Brooke Mueller and Paris Hilton to Team Up for New Reality Show
Charlie Sheen's estranged wife Brooke Mueller has fled Los Angeles to undergo an intense workout program as part of a new reality show, according to U.S. reports. The "Two and a Half Men" actor was sentenced to 30 days in rehab after pleading guilty to a charge of misdemeanor assault in August following bust-up with his wife on last Christmas Day.
Mueller, who has two children with the actor, also went to rehab following the breakdown of their marriage, and recently sparked rumors she had returned to the clinic for a second time in a year after leaving her L.A. Home. Her spokesman, Elliot Mintz, insists she has departed her hometown to embark on an "intensive, physical fitness program in Southern California".
And TMZ.com reports that the workout regime is for a new TV series which will be based on celebrity lifestyles, and will also follow troubled socialite Paris Hilton.
More Brooke Mueller News
- Harley Quinn and The Joker Sport Very Different Tattoos in Early 'Suicide Squad' Concept Art
- 'Gotham': Cameron Monaghan Teases Disfigured Jerome With These Photos
- Spoiler Alert! 'Arrow' Showrunner Unveils Season 5 Finale Scene
- Trouble in Paradise? Jennifer Aniston's 'Tired' Justin Theroux Chooses His Career Over Her
- The Rock Has Some Epic Fights in New 'Jumanji' On-Set Photos
- Lady GaGa Causes Twitter Frenzy With Her 'Unrecognizable' Face on 'X Factor'
- New 'The Flash' Set Photos Reveal New Villain and a Mysterious Character
- Report: 'Game of Thrones' Books UFC Fighter Conor McGregor for Upcoming Season