Robbie Williams Wants to Purchase New Mansion in Britain
Singer Robbie Williams is reportedly planning to splash out on a new mansion in Britain ahead of his Take That comeback. The British pop star is set to purchase a $7.5 million Tudor property in Tunbridge Wells, England, to keep as his base while he tours with the boy band that made him famous.
He reunited with the group in July and they're preparing to release a new album in November. The six-bedroom home Williams has his eye on boasts a converted oast house as well as two cottages on its grounds - and residents in the area are thrilled with their potential new neighbor, who recently visited the local Elm Tree pub for a drink.
A source tells Britain's The Sun, "He asked the barmaid about the area. It's the talk of the village." The "Angels" hitmaker, who currently lives in Los Angeles, purchased a lavish 18th century property in Wiltshire, England, in 2008 but he was forced to slash $1.6 million from the price tag to offload it in 2009.
More Robbie Williams News
- Jennifer Lopez Breaks Silence on Her Relationship With Drake
- Joe Jonas Approves of Demi Lovato's On-Again Romance With Guilhermo Vasconcelos
- Surly and His Squad Fight for New Home in 'The Nut Job 2' First Trailer
- 'American Crime Story' Will Take on Bill Clinton-Monica Lewinsky Sex Scandal
- Kim Kardashian Did Want to Divorce Kanye West. Here's Why She Stays
- New 'Kong: Skull Island' Banner Suggests Kong's Soft Spot
- Bella Thorne Defends Ex-Beau Gregg Sulkin After His Alleged Nude Pics Surface
- People's Choice Awards 2017: Britney Spears and Justin Timberlake Among Winners in Music