Interviews Make Kristen Stewart 'Nervous' and 'Smell Bad'
Kristen Stewart hates discussing herself during interviews - because she gets so nervous she starts to stink. The "Twilight" beauty never prepares properly before she is questioned by a journalist, and she often ends up a trembling wreck as she tries to avoid looking "incapable".
And the pressure is so great, she always breaks out in a sweat - and confesses she usually ends up smelling "bad" as a result. Stewart tells Stylist magazine, "Practice helps a lot. You just get so nervous... I don't know how to deal with it. I don't prepare anything, I just do it so it's gotten easier with experience."
"You realize that even if you totally botch it and (it) turns out horribly and everyone thinks you're totally incapable, it's like, 'It doesn't really directly affect me'. When I'm nervous, I'm so mindless. I twiddle my thumbs and my hands sweat and I smell bad."
More Kristen Stewart News
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed