Floyd Mayweather, Jr. Caught Up in New Domestic Battery Case
Boxer Floyd Mayweather, Jr. has been caught up in a domestic battery case in Las Vegas, after his girlfriend alleged he attacked her. Police officers were called to Mayweather, Jr's home early on Thursday morning, September 9 following a call alert from the fighter's girlfriend Josie Harris.
Law enforcement sources tell TMZ.com police were unable to find Mayweather, Jr. following the alleged incident, and are keen to interview him before determining if he will be arrested. Harris previously accused her boyfriend of punching and kicking her while she was seated in a car in Las Vegas in 2003. Charges were filed but dismissed in 2005 after Harris recanted her statement.
Earlier this week, Floyd Mayweather, Jr. was slammed over his racially charged and expletive-filled video attack of Manny Pacquiao. He has apologized for that.
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo
- Lindsey Vonn Accidentally Flashes Underwear on the Red Carpet
- Rihanna Swarmed by Her Fans in 'Goodnight Gotham' Music Video
- Tony Parker Welcomes Second Child With Wife Axelle Francine
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo
- 'Sesame Street' Reconsiders Layoffs After Public Outcry, Actor Says