Kat Von D and Jesse James NOT Expecting Baby
A representative for Kat Von D has shot down reports the celebrity tattoo artist is pregnant with new boyfriend Jesse James' baby. The inked-up pair went public with their new romance last week, September 2, attending the opening of Von D's Wonderland gallery in Hollywood hand in hand and cooing about the union.
Von D, who split from rocker Nikki Sixx earlier this summer, confessed she was already "in love" with James after just weeks of dating. Their red carpet appearance came under much scrutiny after Von D displayed a bulging stomach in her skin-tight dress - prompting speculation about a pregnancy, but Von D's spokesperson has laughed off the baby rumors.
The rep tells People.com, "They've only been dating for a few weeks. She is not pregnant. That's absolutely absurd."
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3