Snooki Pleads Guilty to Disorderly Conduct, Judge Calls Her 'Lindsay Lohan Wannabe'
MTV reality star Nicole 'Snooki' Polizzi has been ordered to complete two days of community service after pleading guilty to annoying others on the beach following an arrest in July. Polizzi, who shot to fame on U.S. TV show "Jersey Shore", was arrested in sunny Seaside Heights, New Jersey on suspicion of disorderly conduct and creating a public nuisance.
She was taken into custody after allegedly drinking alcohol in public, while filming the hit series' third season; the 22 year old was released hours later. In court on Wednesday, September 8, she was ordered to complete two days of community service with animal control and pay a $533 fine. The counts of disorderly conduct and creating a public nuisance were dismissed.
During the court, Snooki apologized for her disturbing act. "This is not like me," she said. "I'd like to apologize to everyone I hurt." She additionally admitted she was very embarrassed while her attorney described her drunken behavior as an "anomaly".
Snooki denied the beach incident was scripted for her reality series, but Judge Damian Murray urged her to decide whether "it was worth trading your dignity for a paycheck." The judge then added, "You seem to be acting like a Lindsay Lohan wannabe."
- Solange Announces New Album 'A Seat at the Table', Reveals Tracklist
- Viola Davis to Lead All-Female Heist Movie From '12 Years a Slave' Director Steve McQueen
- Nick Jonas Gets Cozy With Bikini Hottie in Hawaii
- Brad Pitt Bails on Movie Screening to Focus on 'Family Situation' Amid Angelina Jolie Divorce
- 'The Strain' Renewed for Fourth and Final Season
- Justin Theroux Slams Media for Thrusting Jennifer Aniston Into Brangelina's Divorce
- Gigi Hadid on Fighting Off Her Attacker in Milan: 'I Felt I Was in Danger'
- Video Premiere: Hailee Steinfeld's 'Starving' Ft. Zedd