Lawyer Denies Minka Kelly Had Meltdown During a Recent Flight
An attorney for Minka Kelly has dismissed reports the actress had a meltdown on a recent flight after attendants banned her from cuddling her dog during take-off. The "500 Days of Summer" star was said to have freaked out after she was told her pooch couldn't sit on her seat while flying from New York to Los Angeles on Tuesday, September 7.
Reports suggested that seven stewards were needed to calm Kelly down after the incident. But Minka's lawyer Marty Singer tells TMZ the story is "ridiculous".
The lawyer insisted Kelly was asked to leave her dog in the coach cabin during take-off and landing while she was sitting in first class - and that the star was fine with the request.
More Minka Kelly News
- Amber Rose Says Julianne Hough Body Shamed Her With Her 'DWTS' Comment
- 'Wonder Woman' Writer Confirms Diana Prince Is 'Obviously' Bisexual
- Tyga May Have His Mom's Car Repossessed
- Get First Look at 'Outlander' Season 3
- Benedict Cumberbatch May Confirm Doctor Strange's Appearance in 'Thor: Ragnarok'
- Donald Trump Once Body-Shamed Kim Kardashian Too. This Is What He Said About Her
- Lena Dunham and Allison Williams Tearfully Say Goodbye to 'Girls' as Filming Wraps
- These Photos of Jim Carrey and Late Ex Suggest Her Marriage to Estranged Husband Was Fake