Bob Marley's Daughter Admits Growing Marijuana in Her Home
Bob Marley's youngest child Makeda has pleaded guilty to growing marijuana at her U.S. home. Makeda Jahnesta Marley was arrested in 2008 after cops were called to her Pennsylvania property over a domestic dispute and discovered her removing plants from the basement.
On Tuesday, September 7, the 29 year old pleaded guilty to the manufacture of a controlled substance and tampering with physical evidence, reports The Daily Local News of West Chester. Marley, who was born just three weeks after her reggae legend father died in 1981, admitted having nearly a dozen marijuana plants at her home in Caln.
Prosecutors have withdrawn a mandatory one-year prison sentence as part of a plea deal. Marley is due to be sentenced in October.
More Bob Marley News
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding
- Mariah Carey Reportedly Wants to Withhold Sex Before Her Wedding