Robbie Williams Wants to Purchase New Mansion in Britain
Singer Robbie Williams is reportedly planning to splash out on a new mansion in Britain ahead of his Take That comeback. The British pop star is set to purchase a $7.5 million Tudor property in Tunbridge Wells, England, to keep as his base while he tours with the boy band that made him famous.
He reunited with the group in July and they're preparing to release a new album in November. The six-bedroom home Williams has his eye on boasts a converted oast house as well as two cottages on its grounds - and residents in the area are thrilled with their potential new neighbor, who recently visited the local Elm Tree pub for a drink.
A source tells Britain's The Sun, "He asked the barmaid about the area. It's the talk of the village." The "Angels" hitmaker, who currently lives in Los Angeles, purchased a lavish 18th century property in Wiltshire, England, in 2008 but he was forced to slash $1.6 million from the price tag to offload it in 2009.
More Robbie Williams News
- First Official Look at Emma Watson and Dan Stevens in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Keegan Allen Tweets His Phone Number
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs