Interviews Make Kristen Stewart 'Nervous' and 'Smell Bad'
Kristen Stewart hates discussing herself during interviews - because she gets so nervous she starts to stink. The "Twilight" beauty never prepares properly before she is questioned by a journalist, and she often ends up a trembling wreck as she tries to avoid looking "incapable".
And the pressure is so great, she always breaks out in a sweat - and confesses she usually ends up smelling "bad" as a result. Stewart tells Stylist magazine, "Practice helps a lot. You just get so nervous... I don't know how to deal with it. I don't prepare anything, I just do it so it's gotten easier with experience."
"You realize that even if you totally botch it and (it) turns out horribly and everyone thinks you're totally incapable, it's like, 'It doesn't really directly affect me'. When I'm nervous, I'm so mindless. I twiddle my thumbs and my hands sweat and I smell bad."
More Kristen Stewart News
- Gigi Hadid Sparks Zayn Malik Engagement Rumors With New Ring on That Finger
- Jerry Seinfeld's 'Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee' Moves to Netflix
- Liam Payne Offers Fan a Date With Him in Malibu. Find Out How to Win the Special Prize
- Angelina Jolie Receives Heartfelt Plea From Zahara's Biological Mom to Reconnect With Daughter
- Fiona Apple Releases New Anti-Trump Track 'Tiny Hands'
- Donald Trump Tweets Wrong Ivanka. Find Out How She Reacts
- Here's Ben Affleck's Reaction to Viral #SadAffleck Meme
- Ali Fedotowsky on Corinne's Raunchy Acts on 'Bachelor': 'I Find That Truly Sad'