Florence Welch's Next Album More 'Intense' Than the First One
Florence Welch has warned fans they are in for a rocky ride while listening to her upcoming second album - the material she has come up with so far is "intense". The Florence and the Machine frontwoman became one of 2009's biggest success stories with the release of her debut album "Lungs", which won her critical praise and a string of awards.
And Welch is convinced fans will be impressed with her follow-up disc, but admits listening to the album will be an extreme experience. She says, "It's really intense so far! It's even more intense than the first album. It's got extra bass. We're putting a lot of bass on it and really huge weird drum patterns."
"There are these intense choral vocals. I'm going to try and do some stuff that's stripped back, but there's nothing I like more than endless layering and harmonies."
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics