Confirmed, Mike Tyson Expecting Eighth Child
Former boxing champion Mike Tyson is set to be a dad for the eighth time - his wife is expecting a baby boy in January 2011. The star sparked baby rumors when he was spotted rubbing his wife Lakiha Spicer Tyson's belly over dinner at Ago restaurant in Las Vegas' Hard Rock Hotel at the weekend.
And Tyson's spokesperson has now confirmed the happy news to People.com, stating, "They are very happy and everyone is doing great." The couple also shares a 21-month-old daughter, Milan.
The new baby announcement comes more than a year after Tyson's four-year-old daughter, Exodus, died in a freak exercise machine accident in May, 2009. The sportsman wed Lakiha two weeks after the tragedy.
Tyson shared Exodus and with his second wife Monica Turner, who is also mother to his 10-year-old son. He has five other children from previous relationships.
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding