Martha Stewart Sued by Vampire Vineyards
Martha Stewart has been targeted in a new lawsuit over allegations she is sucking profits out of Vampire Vineyards wine company by producing low-quality counterfeits. In a suit filed by bosses at the gothic inspired wine firm, Stewart and her company is accused of selling cheap booze with the Vampire Vineyard label in a bid to tarnish the company's product and boost sales of her own wine range with E&J Gallo winery.
In papers obtained by TMZ.com, Vampire Vineyards chiefs state that the TV titan is out "to disparage and tarnish wine brands by portraying a mock label of Vampire Vineyards affixed to cheap, nondescript wine and spirits products."
The papers go on to state that the campaign is "malicious". Stewart has lent her name to a range of Gallo wines since 2007. She had not responded to the lawsuit as WENN went to press.
- Oops! Cher Accidentally Retweets a Dick Pic
- No More Bad Blood! Taylor Swift and Calvin Harris Are Texting Again
- Rob Kardashian Crushing on His Own Sister Kim When He Was Young
- Zack Snyder Hints at Deathstroke's Cameo in 'Justice League'
- Kim Kardashian Ditches Panties in Jaw-Dropping Look at Paris Fashion Week
- Britney Spears Feels Great in Her 30s Because Her 20s Were 'Horrible'
- Listen to Niall Horan's First Solo Single 'This Town' Here!
- Kim Kardashian Is Sick of Taylor Swift Question: 'I'm So Over It'