Florence Welch's Next Album More 'Intense' Than the First One
Florence Welch has warned fans they are in for a rocky ride while listening to her upcoming second album - the material she has come up with so far is "intense". The Florence and the Machine frontwoman became one of 2009's biggest success stories with the release of her debut album "Lungs", which won her critical praise and a string of awards.
And Welch is convinced fans will be impressed with her follow-up disc, but admits listening to the album will be an extreme experience. She says, "It's really intense so far! It's even more intense than the first album. It's got extra bass. We're putting a lot of bass on it and really huge weird drum patterns."
"There are these intense choral vocals. I'm going to try and do some stuff that's stripped back, but there's nothing I like more than endless layering and harmonies."
- Cate Blanchett Turns Into a Drag Queen for Charity
- See Mindy Transforming Into a Handsome White Man on 'The Mindy Project'
- Video of Harrison Ford Flying Over Commercial Plane Emerges
- Karlie Kloss Flashes Major Sideboob as She Goes Braless at a Charity Event
- Tom Brady's Missing Super Bowl Jersey Is Worth $500,000
- Jimmy Kimmel May Retire From Late-Night TV: 'I Have Very Little Free Time'
- 'The Flash' 3.14 Preview: Team Flash Is Ready to Battle Grodd and His Army
- Meghan Trainor to Release New Song 'I'm a Lady'