Davinia Taylor Lost Custody of Her Son
British actress/socialite Davinia Taylor has lost custody of her son after a bitter divorce from sports agent David Gardner. The millionairess, who starred in U.K. TV soap opera Hollyoaks and is one of supermodel Kate Moss' closest friends, formally ended her marriage to Gardner earlier this year.
Their divorce sparked a bitter battle over their three-year-old son - and in a rare ruling, a judge this week awarded custody of the boy to Gardner, who is a close pal of soccer superstar David Beckham. According to Britain's Daily Mail, Taylor will only be allowed access to her child every other weekend.
Davinia Taylor tied the knot with David Gardner in 2003. Beckham was best man, while the bridesmaid was Atomic Kitten's Jenny Frost.
- 'Outlander' Casts David Berry in Pivotal Role of Lord John Grey
- 'Zombieland 2' Still Happening With Original's Scribes on Board
- Kim Kardashian Reportedly Furious Over Blac Chyna's Naked Photos for Paper Magazine
- Stephen Colbert Takes on Anthony Weiner's Sexting Scandal, Spoofs Beyonce's VMA Performance
- The Homeless Guy Accepting Miley Cyrus' Moonman at 2014 VMAs Is Selling the Trophy
- Beyonce's Daughter Blue Ivy Wears a $11,000 Dress to the VMAs Because of Course She Does
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Reportedly Eyes Liam Garrigan to Portray King Arthur
- No, It's Not Britney! Kourtney Kardashian Plays With Huge Snake in This Cringe-Inducing Picture