Katie Holmes Not Ready to Have Another Child
Katie Holmes has called on the media to stop speculating about her plans to have a second child - because she's putting off pregnancy for at least "a couple years". The "Dawson's Creek" star has been dogged recently by rumors she's expecting a little brother or sister for her and husband Tom Cruise's four-year-old daughter, Suri - and her spokesperson has continued to shoot down the claims.
Now Holmes is speaking out herself, insisting one child is enough for her to handle - for now. She tells America's Marie Claire magazine, "Maybe in a couple of years, but right now I want to make sure I'm really there for Suri. I'm the youngest in my family - my closest sister is five years older than me, and the next one is nine years ahead of me, so I was a bit of an only child, and I liked it! I liked having all of my mom's attention, and sometimes I think I still do."
Katie Holmes and Tom Cruise married in 2006.
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences