Davinia Taylor Lost Custody of Her Son
British actress/socialite Davinia Taylor has lost custody of her son after a bitter divorce from sports agent David Gardner. The millionairess, who starred in U.K. TV soap opera Hollyoaks and is one of supermodel Kate Moss' closest friends, formally ended her marriage to Gardner earlier this year.
Their divorce sparked a bitter battle over their three-year-old son - and in a rare ruling, a judge this week awarded custody of the boy to Gardner, who is a close pal of soccer superstar David Beckham. According to Britain's Daily Mail, Taylor will only be allowed access to her child every other weekend.
Davinia Taylor tied the knot with David Gardner in 2003. Beckham was best man, while the bridesmaid was Atomic Kitten's Jenny Frost.
- Mick Jagger, 73, Welcomes Baby Boy With 30-Year-Old Girlfriend Melanie Hamrick
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes