Katy Perry Ends Eminem's Reign at Billboard Hot 100
Katy Perry has ended Eminem and Rihanna's run at the top of the U.S. pop charts by taking her "Teenage Dream" to number one. The pop star kicked off the summer by hitting the top of the Billboard Hot 100 with "California Gurls" and now she has scored the first number one of the Fall.
Perry bookends the new top 10 - "California Gurls" slips to 10 on the new chart. Eminem's "Love the Way You Lie" duet with Rihanna falls to two, while Taio Cruz's "Dynamite" holds steady at number three.
Nelly returns to the Hot 100 top 10 for the first time in more than four years as "Just a Dream" climbs up four places to nine on the new chart, and Gnarls Barkley frontman Cee-Lo Green's controversial anti-love anthem, "F**k You", is the new countdown's biggest jumper - up from 96 to 33.
More Katy Perry News
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video and Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo