Dennis Rodman Broadcast His Racy Bedroom Endeavors
Dennis Rodman made some sweet music for shocked revelers at a New York hotel after he accidentally broadcast his racy bedroom endeavors over the microphone system. The legendary Lothario was partying at the Hotel Indigo in New York's posh Hampton Bays area on Sunday, September 5 when he disappeared into his suite accompanied by six girls.
But the former basketball champ made a private clinch into a public spectacle when he started talking dirty to his harem - without realizing he had a cordless mic in his pocket. Rodman's raunchy words were heard by partygoers who were still enjoying the bash around the hotel's pool - before red-faced bosses swiftly moved to unplug the speaker system.
A source tells New York Post gossip column PageSix, "Rodman had quite a lot to drink and had been making shout-outs on the mike. He headed up to his room with six girls. Then, the next thing you could hear through the speakers downstairs was Rodman describing in full sexual detail what he wanted to do to them. Organizers pulled the plug before it got any dirtier."
A rep for Rodman explains, "He was unaware of the microphone being turned on... I do know he had a few drinks in him."
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media