Davinia Taylor Lost Custody of Her Son
British actress/socialite Davinia Taylor has lost custody of her son after a bitter divorce from sports agent David Gardner. The millionairess, who starred in U.K. TV soap opera Hollyoaks and is one of supermodel Kate Moss' closest friends, formally ended her marriage to Gardner earlier this year.
Their divorce sparked a bitter battle over their three-year-old son - and in a rare ruling, a judge this week awarded custody of the boy to Gardner, who is a close pal of soccer superstar David Beckham. According to Britain's Daily Mail, Taylor will only be allowed access to her child every other weekend.
Davinia Taylor tied the knot with David Gardner in 2003. Beckham was best man, while the bridesmaid was Atomic Kitten's Jenny Frost.
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Just Say She Was Under the Influence While Filming 'The Hunger Games'?
- Helen Hunt Mistaken for Jodie Foster by Starbucks Barista. Read the Funny Story