Snooki Pleads Guilty to Disorderly Conduct, Judge Calls Her 'Lindsay Lohan Wannabe'
MTV reality star Nicole 'Snooki' Polizzi has been ordered to complete two days of community service after pleading guilty to annoying others on the beach following an arrest in July. Polizzi, who shot to fame on U.S. TV show "Jersey Shore", was arrested in sunny Seaside Heights, New Jersey on suspicion of disorderly conduct and creating a public nuisance.
She was taken into custody after allegedly drinking alcohol in public, while filming the hit series' third season; the 22 year old was released hours later. In court on Wednesday, September 8, she was ordered to complete two days of community service with animal control and pay a $533 fine. The counts of disorderly conduct and creating a public nuisance were dismissed.
During the court, Snooki apologized for her disturbing act. "This is not like me," she said. "I'd like to apologize to everyone I hurt." She additionally admitted she was very embarrassed while her attorney described her drunken behavior as an "anomaly".
Snooki denied the beach incident was scripted for her reality series, but Judge Damian Murray urged her to decide whether "it was worth trading your dignity for a paycheck." The judge then added, "You seem to be acting like a Lindsay Lohan wannabe."
- Katy Perry Breaks Silence on Orlando Bloom's Nude Photos, Claims He Tried to Get Her Naked Too
- 'Big Bang Theory' Star Johnny Galecki's House Burns Down in California Massive Fire
- Iron Man Slips Into His Upgraded Armor in New 'Avengers: Infinity War' Set Photos
- 'The Lowe Files' Teaser Sees Rob Lowe and Sons Delving Into Unsolved Mysteries
- Rita Ora Flashes Thong in Sheer Red Dress
- Iggy Azalea Claps Back After Halsey Called Her 'Moron': 'I Don't Know Her'
- James Harden Realizes His Big Crush on Nicki Minaj After Giving Her Thirsty Stare at NBA Awards
- Michelle Rodriguez Threatens to Quit 'Fast and Furious' Franchise Over Its Depiction of Women