Florence Welch's Next Album More 'Intense' Than the First One
Florence Welch has warned fans they are in for a rocky ride while listening to her upcoming second album - the material she has come up with so far is "intense". The Florence and the Machine frontwoman became one of 2009's biggest success stories with the release of her debut album "Lungs", which won her critical praise and a string of awards.
And Welch is convinced fans will be impressed with her follow-up disc, but admits listening to the album will be an extreme experience. She says, "It's really intense so far! It's even more intense than the first album. It's got extra bass. We're putting a lot of bass on it and really huge weird drum patterns."
"There are these intense choral vocals. I'm going to try and do some stuff that's stripped back, but there's nothing I like more than endless layering and harmonies."
- Netflix Is Back After Crash Following 'Luke Cage' Premiere
- Gigi Hadid Trips on Runway at Paris Fashion Week
- Mail Order Bride Comedy Canned by NBC After Getting Backlash
- Robin Williams' Widow Calls the Actor's Disease 'the Terrorist Inside My Husband's Brain'
- First Official Look at Emma Watson and Dan Stevens in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Keegan Allen Tweets His Phone Number
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress