Soulja Boy and Fabolous Call a Truce
Rap rivals Soulja Boy and Fabolous put their differences aside during a U.S. radio interview on Wednesday, September 8 following a vicious online war of words. The pair fell out after Fabolous joked on his Twitter.com page about allegations Soulja Boy used cocaine, branding the young hip-hop star Stupid Boy Swag in reference to his hit "Pretty Boy Swag".
Soulja Boy was left fuming over the post, and fired back at the "Trade It All" hitmaker in a series of aggressive tweets. On Tuesday, he wrote, "I will murder that n**ga fab in a freestyle battle he garbage compared to soulja boy (sic). Fab is so mothaf**kin lame he pick the wrong week to beef. Lets see how much his new 'EP' sell 1st week (sic). Garbage a** rapper."
But the pair called a truce during a radio interview with DJ Clue of Power 105 in New York on Wednesday, with Soulja Boy admitting he had taken the joke out of context. He told DJ Clue, "I thought that he was taking shots at me, when it was just jokes. It was a misunderstanding, a miscommunication."
Fabolous replied, "I know people thought it was going to be a (Filipino boxer Manny) Pacquiao fight, but we sat down like bosses."
- Daniel Radcliffe Is 'Leaving Room' to Play 'Harry Potter' Again in the Future
- Nicolas Cage Spotted Kissing Mystery Woman After Splitting From His Wife
- Video Premiere: Blake Shelton's 'She's Got a Way With Words'
- DC Superheroes Line Up for Duty in New 'Justice League' Concept Art
- Jay Leno Survives a Terrifying Accident While Filming His Car Show
- Kylie Jenner Wears Tyga's Sweatshirt Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Jon Bon Jovi Meets Cancer Patient, Gives Her Guitar, Plays His New Songs
- Diane Kruger Called a 'B***h' for Speaking Up About Gender Inequality in Hollywood