Interviews Make Kristen Stewart 'Nervous' and 'Smell Bad'
Kristen Stewart hates discussing herself during interviews - because she gets so nervous she starts to stink. The "Twilight" beauty never prepares properly before she is questioned by a journalist, and she often ends up a trembling wreck as she tries to avoid looking "incapable".
And the pressure is so great, she always breaks out in a sweat - and confesses she usually ends up smelling "bad" as a result. Stewart tells Stylist magazine, "Practice helps a lot. You just get so nervous... I don't know how to deal with it. I don't prepare anything, I just do it so it's gotten easier with experience."
"You realize that even if you totally botch it and (it) turns out horribly and everyone thinks you're totally incapable, it's like, 'It doesn't really directly affect me'. When I'm nervous, I'm so mindless. I twiddle my thumbs and my hands sweat and I smell bad."
More Kristen Stewart News
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal