Floyd Mayweather, Jr. Caught Up in New Domestic Battery Case
Boxer Floyd Mayweather, Jr. has been caught up in a domestic battery case in Las Vegas, after his girlfriend alleged he attacked her. Police officers were called to Mayweather, Jr's home early on Thursday morning, September 9 following a call alert from the fighter's girlfriend Josie Harris.
Law enforcement sources tell TMZ.com police were unable to find Mayweather, Jr. following the alleged incident, and are keen to interview him before determining if he will be arrested. Harris previously accused her boyfriend of punching and kicking her while she was seated in a car in Las Vegas in 2003. Charges were filed but dismissed in 2005 after Harris recanted her statement.
Earlier this week, Floyd Mayweather, Jr. was slammed over his racially charged and expletive-filled video attack of Manny Pacquiao. He has apologized for that.
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics