Britney Spears Sued by Ex-Bodyguard for Sexual Harassment
Britney Spears is at the center of a shocking sexual harassment case, filed against her by a former bodyguard. Fernando Flores claims the pop star repeatedly exposed herself to him, while he was in her employ, and made sexual advances towards him.
In a suit, filed in Los Angeles on Wednesday, September 8 and obtained by TMZ.com, Flores alleges his former boss once titillated him during a night out - wearing little but a see-through lace dress. In legal papers, his lawyer states, "She was wearing a white lace, see-through dress. She walked over close by (Flores), intentionally dropped her cigarette lighter on the floor, bent over to retrieve it and thereby exposed her uncovered genitals... The incident caused (Flores) shock and disgust."
The bodyguard also alleges Spears once summoned him to her room, where she was standing naked, and asked him to bring her two sodas when he asked if she needed anything. Also in the suit, Flores claims Spears "engaged in numerous sex acts" in front of him.
He also alleges the "Toxic" hitmaker was "loudly having sexual relations" in a hotel suite where her kids were present. The suit does not state if the kids saw anything of a sexual nature. And the bodyguard isn't just taking issue with Spears' sex escapades - he's making serious claims about her parenting skills.
The suit claims that on one occasion Britney "savagely hit" her son Preston with Flores' belt and on another occasion the pop star fed both her young sons crab meat even though she knew they had serious seafood allergies. In the suit, the bodyguard claims both kids started vomiting and Spears allegedly prevented anyone from seeking medical help, allegedly telling them, "Mind your own f**king business!"
More Britney Spears News
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics