Lindsay Lohan Wants Baby to Straighten Out Her Life
Troubled songstress Lindsay Lohan has stunned friends by revealing she wants to start a family. The actress, who spent much of the summer behind bars and in court-ordered rehab after violating probation on a 2007 DUI charge, is keen to settle down and have a baby.
One friend tells In Touch magazine the "Mean Girls" star is determined to stay sober and thinks the best way for her to achieve that goal is to get pregnant. The pal says, "She needs to be around someone nearly 24 hours a day (and) she thinks having a baby could straighten out her life."
Ironically, the report comes just a week after claims Lohan clipped a stroller with a toddler in it while driving through Los Angeles.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- DJ Khaled and Fiancee Nicole Tuck Welcome Baby Boy
- Benedict Cumberbatch and Solange Knowles Set to Make 'SNL' Debut
- Britney Spears Almost Flashes Her Breasts During On-Stage Wardrobe Malfunction
- 'Jessica Jones' Season 2 Will Be Directed Entirely by Women
- Taylor Swift Sings Calvin Harris' Song During Her Return to Stage at Formula 1 Concert
- Miley Cyrus and Katy Perry Go Door to Door for Hillary Clinton at College Dorms
- Watch: Lady GaGa Performs 'Joanne' Songs on 'SNL'
- Tom Hanks Plays 'Black Jeopardy' as Donald Trump's Supporter on 'SNL'