Brooke Mueller and Paris Hilton to Team Up for New Reality Show
Charlie Sheen's estranged wife Brooke Mueller has fled Los Angeles to undergo an intense workout program as part of a new reality show, according to U.S. reports. The "Two and a Half Men" actor was sentenced to 30 days in rehab after pleading guilty to a charge of misdemeanor assault in August following bust-up with his wife on last Christmas Day.
Mueller, who has two children with the actor, also went to rehab following the breakdown of their marriage, and recently sparked rumors she had returned to the clinic for a second time in a year after leaving her L.A. Home. Her spokesman, Elliot Mintz, insists she has departed her hometown to embark on an "intensive, physical fitness program in Southern California".
And TMZ.com reports that the workout regime is for a new TV series which will be based on celebrity lifestyles, and will also follow troubled socialite Paris Hilton.
- Is Jennifer Lawrence Dating Darren Aronofsky to Score Movie Roles?
- Selena Gomez's Mother Is NOT Fighting for a Conservatorship Despite Report
- Nicole Richie Is Livid Her Sister Sofia Richie Hangs Out With Her Ex-BFF Paris Hilton
- 'Legends of Tomorrow': Where's Rip Hunter? EP Promises 'You Will Find Out Before the Legends Do'
- George and Amal Clooney Unabashedly Affectionate on Movie Set
- Kris Jenner Tearfully Blasts 'Disloyal' Kim Over Caitlyn Jenner Drama, Wants Her to Pick Sides
- Watch the First Teaser Trailer for Barack Obama Biopic 'Barry'
- Benedict Cumberbatch's Doctor Strange Not the Right Magician for Birthday Party. Watch It Yourself!