T.I. May Be Axed From Body Spray Ad
Rapper T.I..'s recent arrest will cost him more than his freedom - bosses at a body spray company are set to axe him from their promo campaign. The 29 year old and his wife, former Xscape singer Tameka Cottle, were taken into custody in West Hollywood earlier this month after a sheriff's deputy allegedly smelled cannabis smoke coming from their vehicle during a traffic stop.
Officials are "in the process" of investigating the case as T.I., real name is Clifford Harris Jr., is still on probation after spending six months behind bars on gun charges. The star signed up to promote AXE body spray earlier this year after promising to work "to become a more positive role model" - but bosses are now on the brink of dropping him, reports TMZ.com.
A spokesperson tells the website they are "troubled by (T.I.'s) arrest" and are "reviewing our promotional activities" with the star.
More T.I. News
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'
- Rainn Wilson Says Johnny Depp 'Is a Wife Beater'
- Does Tyga Really Owe Kylie Jenner $2 Million?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Teases Jenna's Return: 'I'm in Most of the Season'
- Victoria's Secret Angels Give Justin Timberlake's 'Can't Stop the Feeling' Hotter Music Video
- Justin Bieber Strips Down to Underwear, Holds His Crotch in Bizarre Racy Picture
- Is Nick Jonas Dating Lily Collins? Here's the Truth