Floyd Mayweather, Jr. Caught Up in New Domestic Battery Case
Boxer Floyd Mayweather, Jr. has been caught up in a domestic battery case in Las Vegas, after his girlfriend alleged he attacked her. Police officers were called to Mayweather, Jr's home early on Thursday morning, September 9 following a call alert from the fighter's girlfriend Josie Harris.
Law enforcement sources tell TMZ.com police were unable to find Mayweather, Jr. following the alleged incident, and are keen to interview him before determining if he will be arrested. Harris previously accused her boyfriend of punching and kicking her while she was seated in a car in Las Vegas in 2003. Charges were filed but dismissed in 2005 after Harris recanted her statement.
Earlier this week, Floyd Mayweather, Jr. was slammed over his racially charged and expletive-filled video attack of Manny Pacquiao. He has apologized for that.
More Floyd Mayweather, Jr. News
- New Photo of 'Once Upon a Time' Musical Episode Gives First Look at the Groom
- Mel B's Ex Stephen Belafonte Begs Her for Money
- Lucasfilm to Develop More 'Star Wars' Spin-Offs Soon
- Frank Ocean Releases Another New Catchy Song 'Lens'
- Kylie Jenner Forced to Leave Las Vegas Event by Anti-Fur Protestors
- Awkward Reunion! Katy Perry and Orlando Bloom Say a Quick Hello at Pal's Birthday
- Scott Disick Caught Bringing a 'Tramp' to His Hotel Room in 'KUWTK' Preview
- Gigi Hadid's Super Sweet Birthday Picture With Zayn Malik Will Make You Jealous