles Morales
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'
- Rainn Wilson Says Johnny Depp 'Is a Wife Beater'
- Does Tyga Really Owe Kylie Jenner $2 Million?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Teases Jenna's Return: 'I'm in Most of the Season'