T.I. May Be Axed From Body Spray Ad
Rapper T.I..'s recent arrest will cost him more than his freedom - bosses at a body spray company are set to axe him from their promo campaign. The 29 year old and his wife, former Xscape singer Tameka Cottle, were taken into custody in West Hollywood earlier this month after a sheriff's deputy allegedly smelled cannabis smoke coming from their vehicle during a traffic stop.
Officials are "in the process" of investigating the case as T.I., real name is Clifford Harris Jr., is still on probation after spending six months behind bars on gun charges. The star signed up to promote AXE body spray earlier this year after promising to work "to become a more positive role model" - but bosses are now on the brink of dropping him, reports TMZ.com.
A spokesperson tells the website they are "troubled by (T.I.'s) arrest" and are "reviewing our promotional activities" with the star.
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen