Tommy Lee's Son Threw Rave on 14th Birthday
Rocker Tommy Lee's eldest son is becoming a hellraiser just like dad - his recent 14th birthday party was shut down by the police. Lee and Pamela Anderson's teenager Brandon asked his dad to help him organize a rave for his birthday in June this year.
The Motley Crue star tells TV show "Extra", "Brandon just turned 14 and he goes, 'Dad, for my birthday I wanna throw a rave.' He took over this place, I bought a huge sound system, lights, Glo-sticks... The cops came three times and he was so pumped." He additionally recalls, "He was like, 'Dad, this is the coolest thing; my party got closed down by the cops'."
The 14 year old is the only wild man in the family now that his dad has stopped drinking. Lee explains, "I quit drinking 90 days (ago)... I'm a lot clearer, which is scarier; you don't wanna mess with this now."
More Tommy Lee News
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding
- Mariah Carey Reportedly Wants to Withhold Sex Before Her Wedding