Lindsay Lohan Wants Baby to Straighten Out Her Life
Troubled songstress Lindsay Lohan has stunned friends by revealing she wants to start a family. The actress, who spent much of the summer behind bars and in court-ordered rehab after violating probation on a 2007 DUI charge, is keen to settle down and have a baby.
One friend tells In Touch magazine the "Mean Girls" star is determined to stay sober and thinks the best way for her to achieve that goal is to get pregnant. The pal says, "She needs to be around someone nearly 24 hours a day (and) she thinks having a baby could straighten out her life."
Ironically, the report comes just a week after claims Lohan clipped a stroller with a toddler in it while driving through Los Angeles.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Listen to Jason Derulo's New Single 'Kiss the Sky' Off His 'Platinum Hits' Album
- Hayes Grier Shares Photo From Hospital, Assures Fans He's 'Good' After Dirt Bike Crash
- Constance Wu Slams 'Great Wall' for Whitewashing: Our Heroes Don't Look Like Matt Damon
- Zachary Quinto Addresses Engagement Speculations and Wedding Plans to Miles McMillan
- Justin Bieber Teases 'Cold Water' Video as the Major Lazer Collab Hits No. 1 on U.K. Chart
- See Tyler Hoechlin's Superman in Action in 'Supergirl' Set Videos
- Did Tyler Posey Just Come Out as Gay on Snapchat?
- Fans Defend Malia Obama Amidst Backlash for Attending Lollapalooza Instead of DNC