Sam Jones III and Karissa Shannon Taking Legal Action to Halt Sex Tape Release
"Smallville" actor Sam Jones III is taking legal action to halt the DVD release of an explicit sex tape featuring the star and his Playboy model girlfriend Karissa Shannon. Vivid Entertainment boss Steve Hirsch has obtained footage of the couple's bedroom antics from "a reputable third party" and is seeking to sell the adult video, which he has branded "extremely erotic".
But the porn mogul will face a court fight from Jones and Shannon - the stars have consulted their lawyers in a bid to stopping Hirsch from profiting from their steamy sex lives. He tells TMZ.com, "I understand that the guy from Vivid saw footage with Karissa and I in it. We have spoken to our legal team and they will be dealing with this ASAP."
It's not the first sex tape scandal the couple has been involved in - Shannon recently accused reality TV star Spencer Pratt of taking a home video from her property which "contains private material" involving the glamor model and her boyfriend.
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding
- Mariah Carey Reportedly Wants to Withhold Sex Before Her Wedding