Tommy Lee's Son Threw Rave on 14th Birthday
Rocker Tommy Lee's eldest son is becoming a hellraiser just like dad - his recent 14th birthday party was shut down by the police. Lee and Pamela Anderson's teenager Brandon asked his dad to help him organize a rave for his birthday in June this year.
The Motley Crue star tells TV show "Extra", "Brandon just turned 14 and he goes, 'Dad, for my birthday I wanna throw a rave.' He took over this place, I bought a huge sound system, lights, Glo-sticks... The cops came three times and he was so pumped." He additionally recalls, "He was like, 'Dad, this is the coolest thing; my party got closed down by the cops'."
The 14 year old is the only wild man in the family now that his dad has stopped drinking. Lee explains, "I quit drinking 90 days (ago)... I'm a lot clearer, which is scarier; you don't wanna mess with this now."
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo
- Lindsey Vonn Accidentally Flashes Underwear on the Red Carpet
- Rihanna Swarmed by Her Fans in 'Goodnight Gotham' Music Video
- Tony Parker Welcomes Second Child With Wife Axelle Francine
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo
- 'Sesame Street' Reconsiders Layoffs After Public Outcry, Actor Says