Robb Flynn Offers Reward for the Return of His Stolen Items
Machine Head rocker Robb Flynn is pleading with fans to help him find four priceless guitars taken from his house during a break-in. The guitarist was left devastated when he returned home on Tuesday, September 7 after picking his son up from school to find numerous personal items missing.
And he has been left particularly heartbroken over an instrument he used during the recording of the band's debut album, and another given to him as a gift from late Pantera rocker 'Dimebag Darrell' Abbott. Flynn has issued an appeal for the return of the guitars, and promises a reward to anyone who can help locate them.
In a message on Machine Head's official website, he writes, "Today, (Tuesday) September 7th, between the hours of 1.15pm. and 3.15pm (PST) while I was picking my son up from school, my house (which is located in the Martinez/Virginia Hills area of California) was broken into and many priceless items were stolen."
"Items include my wife's jewelry, laptops, wakeboards, cash, and most importantly four of my guitars, including the guitar that I recorded (our) first album, Burn My Eyes, with. Also stolen was a guitar that is priceless to me that was a gift from Dimebag Darrell. The c**ksuckers even stole my son Zander's mini Flying V I got him for Christmas."
"I am offering a $1,000 reward for the return of the black Ibanez Strat along with many stickers, a 'Designated Drinker' sticker. Additionally I am also offering a $2,000 reward for the safe return of the blue Washburn Dimebolt prototype."
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up
- Will X-Men Join Avengers in 'Infinity War'? Here's What Joe Russo Says
- Kourtney Kardashian on Reconciling With Scott Disick: 'I'm So Not There Yet'
- Listen to Preview of Carly Rae Jepsen's 'E.Mo.Tion: Side B' Tracks
- Here's Your First Look at Kristin Chenoweth's Easter on 'American Gods'