Robbie Williams Wants to Purchase New Mansion in Britain
Singer Robbie Williams is reportedly planning to splash out on a new mansion in Britain ahead of his Take That comeback. The British pop star is set to purchase a $7.5 million Tudor property in Tunbridge Wells, England, to keep as his base while he tours with the boy band that made him famous.
He reunited with the group in July and they're preparing to release a new album in November. The six-bedroom home Williams has his eye on boasts a converted oast house as well as two cottages on its grounds - and residents in the area are thrilled with their potential new neighbor, who recently visited the local Elm Tree pub for a drink.
A source tells Britain's The Sun, "He asked the barmaid about the area. It's the talk of the village." The "Angels" hitmaker, who currently lives in Los Angeles, purchased a lavish 18th century property in Wiltshire, England, in 2008 but he was forced to slash $1.6 million from the price tag to offload it in 2009.
- Jennifer Aniston Bares Her Boobs While Sunbathing in Italy
- A Version of Britney Spears' 'Make Me' Without G-Eazy Surfaces Online
- Jeffrey Dean Morgan on 'The Walking Dead' Season 7: It's Negan's World Now
- First Look at New Villain in 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Revealed
- 'Homeland' Finds Its Female President in 'House of Cards' Star
- Lindsay Lohan's Father Confirms She Told Him She's Pregnant
- Beyonce and 4-Year-Old Blue Ivy Play Twinsie in Cute Pictures
- Shonda Rhimes Denies 'GMA' Report That 'Scandal' Is Ending With Season 6