Interviews Make Kristen Stewart 'Nervous' and 'Smell Bad'
Kristen Stewart hates discussing herself during interviews - because she gets so nervous she starts to stink. The "Twilight" beauty never prepares properly before she is questioned by a journalist, and she often ends up a trembling wreck as she tries to avoid looking "incapable".
And the pressure is so great, she always breaks out in a sweat - and confesses she usually ends up smelling "bad" as a result. Stewart tells Stylist magazine, "Practice helps a lot. You just get so nervous... I don't know how to deal with it. I don't prepare anything, I just do it so it's gotten easier with experience."
"You realize that even if you totally botch it and (it) turns out horribly and everyone thinks you're totally incapable, it's like, 'It doesn't really directly affect me'. When I'm nervous, I'm so mindless. I twiddle my thumbs and my hands sweat and I smell bad."
More Kristen Stewart News
- Free the Nipples! Jennifer Aniston Ditches Her Bra Again During NYC Outing
- Yikes! Khloe Kardashian Lived With The Game, and Some Other Men, When She Was a Teen
- Joe Perry: Aerosmith's Farewell Tour Is Simply 'an Option'
- Anna Kendrick: 'I'd Be Terrible at Being Like Taylor Swift'
- This Is Your First Look at Gillian Anderson on 'American Gods'
- Tyga Caught With Mystery Blonde Following Kylie Jenner Reunion
- Demi Lovato Flaunts Her Naked Butt in Promotional Images for 'Body Say'
- Jonah Hill and Miles Teller Are Pro Money in New 'War Dogs' Trailer