Floyd Mayweather, Jr. Caught Up in New Domestic Battery Case
Boxer Floyd Mayweather, Jr. has been caught up in a domestic battery case in Las Vegas, after his girlfriend alleged he attacked her. Police officers were called to Mayweather, Jr's home early on Thursday morning, September 9 following a call alert from the fighter's girlfriend Josie Harris.
Law enforcement sources tell TMZ.com police were unable to find Mayweather, Jr. following the alleged incident, and are keen to interview him before determining if he will be arrested. Harris previously accused her boyfriend of punching and kicking her while she was seated in a car in Las Vegas in 2003. Charges were filed but dismissed in 2005 after Harris recanted her statement.
Earlier this week, Floyd Mayweather, Jr. was slammed over his racially charged and expletive-filled video attack of Manny Pacquiao. He has apologized for that.
- Tyga Caught With Mystery Blonde Following Kylie Jenner Reunion
- Demi Lovato Flaunts Her Naked Butt in Promotional Images for 'Body Say'
- Jonah Hill and Miles Teller Are Pro Money in New 'War Dogs' Trailer
- Chrissy Teigen Runs Outside Half Naked With Baby Luna During Hotel Fire Drill
- How Taylor Swift's New Romance With Tom Hiddleston Will Influence Her Music?
- Harry Styles Signs a Whopping $80 Million Record Deal
- Iggy Azalea Slams Nick Young's Baby Mama, Accuses Her of Wanting Attention and Money
- 'Harry Potter' Star Tom Felton Joins 'The Flash' as Series Regular. Is He an Ally or Foe?