Tommy Lee's Son Threw Rave on 14th Birthday
Rocker Tommy Lee's eldest son is becoming a hellraiser just like dad - his recent 14th birthday party was shut down by the police. Lee and Pamela Anderson's teenager Brandon asked his dad to help him organize a rave for his birthday in June this year.
The Motley Crue star tells TV show "Extra", "Brandon just turned 14 and he goes, 'Dad, for my birthday I wanna throw a rave.' He took over this place, I bought a huge sound system, lights, Glo-sticks... The cops came three times and he was so pumped." He additionally recalls, "He was like, 'Dad, this is the coolest thing; my party got closed down by the cops'."
The 14 year old is the only wild man in the family now that his dad has stopped drinking. Lee explains, "I quit drinking 90 days (ago)... I'm a lot clearer, which is scarier; you don't wanna mess with this now."
- Lisa Marie Presley's Kids in State Custody After Indecent Child Pics Found on Ex's Computer
- Samuel L. Jackson Hints at Nick Fury's Appearance in 'Captain Marvel'
- Aaron Carter Responds to Racism Accusation After Onstage Brawl
- Angelina Jolie Takes Her 6 Kids to Cambodia Amid Brad Pitt Divorce and Custody Drama
- Zoe Saldana Gives Birth to Baby No. 3 With Marco Perego
- Royal Showdown! Kate Middleton Reportedly Feuding With Meghan Markle
- Camila Cabello Is 'Dying' to Enlist Taylor Swift for Debut Solo Album
- Donald Glover to Play Simba in 'The Lion King' Remake