Brooke Mueller and Paris Hilton to Team Up for New Reality Show
Charlie Sheen's estranged wife Brooke Mueller has fled Los Angeles to undergo an intense workout program as part of a new reality show, according to U.S. reports. The "Two and a Half Men" actor was sentenced to 30 days in rehab after pleading guilty to a charge of misdemeanor assault in August following bust-up with his wife on last Christmas Day.
Mueller, who has two children with the actor, also went to rehab following the breakdown of their marriage, and recently sparked rumors she had returned to the clinic for a second time in a year after leaving her L.A. Home. Her spokesman, Elliot Mintz, insists she has departed her hometown to embark on an "intensive, physical fitness program in Southern California".
And TMZ.com reports that the workout regime is for a new TV series which will be based on celebrity lifestyles, and will also follow troubled socialite Paris Hilton.
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal