Lindsay Lohan Wants Baby to Straighten Out Her Life
Troubled songstress Lindsay Lohan has stunned friends by revealing she wants to start a family. The actress, who spent much of the summer behind bars and in court-ordered rehab after violating probation on a 2007 DUI charge, is keen to settle down and have a baby.
One friend tells In Touch magazine the "Mean Girls" star is determined to stay sober and thinks the best way for her to achieve that goal is to get pregnant. The pal says, "She needs to be around someone nearly 24 hours a day (and) she thinks having a baby could straighten out her life."
Ironically, the report comes just a week after claims Lohan clipped a stroller with a toddler in it while driving through Los Angeles.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March