Katie Holmes Not Ready to Have Another Child
Katie Holmes has called on the media to stop speculating about her plans to have a second child - because she's putting off pregnancy for at least "a couple years". The "Dawson's Creek" star has been dogged recently by rumors she's expecting a little brother or sister for her and husband Tom Cruise's four-year-old daughter, Suri - and her spokesperson has continued to shoot down the claims.
Now Holmes is speaking out herself, insisting one child is enough for her to handle - for now. She tells America's Marie Claire magazine, "Maybe in a couple of years, but right now I want to make sure I'm really there for Suri. I'm the youngest in my family - my closest sister is five years older than me, and the next one is nine years ahead of me, so I was a bit of an only child, and I liked it! I liked having all of my mom's attention, and sometimes I think I still do."
Katie Holmes and Tom Cruise married in 2006.
More Katie Holmes News
- Tyra Banks Accused of Abusing a Girl on 'America's Got Talent'
- Kanye West Is 'Humiliated' by Kim Kardashian's Deflated Butt
- Fergie Signs With BMG After Quitting Interscope
- Celine Dion, J.Lo, Mariah Carey and Backstreet Boys Will Not Cancel Vegas Shows Despite ISIS Threat
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Enjoy Night Out in Cannes
- Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Enjoying 'Wild Sex' in Cannes
- Mariah Carey Is Slammed by Co-Star for Alleged 'Bananas' Behaviour on 'The House' Filming Set
- Super Junior's Kyuhyun Begins Mandatory Military Service