Lindsay Lohan Wants Baby to Straighten Out Her Life
Troubled songstress Lindsay Lohan has stunned friends by revealing she wants to start a family. The actress, who spent much of the summer behind bars and in court-ordered rehab after violating probation on a 2007 DUI charge, is keen to settle down and have a baby.
One friend tells In Touch magazine the "Mean Girls" star is determined to stay sober and thinks the best way for her to achieve that goal is to get pregnant. The pal says, "She needs to be around someone nearly 24 hours a day (and) she thinks having a baby could straighten out her life."
Ironically, the report comes just a week after claims Lohan clipped a stroller with a toddler in it while driving through Los Angeles.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Lee Sung Kyung and Nam Joo Hyuk Are Reportedly Dating
- Jenna Dewan Reportedly Joins Channing Tatum at 'Magic Mike Live' Premiere Due to Trust Issues
- Watch Preview of Ty Dolla $ign and Lil Yachty's Collaboration for 'Beach House 3'
- George and Amal Clooney Reportedly to Spend Over $1 M on a Royal-Like Delivery Experience
- 'Delusional' Drake Is Still Not Over Rihanna, but She Won't Give Him Another Chance
- Perrie Edwards Celebrates Footballer Beau Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain's Win With a Dance
- Kris Jenner Reportedly Planning New Reality Show Featuring Her Grandkids
- Sara Sampaio Exposes Nipples in See-Through Bustier