Jane Fonda to Reveal Recent Cosmetic Surgery in New Book
Jane Fonda is to reveal all about her recent cosmetic surgery makeover in a new book about aging. The actress and feminist insists she has nothing to hide after initially agonizing over her decision to go under the knife to look younger, and she hopes to be able to justify her actions in a new tome.
The "Barbarella" star tells U.S. news show "Entertainment Tonight", "I recently had plastic surgery; it was a hard decision to make and I decided if I'm gonna do it, I'm gonna tell the truth. I'm writing a book about aging; I can't write that book and not say I've had plastic surgery."
"I just decided it was for me; I didn't wanna have bags under my eyes that made me look tired." And she has her healthy lifestyle to thank for her general well being, saying "I'm careful about what I eat, I stay active, walk a lot. I have good genes."
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up
- Will X-Men Join Avengers in 'Infinity War'? Here's What Joe Russo Says