Sam Jones III and Karissa Shannon Taking Legal Action to Halt Sex Tape Release
"Smallville" actor Sam Jones III is taking legal action to halt the DVD release of an explicit sex tape featuring the star and his Playboy model girlfriend Karissa Shannon. Vivid Entertainment boss Steve Hirsch has obtained footage of the couple's bedroom antics from "a reputable third party" and is seeking to sell the adult video, which he has branded "extremely erotic".
But the porn mogul will face a court fight from Jones and Shannon - the stars have consulted their lawyers in a bid to stopping Hirsch from profiting from their steamy sex lives. He tells TMZ.com, "I understand that the guy from Vivid saw footage with Karissa and I in it. We have spoken to our legal team and they will be dealing with this ASAP."
It's not the first sex tape scandal the couple has been involved in - Shannon recently accused reality TV star Spencer Pratt of taking a home video from her property which "contains private material" involving the glamor model and her boyfriend.
- New Couple Alert? Katy Perry and Chris Martin Are Spotted Holding Hands
- Super Junior's Leeteuk Gets Robbed in Switzerland
- Kardashian-Jenner Sisters Throw Surprise Birthday Party for Khloe
- Evidence of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo's Rendezvous in Bali Revealed
- Living Life to the Fullest! Brad Pitt Caught Cozying Up to Sienna Miller and Elle Macpherson
- Louis Tomlinson Was Feeling Left Out of One Direction: 'What Have I Really Done to Contribute Here?'
- Gwyneth Paltrow's Goop Accused by NASA of Scamming Customers With Healing Stickers
- Liev Schreiber Spotted With Another Woman Amid Dating Rumors With Gerard Butler's Ex Morgan Brown