Snooki Pleads Guilty to Disorderly Conduct, Judge Calls Her 'Lindsay Lohan Wannabe'
MTV reality star Nicole 'Snooki' Polizzi has been ordered to complete two days of community service after pleading guilty to annoying others on the beach following an arrest in July. Polizzi, who shot to fame on U.S. TV show "Jersey Shore", was arrested in sunny Seaside Heights, New Jersey on suspicion of disorderly conduct and creating a public nuisance.
She was taken into custody after allegedly drinking alcohol in public, while filming the hit series' third season; the 22 year old was released hours later. In court on Wednesday, September 8, she was ordered to complete two days of community service with animal control and pay a $533 fine. The counts of disorderly conduct and creating a public nuisance were dismissed.
During the court, Snooki apologized for her disturbing act. "This is not like me," she said. "I'd like to apologize to everyone I hurt." She additionally admitted she was very embarrassed while her attorney described her drunken behavior as an "anomaly".
Snooki denied the beach incident was scripted for her reality series, but Judge Damian Murray urged her to decide whether "it was worth trading your dignity for a paycheck." The judge then added, "You seem to be acting like a Lindsay Lohan wannabe."
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival