Lindsay Lohan Wants Baby to Straighten Out Her Life
Troubled songstress Lindsay Lohan has stunned friends by revealing she wants to start a family. The actress, who spent much of the summer behind bars and in court-ordered rehab after violating probation on a 2007 DUI charge, is keen to settle down and have a baby.
One friend tells In Touch magazine the "Mean Girls" star is determined to stay sober and thinks the best way for her to achieve that goal is to get pregnant. The pal says, "She needs to be around someone nearly 24 hours a day (and) she thinks having a baby could straighten out her life."
Ironically, the report comes just a week after claims Lohan clipped a stroller with a toddler in it while driving through Los Angeles.
- Bye 'KUWTK'! Kim Kardashian Is Focusing on Her New Show 'Glam Masters'
- Report: Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Are Getting Serious
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Are Spotted on Movie Date in Chicago
- Mac Miller Wants to Cancel His Tour to Be by Ariana Grande's Side After Concert Bombing
- 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi' New Vanity Fair Covers Offer New Look at Cast Members
- Jennifer Lopez Shares Sweet Picture With Alex Rodriguez, Dubs Him Her Man Crush
- Jimmy Kimmel Predicts Rachel Lindsay's 'The Bachelorette' Final 3
- Rain and Kim Tae Hee Are Expecting Their First Child