Tommy Lee's Son Threw Rave on 14th Birthday
Rocker Tommy Lee's eldest son is becoming a hellraiser just like dad - his recent 14th birthday party was shut down by the police. Lee and Pamela Anderson's teenager Brandon asked his dad to help him organize a rave for his birthday in June this year.
The Motley Crue star tells TV show "Extra", "Brandon just turned 14 and he goes, 'Dad, for my birthday I wanna throw a rave.' He took over this place, I bought a huge sound system, lights, Glo-sticks... The cops came three times and he was so pumped." He additionally recalls, "He was like, 'Dad, this is the coolest thing; my party got closed down by the cops'."
The 14 year old is the only wild man in the family now that his dad has stopped drinking. Lee explains, "I quit drinking 90 days (ago)... I'm a lot clearer, which is scarier; you don't wanna mess with this now."
- Drake Reportedly Has 'Weed Overdose'
- Kanye West 'Would Love to Have More Kids' With Kim Kardashian
- Justin Bieber Facing Arrest in Brazil Over Graffiti Case
- Peter Parker Wants to Be Like Iron Man in New 'Spider-Man Homecoming' Trailer
- Kris Jenner and Corey Gamble Break Up
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign