Brooke Mueller and Paris Hilton to Team Up for New Reality Show
Charlie Sheen's estranged wife Brooke Mueller has fled Los Angeles to undergo an intense workout program as part of a new reality show, according to U.S. reports. The "Two and a Half Men" actor was sentenced to 30 days in rehab after pleading guilty to a charge of misdemeanor assault in August following bust-up with his wife on last Christmas Day.
Mueller, who has two children with the actor, also went to rehab following the breakdown of their marriage, and recently sparked rumors she had returned to the clinic for a second time in a year after leaving her L.A. Home. Her spokesman, Elliot Mintz, insists she has departed her hometown to embark on an "intensive, physical fitness program in Southern California".
And TMZ.com reports that the workout regime is for a new TV series which will be based on celebrity lifestyles, and will also follow troubled socialite Paris Hilton.
- 'The Bachelor' Recap: Corinne Can't Have 'a Normal Relationship', Nick Picks Top Three
- A Little Too Early? Kourtney Kardashian Lets 4-Year-Old Daughter Penelope Wear a Lip Ring
- 'Gossip Girl' Alum Penn Badgley Marries Domino Kirke in Brooklyn Courthouse
- 'Dancing with the Stars': 'Glee' Star Heather Morris Joins Season 24, Some Pairings Are Revealed
- DJ Khaled Films Top Secret Video With Justin Bieber, Chance The Rapper and More
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards