Confirmed, Mike Tyson Expecting Eighth Child
Former boxing champion Mike Tyson is set to be a dad for the eighth time - his wife is expecting a baby boy in January 2011. The star sparked baby rumors when he was spotted rubbing his wife Lakiha Spicer Tyson's belly over dinner at Ago restaurant in Las Vegas' Hard Rock Hotel at the weekend.
And Tyson's spokesperson has now confirmed the happy news to People.com, stating, "They are very happy and everyone is doing great." The couple also shares a 21-month-old daughter, Milan.
The new baby announcement comes more than a year after Tyson's four-year-old daughter, Exodus, died in a freak exercise machine accident in May, 2009. The sportsman wed Lakiha two weeks after the tragedy.
Tyson shared Exodus and with his second wife Monica Turner, who is also mother to his 10-year-old son. He has five other children from previous relationships.
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Kanye West Sports Wedding Ring While Riding BMX Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld, Fifth Harmony and More Perform at the 2016 Billboard Women in Music
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie
- Mila Kunis Shows Impressive Post-Baby Body After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri
- 'Shameless' Season 8 Renewal Is Put on Hold as Emmy Rossum Asks for Pay Parity