Bob Marley's Daughter Admits Growing Marijuana in Her Home
Bob Marley's youngest child Makeda has pleaded guilty to growing marijuana at her U.S. home. Makeda Jahnesta Marley was arrested in 2008 after cops were called to her Pennsylvania property over a domestic dispute and discovered her removing plants from the basement.
On Tuesday, September 7, the 29 year old pleaded guilty to the manufacture of a controlled substance and tampering with physical evidence, reports The Daily Local News of West Chester. Marley, who was born just three weeks after her reggae legend father died in 1981, admitted having nearly a dozen marijuana plants at her home in Caln.
Prosecutors have withdrawn a mandatory one-year prison sentence as part of a plea deal. Marley is due to be sentenced in October.
- Racist Men Charged for Hurling N-Word at Jamie Foxx
- Cate Blanchett Turns Into a Drag Queen for Charity
- See Mindy Transforming Into a Handsome White Man on 'The Mindy Project'
- Video of Harrison Ford Flying Over Commercial Plane Emerges
- Karlie Kloss Flashes Major Sideboob as She Goes Braless at a Charity Event
- Tom Brady's Missing Super Bowl Jersey Is Worth $500,000
- Jimmy Kimmel May Retire From Late-Night TV: 'I Have Very Little Free Time'
- 'The Flash' 3.14 Preview: Team Flash Is Ready to Battle Grodd and His Army