Justin Bieber Collapsed Before Canceling Syracuse Concert
Justin Bieber's hectic tour schedule left him so exhausted last month, he collapsed on the night he was forced to scrap a concert in New York, according to a tabloid report. The "Baby" hitmaker had to pull out of his planned appearance at the New York State Fair in Syracuse on August 29 due to a mystery illness.
The teen pop sensation admitted he had been "super sick" prior to the cancellation, but failed to go into detail about his ailment, revealing only that he had been ordered by doctors to undergo complete bed rest. Now America's National Enquirer reports Bieber was so ill he actually passed out.
A source tells the publication, "Justin couldn't go on. He hit the bed and virtually passed out. I think he was wiped out physically and mentally. He crashed. The vicious work treadmill finally caught up with Justin the night he canceled. He gives every show his all, but he suddenly got light-headed and very woozy. He had to go to bed because he felt dizzy. The kid is seriously fatigued."
And the insider claims Bieber is in serious need of a proper break to fully recover from the health setback. The source adds, "Justin puts on a brave front for the cameras, but he's still weak, and doctors insist that he rest more... or else he risks another collapse. But he can't - or won't - because he doesn't want to disappoint his mum, his manager or his fans."
Bieber rescheduled the Syracuse show and fulfilled his performance commitments last week, September 1.
More Justin Bieber News
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March