Katy Perry Ends Eminem's Reign at Billboard Hot 100
Katy Perry has ended Eminem and Rihanna's run at the top of the U.S. pop charts by taking her "Teenage Dream" to number one. The pop star kicked off the summer by hitting the top of the Billboard Hot 100 with "California Gurls" and now she has scored the first number one of the Fall.
Perry bookends the new top 10 - "California Gurls" slips to 10 on the new chart. Eminem's "Love the Way You Lie" duet with Rihanna falls to two, while Taio Cruz's "Dynamite" holds steady at number three.
Nelly returns to the Hot 100 top 10 for the first time in more than four years as "Just a Dream" climbs up four places to nine on the new chart, and Gnarls Barkley frontman Cee-Lo Green's controversial anti-love anthem, "F**k You", is the new countdown's biggest jumper - up from 96 to 33.
More Katy Perry News
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked