Kat Von D and Jesse James NOT Expecting Baby
A representative for Kat Von D has shot down reports the celebrity tattoo artist is pregnant with new boyfriend Jesse James' baby. The inked-up pair went public with their new romance last week, September 2, attending the opening of Von D's Wonderland gallery in Hollywood hand in hand and cooing about the union.
Von D, who split from rocker Nikki Sixx earlier this summer, confessed she was already "in love" with James after just weeks of dating. Their red carpet appearance came under much scrutiny after Von D displayed a bulging stomach in her skin-tight dress - prompting speculation about a pregnancy, but Von D's spokesperson has laughed off the baby rumors.
The rep tells People.com, "They've only been dating for a few weeks. She is not pregnant. That's absolutely absurd."
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video