Tommy Lee's Son Threw Rave on 14th Birthday
Rocker Tommy Lee's eldest son is becoming a hellraiser just like dad - his recent 14th birthday party was shut down by the police. Lee and Pamela Anderson's teenager Brandon asked his dad to help him organize a rave for his birthday in June this year.
The Motley Crue star tells TV show "Extra", "Brandon just turned 14 and he goes, 'Dad, for my birthday I wanna throw a rave.' He took over this place, I bought a huge sound system, lights, Glo-sticks... The cops came three times and he was so pumped." He additionally recalls, "He was like, 'Dad, this is the coolest thing; my party got closed down by the cops'."
The 14 year old is the only wild man in the family now that his dad has stopped drinking. Lee explains, "I quit drinking 90 days (ago)... I'm a lot clearer, which is scarier; you don't wanna mess with this now."
- 'Teen Mom' Star Amber Portwood Confirms Sex Tape Negotiations
- Kourtney Kardashian Bares Butt and Sideboob in Another Yacht Date With Younes Bendjima
- NBC Pushes Jennifer Lopez's 'Bye Bye Birdie Live!' to 2018
- Emily Ratajkowski Goes Topless in New Sultry Selfie
- Report: Emma Watson Getting Married in Big Sur This Summer
- See Hilarious Horror-Themed Memes of Trump's Awkward Photo With Pope Francis
- New Beau? Mischa Barton Caught Getting Handsy With Mystery Man in Cannes
- HBO Renews 'Veep' and 'Silicon Valley' for 2017-2018 Seasons