Davinia Taylor Lost Custody of Her Son
British actress/socialite Davinia Taylor has lost custody of her son after a bitter divorce from sports agent David Gardner. The millionairess, who starred in U.K. TV soap opera Hollyoaks and is one of supermodel Kate Moss' closest friends, formally ended her marriage to Gardner earlier this year.
Their divorce sparked a bitter battle over their three-year-old son - and in a rare ruling, a judge this week awarded custody of the boy to Gardner, who is a close pal of soccer superstar David Beckham. According to Britain's Daily Mail, Taylor will only be allowed access to her child every other weekend.
Davinia Taylor tied the knot with David Gardner in 2003. Beckham was best man, while the bridesmaid was Atomic Kitten's Jenny Frost.
- You Won't Believe How Much Mila Kunis Spent on Her Wedding Ring
- Matt Damon Fights Monsters in Epic Trailer for 'The Great Wall'
- 'Sesame Street' Fires Three Longtime Cast Members
- Find Out Which Joe Jonas' Famous Exes He Would Like to 'Shag, Marry and Kill'
- Cameron Diaz and Benji Madden's Baby Struggles Reportedly Cause Marriage Problems
- Andrew Garfield Is World War II Hero in First 'Hacksaw Ridge' Trailer
- 'Scream Queens' Adds Jerry O'Connell in Mystery Role
- Troian Bellisario Has Harsh Words for Both Kim Kardashian and Taylor Swift