Brooke Mueller and Paris Hilton to Team Up for New Reality Show
Charlie Sheen's estranged wife Brooke Mueller has fled Los Angeles to undergo an intense workout program as part of a new reality show, according to U.S. reports. The "Two and a Half Men" actor was sentenced to 30 days in rehab after pleading guilty to a charge of misdemeanor assault in August following bust-up with his wife on last Christmas Day.
Mueller, who has two children with the actor, also went to rehab following the breakdown of their marriage, and recently sparked rumors she had returned to the clinic for a second time in a year after leaving her L.A. Home. Her spokesman, Elliot Mintz, insists she has departed her hometown to embark on an "intensive, physical fitness program in Southern California".
And TMZ.com reports that the workout regime is for a new TV series which will be based on celebrity lifestyles, and will also follow troubled socialite Paris Hilton.
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support
- Secretly Married? See Miley Cyrus' New Band on Her Ring Finger
- Meet the Ravagers From 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'