Lauren Graham Confirms Dating 'Parenthood' Co-Star Peter Krause
"Parenthood" actress Lauren Graham is keeping it in the family - she's confirmed rumors she's dating her TV brother Peter Krause. Graham and Krause have been friends for 15 years and star together in the hit U.S. drama, but their small screen sibling love has transferred into real life and they are now a couple.
The pair were first romantically linked in April when they were spotted enjoying a cosy dinner date in California, and five months on, Graham has finally gone public with the new relationship. She tells Redbook magazine, "One of the things that's been so fun is that it's so easy. It's a lot, to work with somebody and spend time with them, too."
Graham admits there has always been chemistry with Krause, since they bonded over board games when she first moved to Los Angeles - but their shy natures meant neither of them had the courage to act on their feelings.
She says, "I think we liked each other (but) he asked me over to his house to play a board game - and that's exactly what we ended up doing. So I was like, 'This guy doesn't like me. Who actually plays a board game?' ...The timing wasn't right. I don't think either of us was ready. He's obviously a very confident, appealing guy, but he's shy, and so am I."
The former "Gilmore Girls" star admits she went to great lengths to keep the relationship under wraps - until now: "Nobody knew about it for a while, because we like to be at home, cooking and not going out. I've also been really protective of it, because it's important that you can buy us as brother and sister on the show."
And the 43 year old isn't ruling out settling down with Krause and eventually having kids: "I would like to be part of a family, however that looks. Family is really important to me."
More Lauren Graham News
- Is Gigi Hadid Taking Her Diet Too Far? Her Extreme Weight Loss Raises Concern
- Kourtney Kardashian's Looking for 'More Loyal Soulmate' as She's 'So Over' Scott Disick
- Is Meghan Markle Planning to Get Pregnant Before Marrying Prince Harry?
- Hailee Steinfeld, Kelsea Ballerini and Sofia Carson to Perform Britney Spears Medley at RDMA 2017
- Nam Joo Hyuk's Fans Angered by His Relationship With Lee Sung Kyung
- 'Supergirl': Get First Look at General Zod in Set Photos and Video
- Desperate Tyga to Use Son King Cairo to Get Back With Kylie Jenner
- Beyonce's Pic of Ordering Food Sparks Funny Twitter Reactions