Katie Holmes Not Ready to Have Another Child
Katie Holmes has called on the media to stop speculating about her plans to have a second child - because she's putting off pregnancy for at least "a couple years". The "Dawson's Creek" star has been dogged recently by rumors she's expecting a little brother or sister for her and husband Tom Cruise's four-year-old daughter, Suri - and her spokesperson has continued to shoot down the claims.
Now Holmes is speaking out herself, insisting one child is enough for her to handle - for now. She tells America's Marie Claire magazine, "Maybe in a couple of years, but right now I want to make sure I'm really there for Suri. I'm the youngest in my family - my closest sister is five years older than me, and the next one is nine years ahead of me, so I was a bit of an only child, and I liked it! I liked having all of my mom's attention, and sometimes I think I still do."
Katie Holmes and Tom Cruise married in 2006.
More Katie Holmes News
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media