Florence Welch's Next Album More 'Intense' Than the First One
Florence Welch has warned fans they are in for a rocky ride while listening to her upcoming second album - the material she has come up with so far is "intense". The Florence and the Machine frontwoman became one of 2009's biggest success stories with the release of her debut album "Lungs", which won her critical praise and a string of awards.
And Welch is convinced fans will be impressed with her follow-up disc, but admits listening to the album will be an extreme experience. She says, "It's really intense so far! It's even more intense than the first album. It's got extra bass. We're putting a lot of bass on it and really huge weird drum patterns."
"There are these intense choral vocals. I'm going to try and do some stuff that's stripped back, but there's nothing I like more than endless layering and harmonies."
- Oscars 2017: 'La La Land' Leads With 14 Nods, 7 Black Actors Are Among 20 Acting Nominees
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci
- Alec Baldwin Will Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the 17th Time
- Sabrina Carpenter Slays a Mash-Up of Ed Sheeran's 'Shape of You' and TLC's 'No Scrubs'