Floyd Mayweather, Jr. Caught Up in New Domestic Battery Case
Boxer Floyd Mayweather, Jr. has been caught up in a domestic battery case in Las Vegas, after his girlfriend alleged he attacked her. Police officers were called to Mayweather, Jr's home early on Thursday morning, September 9 following a call alert from the fighter's girlfriend Josie Harris.
Law enforcement sources tell TMZ.com police were unable to find Mayweather, Jr. following the alleged incident, and are keen to interview him before determining if he will be arrested. Harris previously accused her boyfriend of punching and kicking her while she was seated in a car in Las Vegas in 2003. Charges were filed but dismissed in 2005 after Harris recanted her statement.
Earlier this week, Floyd Mayweather, Jr. was slammed over his racially charged and expletive-filled video attack of Manny Pacquiao. He has apologized for that.
- Johnny Depp Wasn't Even Near Amber Heard When He Allegedly Hit Her, Witnesses Say
- Is Olivia Culpo Dating Danny Amendola? Here's the Proof
- Brad Pitt Reportedly Worries About 'Anorexic' and 'Fragile' Angelina Jolie
- Dan Aykroyd on Why 'Ghostbusters' Reboot Is Worth Watching: It Has More Laughs and More Scares
- Gwen Stefani Releases Fashionable 'Misery' Music Video
- Harambe the Gorilla Shooting Sparks Outrage Among Hollywood Stars
- Brooklyn Beckham Flaunting His Abs in This Shirtless Selfie Will Make You Drool
- 'Game of Thrones': George R. R. Martin Reveals Brienne's Backstory