Robb Flynn Offers Reward for the Return of His Stolen Items
Machine Head rocker Robb Flynn is pleading with fans to help him find four priceless guitars taken from his house during a break-in. The guitarist was left devastated when he returned home on Tuesday, September 7 after picking his son up from school to find numerous personal items missing.
And he has been left particularly heartbroken over an instrument he used during the recording of the band's debut album, and another given to him as a gift from late Pantera rocker 'Dimebag Darrell' Abbott. Flynn has issued an appeal for the return of the guitars, and promises a reward to anyone who can help locate them.
In a message on Machine Head's official website, he writes, "Today, (Tuesday) September 7th, between the hours of 1.15pm. and 3.15pm (PST) while I was picking my son up from school, my house (which is located in the Martinez/Virginia Hills area of California) was broken into and many priceless items were stolen."
"Items include my wife's jewelry, laptops, wakeboards, cash, and most importantly four of my guitars, including the guitar that I recorded (our) first album, Burn My Eyes, with. Also stolen was a guitar that is priceless to me that was a gift from Dimebag Darrell. The c**ksuckers even stole my son Zander's mini Flying V I got him for Christmas."
"I am offering a $1,000 reward for the return of the black Ibanez Strat along with many stickers, a 'Designated Drinker' sticker. Additionally I am also offering a $2,000 reward for the safe return of the blue Washburn Dimebolt prototype."
- Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Enjoying 'Wild Sex' in Cannes
- Mariah Carey Is Slammed by Co-Star for Alleged 'Bananas' Behaviour on 'The House' Filming Set
- Super Junior's Kyuhyun Begins Mandatory Military Service
- Report: Chris Pratt and Anna Faris Expecting Second Child
- Get a Look at Various Aliens and Creatures in Stunning 'Valerian' Final Trailer
- Katy Perry Unfollows Migos on Instagram After Backlash Over Homophobia
- VIXX's Ken Gets Blasted for Writing Curse Words in Official Video
- 'Supernatural': Mark Sheppard Won't Return as Series Regular in Season 13