T.I. May Be Axed From Body Spray Ad
Rapper T.I..'s recent arrest will cost him more than his freedom - bosses at a body spray company are set to axe him from their promo campaign. The 29 year old and his wife, former Xscape singer Tameka Cottle, were taken into custody in West Hollywood earlier this month after a sheriff's deputy allegedly smelled cannabis smoke coming from their vehicle during a traffic stop.
Officials are "in the process" of investigating the case as T.I., real name is Clifford Harris Jr., is still on probation after spending six months behind bars on gun charges. The star signed up to promote AXE body spray earlier this year after promising to work "to become a more positive role model" - but bosses are now on the brink of dropping him, reports TMZ.com.
A spokesperson tells the website they are "troubled by (T.I.'s) arrest" and are "reviewing our promotional activities" with the star.
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad
- Kurt Sutter Reveals The Mayans Originally Didn't Exist in 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Colton Haynes Introduces New Boyfriend Jeff Leatham
- First Look at Kurt Russell as Ego the Living Planet in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Here's the First Look of Shocker's Costume in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Watch John Legend's Show-Stopping Performance at NBA All-Star Game 2017 Halftime Show
- Madonna's Malawi Twins' Father Says He Didn't Realize the Adoption Was Permanent