Lawyer Denies Minka Kelly Had Meltdown During a Recent Flight
An attorney for Minka Kelly has dismissed reports the actress had a meltdown on a recent flight after attendants banned her from cuddling her dog during take-off. The "500 Days of Summer" star was said to have freaked out after she was told her pooch couldn't sit on her seat while flying from New York to Los Angeles on Tuesday, September 7.
Reports suggested that seven stewards were needed to calm Kelly down after the incident. But Minka's lawyer Marty Singer tells TMZ the story is "ridiculous".
The lawyer insisted Kelly was asked to leave her dog in the coach cabin during take-off and landing while she was sitting in first class - and that the star was fine with the request.
- Pregnant Blac Chyna Gets Striptease From Mariah Carey's Dancer on Vegas Stage
- Aziz Ansari Puts Donald Trump on Blast in Scathing Op-Ed Over Anti-Muslim Remarks
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'