Davinia Taylor Lost Custody of Her Son
British actress/socialite Davinia Taylor has lost custody of her son after a bitter divorce from sports agent David Gardner. The millionairess, who starred in U.K. TV soap opera Hollyoaks and is one of supermodel Kate Moss' closest friends, formally ended her marriage to Gardner earlier this year.
Their divorce sparked a bitter battle over their three-year-old son - and in a rare ruling, a judge this week awarded custody of the boy to Gardner, who is a close pal of soccer superstar David Beckham. According to Britain's Daily Mail, Taylor will only be allowed access to her child every other weekend.
Davinia Taylor tied the knot with David Gardner in 2003. Beckham was best man, while the bridesmaid was Atomic Kitten's Jenny Frost.
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding