Florence Welch's Next Album More 'Intense' Than the First One
Florence Welch has warned fans they are in for a rocky ride while listening to her upcoming second album - the material she has come up with so far is "intense". The Florence and the Machine frontwoman became one of 2009's biggest success stories with the release of her debut album "Lungs", which won her critical praise and a string of awards.
And Welch is convinced fans will be impressed with her follow-up disc, but admits listening to the album will be an extreme experience. She says, "It's really intense so far! It's even more intense than the first album. It's got extra bass. We're putting a lot of bass on it and really huge weird drum patterns."
"There are these intense choral vocals. I'm going to try and do some stuff that's stripped back, but there's nothing I like more than endless layering and harmonies."
- Jennifer Lawrence Has Competition! Scarlett Johansson Develops a Zelda Fitzgerald Rival Project
- 'The Punisher' Announces 5 More New Cast Members
- Kristen Stewart Reunites With 'Twilight' Co-Stars at Women in Hollywood Awards
- Len Wiseman Files for Divorce From Kate Beckinsale
- Lady GaGa to Perform at 2016 American Music Awards
- Gilmore Girls at Major Crossroads in 'A Year in the Life' First Trailer
- Justin Timberlake Votes Early and Lands in Trouble for Taking Ballot Selfie
- 'Walking Dead' Slammed by Parents TV Council Over Violent Season 7 Premiere