Bob Marley's Daughter Admits Growing Marijuana in Her Home
Bob Marley's youngest child Makeda has pleaded guilty to growing marijuana at her U.S. home. Makeda Jahnesta Marley was arrested in 2008 after cops were called to her Pennsylvania property over a domestic dispute and discovered her removing plants from the basement.
On Tuesday, September 7, the 29 year old pleaded guilty to the manufacture of a controlled substance and tampering with physical evidence, reports The Daily Local News of West Chester. Marley, who was born just three weeks after her reggae legend father died in 1981, admitted having nearly a dozen marijuana plants at her home in Caln.
Prosecutors have withdrawn a mandatory one-year prison sentence as part of a plea deal. Marley is due to be sentenced in October.
- Keke Palmer Blames the World for 'Ugly' Kylie Jenner's Drastic Transformation
- Britney Spears Mispronounces Tinashe's Name During Onstage Performance
- Tegan and Sara Release 'Miami Vice'-Inspired 'Dying to Know' Video
- Seth Meyers Will End 2016 With Jennifer Lawrence, Arnold Schwarzenegger and More
- Liam Payne Blasts Louis Walsh for Dissing His Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl
- Demi Moore Annoys Mila Kunis for 'Butting in' After Birth of Her Son With Ashton Kutcher
- Get Sneak Peeks of Daredevil and Jessica Jones' Encounter in New 'Defenders' Set Photos
- Find Out Liam Payne's Big Plan to Propose to Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl