Robbie Williams Wants to Purchase New Mansion in Britain
Singer Robbie Williams is reportedly planning to splash out on a new mansion in Britain ahead of his Take That comeback. The British pop star is set to purchase a $7.5 million Tudor property in Tunbridge Wells, England, to keep as his base while he tours with the boy band that made him famous.
He reunited with the group in July and they're preparing to release a new album in November. The six-bedroom home Williams has his eye on boasts a converted oast house as well as two cottages on its grounds - and residents in the area are thrilled with their potential new neighbor, who recently visited the local Elm Tree pub for a drink.
A source tells Britain's The Sun, "He asked the barmaid about the area. It's the talk of the village." The "Angels" hitmaker, who currently lives in Los Angeles, purchased a lavish 18th century property in Wiltshire, England, in 2008 but he was forced to slash $1.6 million from the price tag to offload it in 2009.
- Iggy Azalea Slams Nick Young's Baby Mama, Accuses Her of Wanting Attention and Money
- 'Harry Potter' Star Tom Felton Joins 'The Flash' as Series Regular. Is He an Ally or Foe?
- Kate Hudson Bares Her Butt Again, Goes Completely Naked in This NSFW Pic
- Taylor Swift Who? Calvin Harris Gets Flirty With Mystery Brunette While Partying in Cabo
- Apple in Talks to Buy Jay-Z's Tidal
- Kylie Jenner Calls Tyga Her 'Husband' on Snapchat
- Lindsay Lohan Writing Tell-All Book About Her Life
- 'Wreck-It Ralph 2' Gets 2018 Release Date, Hints at Internet Setting