Katie Holmes Not Ready to Have Another Child
Katie Holmes has called on the media to stop speculating about her plans to have a second child - because she's putting off pregnancy for at least "a couple years". The "Dawson's Creek" star has been dogged recently by rumors she's expecting a little brother or sister for her and husband Tom Cruise's four-year-old daughter, Suri - and her spokesperson has continued to shoot down the claims.
Now Holmes is speaking out herself, insisting one child is enough for her to handle - for now. She tells America's Marie Claire magazine, "Maybe in a couple of years, but right now I want to make sure I'm really there for Suri. I'm the youngest in my family - my closest sister is five years older than me, and the next one is nine years ahead of me, so I was a bit of an only child, and I liked it! I liked having all of my mom's attention, and sometimes I think I still do."
Katie Holmes and Tom Cruise married in 2006.
More Katie Holmes News
- 'The Purge' Heading to TV as 'Interwoven Anthology'
- Cashmere Cat Releases New Single 'Trust Nobody' Ft. Selena Gomez
- Rob Kardashian Regrets Tweeting Kylie Jenner's Number: 'It Was Miscommunication'
- Kristen Stewart Spooked by Ghost in 'Personal Shopper' Trailer
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reach Temporary Custody Deal That Includes Family Counseling
- Fifth Harmony's Ally Brooke Falls After Ambushed by Fan on Stage
- Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds Welcome Their Second Child
- Producer Says Daniel Craig Is Still the 'First Choice' for Next James Bond Movie