Katie Holmes Not Ready to Have Another Child
Katie Holmes has called on the media to stop speculating about her plans to have a second child - because she's putting off pregnancy for at least "a couple years". The "Dawson's Creek" star has been dogged recently by rumors she's expecting a little brother or sister for her and husband Tom Cruise's four-year-old daughter, Suri - and her spokesperson has continued to shoot down the claims.
Now Holmes is speaking out herself, insisting one child is enough for her to handle - for now. She tells America's Marie Claire magazine, "Maybe in a couple of years, but right now I want to make sure I'm really there for Suri. I'm the youngest in my family - my closest sister is five years older than me, and the next one is nine years ahead of me, so I was a bit of an only child, and I liked it! I liked having all of my mom's attention, and sometimes I think I still do."
Katie Holmes and Tom Cruise married in 2006.
More Katie Holmes News
- Pregnant Blac Chyna Gets Striptease From Mariah Carey's Dancer on Vegas Stage
- Aziz Ansari Puts Donald Trump on Blast in Scathing Op-Ed Over Anti-Muslim Remarks
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'