Kat Von D and Jesse James NOT Expecting Baby
A representative for Kat Von D has shot down reports the celebrity tattoo artist is pregnant with new boyfriend Jesse James' baby. The inked-up pair went public with their new romance last week, September 2, attending the opening of Von D's Wonderland gallery in Hollywood hand in hand and cooing about the union.
Von D, who split from rocker Nikki Sixx earlier this summer, confessed she was already "in love" with James after just weeks of dating. Their red carpet appearance came under much scrutiny after Von D displayed a bulging stomach in her skin-tight dress - prompting speculation about a pregnancy, but Von D's spokesperson has laughed off the baby rumors.
The rep tells People.com, "They've only been dating for a few weeks. She is not pregnant. That's absolutely absurd."
- Find Out How Jaden Smith Tricked His Dad Will Smith Into Letting Him Drink on His Birthday
- Jean-Claude Van Damme Walks Out of TV Interview After Reporter Asks This Question
- Matt Damon Will Take a Break From Acting Next Year
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed