Lauren Graham Confirms Dating 'Parenthood' Co-Star Peter Krause
"Parenthood" actress Lauren Graham is keeping it in the family - she's confirmed rumors she's dating her TV brother Peter Krause. Graham and Krause have been friends for 15 years and star together in the hit U.S. drama, but their small screen sibling love has transferred into real life and they are now a couple.
The pair were first romantically linked in April when they were spotted enjoying a cosy dinner date in California, and five months on, Graham has finally gone public with the new relationship. She tells Redbook magazine, "One of the things that's been so fun is that it's so easy. It's a lot, to work with somebody and spend time with them, too."
Graham admits there has always been chemistry with Krause, since they bonded over board games when she first moved to Los Angeles - but their shy natures meant neither of them had the courage to act on their feelings.
She says, "I think we liked each other (but) he asked me over to his house to play a board game - and that's exactly what we ended up doing. So I was like, 'This guy doesn't like me. Who actually plays a board game?' ...The timing wasn't right. I don't think either of us was ready. He's obviously a very confident, appealing guy, but he's shy, and so am I."
The former "Gilmore Girls" star admits she went to great lengths to keep the relationship under wraps - until now: "Nobody knew about it for a while, because we like to be at home, cooking and not going out. I've also been really protective of it, because it's important that you can buy us as brother and sister on the show."
And the 43 year old isn't ruling out settling down with Krause and eventually having kids: "I would like to be part of a family, however that looks. Family is really important to me."
More Lauren Graham News
- Mick Jagger, 73, Welcomes Baby Boy With 30-Year-Old Girlfriend Melanie Hamrick
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes