T.I. May Be Axed From Body Spray Ad
Rapper T.I..'s recent arrest will cost him more than his freedom - bosses at a body spray company are set to axe him from their promo campaign. The 29 year old and his wife, former Xscape singer Tameka Cottle, were taken into custody in West Hollywood earlier this month after a sheriff's deputy allegedly smelled cannabis smoke coming from their vehicle during a traffic stop.
Officials are "in the process" of investigating the case as T.I., real name is Clifford Harris Jr., is still on probation after spending six months behind bars on gun charges. The star signed up to promote AXE body spray earlier this year after promising to work "to become a more positive role model" - but bosses are now on the brink of dropping him, reports TMZ.com.
A spokesperson tells the website they are "troubled by (T.I.'s) arrest" and are "reviewing our promotional activities" with the star.
More T.I. News
- Katherine Heigl and Josh Kelley Welcome Baby Boy - Find Out His Name
- Katie Holmes and Suri Cruise Have Mother-Daughter Date at Lakers Game
- Justin Bieber on Selena Gomez's Romance With The Weeknd: It's Only for Promotion
- Chris Brown and Rihanna May Start Hooking Up Again After Spotted Hanging Out Together
- Chris Pratt Shares Great Chemistry With Anna Faris in 'Mom' Sneak Peek
- Amber Rose Left Blushing After Beau Val Chmerkovkiy Kisses Her at NY Knicks Game
- What Bad Blood? Selena Gomez and Taylor Swift Reunite at Secret Meeting After Months Apart
- DJ Khaled May Be Working on New Music With Alicia Keys, Justin Bieber and Chance the Rapper