Sam Jones III and Karissa Shannon Taking Legal Action to Halt Sex Tape Release
"Smallville" actor Sam Jones III is taking legal action to halt the DVD release of an explicit sex tape featuring the star and his Playboy model girlfriend Karissa Shannon. Vivid Entertainment boss Steve Hirsch has obtained footage of the couple's bedroom antics from "a reputable third party" and is seeking to sell the adult video, which he has branded "extremely erotic".
But the porn mogul will face a court fight from Jones and Shannon - the stars have consulted their lawyers in a bid to stopping Hirsch from profiting from their steamy sex lives. He tells TMZ.com, "I understand that the guy from Vivid saw footage with Karissa and I in it. We have spoken to our legal team and they will be dealing with this ASAP."
It's not the first sex tape scandal the couple has been involved in - Shannon recently accused reality TV star Spencer Pratt of taking a home video from her property which "contains private material" involving the glamor model and her boyfriend.
- 'Sherlock' Season 4 Finale Title Revealed - Here's How It May Hint at the Plot
- 'Justice League 2' Pushed Back to Make Room for Ben Affleck's 'Batman'
- Alexa PenaVega Gives Birth to First Child With Husband Carlos
- Roger Ailes - Megyn Kelly Harassment Movie Is in the Works
- Surprise Baby Bump! Lake Bell Is Expecting Her Second Child
- T.J. Miller Arrested for Hitting Uber Driver
- Savannah Guthrie Gives Birth to Baby Boy
- 'Fast and Furious 8' Reveals Explosive Teaser Trailer and Official Title