Interviews Make Kristen Stewart 'Nervous' and 'Smell Bad'
Kristen Stewart hates discussing herself during interviews - because she gets so nervous she starts to stink. The "Twilight" beauty never prepares properly before she is questioned by a journalist, and she often ends up a trembling wreck as she tries to avoid looking "incapable".
And the pressure is so great, she always breaks out in a sweat - and confesses she usually ends up smelling "bad" as a result. Stewart tells Stylist magazine, "Practice helps a lot. You just get so nervous... I don't know how to deal with it. I don't prepare anything, I just do it so it's gotten easier with experience."
"You realize that even if you totally botch it and (it) turns out horribly and everyone thinks you're totally incapable, it's like, 'It doesn't really directly affect me'. When I'm nervous, I'm so mindless. I twiddle my thumbs and my hands sweat and I smell bad."
More Kristen Stewart News
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3