Robbie Williams Wants to Purchase New Mansion in Britain
Singer Robbie Williams is reportedly planning to splash out on a new mansion in Britain ahead of his Take That comeback. The British pop star is set to purchase a $7.5 million Tudor property in Tunbridge Wells, England, to keep as his base while he tours with the boy band that made him famous.
He reunited with the group in July and they're preparing to release a new album in November. The six-bedroom home Williams has his eye on boasts a converted oast house as well as two cottages on its grounds - and residents in the area are thrilled with their potential new neighbor, who recently visited the local Elm Tree pub for a drink.
A source tells Britain's The Sun, "He asked the barmaid about the area. It's the talk of the village." The "Angels" hitmaker, who currently lives in Los Angeles, purchased a lavish 18th century property in Wiltshire, England, in 2008 but he was forced to slash $1.6 million from the price tag to offload it in 2009.
- Awkward! Taylor Swift, Katy Perry and Ex John Mayer Attend Drake's Birthday Party
- Is Kendall Jenner Dating Anwar Hadid?
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'