Confirmed, Mike Tyson Expecting Eighth Child
Former boxing champion Mike Tyson is set to be a dad for the eighth time - his wife is expecting a baby boy in January 2011. The star sparked baby rumors when he was spotted rubbing his wife Lakiha Spicer Tyson's belly over dinner at Ago restaurant in Las Vegas' Hard Rock Hotel at the weekend.
And Tyson's spokesperson has now confirmed the happy news to People.com, stating, "They are very happy and everyone is doing great." The couple also shares a 21-month-old daughter, Milan.
The new baby announcement comes more than a year after Tyson's four-year-old daughter, Exodus, died in a freak exercise machine accident in May, 2009. The sportsman wed Lakiha two weeks after the tragedy.
Tyson shared Exodus and with his second wife Monica Turner, who is also mother to his 10-year-old son. He has five other children from previous relationships.
- Nick Cannon Is Still Close to Ex Mariah Carey but Says They're Not Sleeping Together
- Janet Jackson Is Swaying at Bruno Mars' Concert After Split
- Disney Star Michael Mantenuto Found Dead at 35 of Gunshot Wound
- Caitlyn Jenner Is Livid at Kris Jenner, Says She Barely Gets Money From 'KUWTK'
- Paranoid Travis Scott Fears Kylie Jenner Is Just Using Him to Get Revenge on Tyga
- Park Bom Flaunts Backside in Skimpy Swimsuit
- Watch Fall Out Boy's Bizarre Clip for 'Young and Menace'
- Barack Obama Disses Donald Trump's Tweeting Habit