Katy Perry Ends Eminem's Reign at Billboard Hot 100
Katy Perry has ended Eminem and Rihanna's run at the top of the U.S. pop charts by taking her "Teenage Dream" to number one. The pop star kicked off the summer by hitting the top of the Billboard Hot 100 with "California Gurls" and now she has scored the first number one of the Fall.
Perry bookends the new top 10 - "California Gurls" slips to 10 on the new chart. Eminem's "Love the Way You Lie" duet with Rihanna falls to two, while Taio Cruz's "Dynamite" holds steady at number three.
Nelly returns to the Hot 100 top 10 for the first time in more than four years as "Just a Dream" climbs up four places to nine on the new chart, and Gnarls Barkley frontman Cee-Lo Green's controversial anti-love anthem, "F**k You", is the new countdown's biggest jumper - up from 96 to 33.
More Katy Perry News
- Find Out What Ji Chang Wook Wants to Achieve Before Military Enlistment
- Backstreet Boys to Reunite With Florida Georgia Line for 'CMT Crossroads'
- Justin Bieber: Out-of-Work Crew Are Not My Responsibility
- Shia LaBeouf and Mia Goth Are on the Verge of Divorce
- Does Kim Know? Kanye West Caught Leaving Studio With Nearly Naked Woman
- Six Shortest Celebrity Marriages
- Dating for Nine Months, Drew Barrymore Is Set to Wed for the Fourth Time
- So Cool! Watch Lee Joon Gi Do His Own Dangerous Stunt for 'Criminal Minds'