Dennis Rodman Broadcast His Racy Bedroom Endeavors
Dennis Rodman made some sweet music for shocked revelers at a New York hotel after he accidentally broadcast his racy bedroom endeavors over the microphone system. The legendary Lothario was partying at the Hotel Indigo in New York's posh Hampton Bays area on Sunday, September 5 when he disappeared into his suite accompanied by six girls.
But the former basketball champ made a private clinch into a public spectacle when he started talking dirty to his harem - without realizing he had a cordless mic in his pocket. Rodman's raunchy words were heard by partygoers who were still enjoying the bash around the hotel's pool - before red-faced bosses swiftly moved to unplug the speaker system.
A source tells New York Post gossip column PageSix, "Rodman had quite a lot to drink and had been making shout-outs on the mike. He headed up to his room with six girls. Then, the next thing you could hear through the speakers downstairs was Rodman describing in full sexual detail what he wanted to do to them. Organizers pulled the plug before it got any dirtier."
A rep for Rodman explains, "He was unaware of the microphone being turned on... I do know he had a few drinks in him."
- Desperate to Lose Weight, Mariah Carey Opts for Breast Reduction Surgery
- Get a Glimpse of Demi Moore and Eva Longoria in 'Empire' Season 3B Teaser
- Marc Anthony Makes First Red Carpet Appearance With Girlfriend Mariana Downing
- Rihanna Is Not Taking Remy Ma's Side in Rapper's Feud With Nicki Minaj
- New Teaser for 'Love Actually' Short Film Reunites Original Cast Members
- Ashley Olsen and Richard Sachs Have Called It Quits After Five Months of Dating
- Future and The Weeknd Tease 'Comin Out Strong' Music Video Filmed in Subway Car
- 'Legion' Season Finale Preview: You're Gods