Dennis Rodman Broadcast His Racy Bedroom Endeavors
Dennis Rodman made some sweet music for shocked revelers at a New York hotel after he accidentally broadcast his racy bedroom endeavors over the microphone system. The legendary Lothario was partying at the Hotel Indigo in New York's posh Hampton Bays area on Sunday, September 5 when he disappeared into his suite accompanied by six girls.
But the former basketball champ made a private clinch into a public spectacle when he started talking dirty to his harem - without realizing he had a cordless mic in his pocket. Rodman's raunchy words were heard by partygoers who were still enjoying the bash around the hotel's pool - before red-faced bosses swiftly moved to unplug the speaker system.
A source tells New York Post gossip column PageSix, "Rodman had quite a lot to drink and had been making shout-outs on the mike. He headed up to his room with six girls. Then, the next thing you could hear through the speakers downstairs was Rodman describing in full sexual detail what he wanted to do to them. Organizers pulled the plug before it got any dirtier."
A rep for Rodman explains, "He was unaware of the microphone being turned on... I do know he had a few drinks in him."
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal