Bob Marley's Daughter Admits Growing Marijuana in Her Home
Bob Marley's youngest child Makeda has pleaded guilty to growing marijuana at her U.S. home. Makeda Jahnesta Marley was arrested in 2008 after cops were called to her Pennsylvania property over a domestic dispute and discovered her removing plants from the basement.
On Tuesday, September 7, the 29 year old pleaded guilty to the manufacture of a controlled substance and tampering with physical evidence, reports The Daily Local News of West Chester. Marley, who was born just three weeks after her reggae legend father died in 1981, admitted having nearly a dozen marijuana plants at her home in Caln.
Prosecutors have withdrawn a mandatory one-year prison sentence as part of a plea deal. Marley is due to be sentenced in October.
More Bob Marley News
- Taylor Kinney Gives Lady GaGa 'Ultimatum' as She's Still Undecided About Wedding Details
- Kim Kardashian Steals the Show at Scott Disick's Birthday Party With Her Barely-There Lace Dress
- Proud Papa Chris Brown Shares Cute Pictures of Royalty to Celebrate Her Birthday
- Amanda Holden Poses Naked for Charity. See the Racy Pic!
- Bruno Mars Is Readying a New Album for November
- Mariah Carey's Diva Antics: She Has Her Glam Team Work on Her While She Sleeps
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special