Dennis Rodman Broadcast His Racy Bedroom Endeavors
Dennis Rodman made some sweet music for shocked revelers at a New York hotel after he accidentally broadcast his racy bedroom endeavors over the microphone system. The legendary Lothario was partying at the Hotel Indigo in New York's posh Hampton Bays area on Sunday, September 5 when he disappeared into his suite accompanied by six girls.
But the former basketball champ made a private clinch into a public spectacle when he started talking dirty to his harem - without realizing he had a cordless mic in his pocket. Rodman's raunchy words were heard by partygoers who were still enjoying the bash around the hotel's pool - before red-faced bosses swiftly moved to unplug the speaker system.
A source tells New York Post gossip column PageSix, "Rodman had quite a lot to drink and had been making shout-outs on the mike. He headed up to his room with six girls. Then, the next thing you could hear through the speakers downstairs was Rodman describing in full sexual detail what he wanted to do to them. Organizers pulled the plug before it got any dirtier."
A rep for Rodman explains, "He was unaware of the microphone being turned on... I do know he had a few drinks in him."
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Releases Tribute Rap for 'The West Wing'
- Kim Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner Dolled Up for 'Ocean's Eight' Cameo Filming
- Amanda Seyfried Dishes on Upcoming Low-Key Wedding to Thomas Sadoski
- Harley Quinn Might Appear on 'Gotham' Earlier Than Expected
- Soulja Boy Takes a Shot at Chris Brown, 50 Cent, Mike Tyson on New Song 'Stop Playing with Me'
- Is Tina Fey Making 'Mean Girls 2' Without Lindsay Lohan?
- Lady GaGa Builds a Dance Floor in Her Backyard, Shares Crazy Idea for Super Bowl Performance