Lawyer Denies Minka Kelly Had Meltdown During a Recent Flight
An attorney for Minka Kelly has dismissed reports the actress had a meltdown on a recent flight after attendants banned her from cuddling her dog during take-off. The "500 Days of Summer" star was said to have freaked out after she was told her pooch couldn't sit on her seat while flying from New York to Los Angeles on Tuesday, September 7.
Reports suggested that seven stewards were needed to calm Kelly down after the incident. But Minka's lawyer Marty Singer tells TMZ the story is "ridiculous".
The lawyer insisted Kelly was asked to leave her dog in the coach cabin during take-off and landing while she was sitting in first class - and that the star was fine with the request.
- Tiny Harris Fake Facebook Stirs Up Floyd Mayweather, Jr. Affair Rumor
- Michael Bay Has Initial Idea for an R-Rated 'Bumblebee' Spin-Off
- Red Hot Chili Peppers Gets Animated in Bizarre Video for 'Sick Love'
- Mariah Carey's New Boyfriend Bryan Tanaka Admits He's 'Always Had a Thing' for Her
- Arnold Schwarzenegger Promises 'Refreshing' 'Celebrity Apprentice' in New Sneak Peek
- 'Last Tango in Paris' Rape Scene Backlash Is 'Ridiculous,' Says Bernardo Bertolucci
- Jimmy Kimmel's Wife Molly McNearney Is Pregnant With Their Second Child
- 'The Voice' Semifinals Recap: The Top 8 Vying for Spots in the Final 4