T.I. May Be Axed From Body Spray Ad
Rapper T.I..'s recent arrest will cost him more than his freedom - bosses at a body spray company are set to axe him from their promo campaign. The 29 year old and his wife, former Xscape singer Tameka Cottle, were taken into custody in West Hollywood earlier this month after a sheriff's deputy allegedly smelled cannabis smoke coming from their vehicle during a traffic stop.
Officials are "in the process" of investigating the case as T.I., real name is Clifford Harris Jr., is still on probation after spending six months behind bars on gun charges. The star signed up to promote AXE body spray earlier this year after promising to work "to become a more positive role model" - but bosses are now on the brink of dropping him, reports TMZ.com.
A spokesperson tells the website they are "troubled by (T.I.'s) arrest" and are "reviewing our promotional activities" with the star.
- First Official Look at Emma Watson and Dan Stevens in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Keegan Allen Tweets His Phone Number
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs