Susan Sarandon's Rumored Lover: Dating Report Is Good for Business
Susan Sarandon's ping-pong club partner happily courts false reports he's dating the actress, because the romance rumors are giving their New York business a big boost. Sarandon co-owns New York table tennis bar Spin with 32 year old Jonathan Bricklin, who has been listed as her toyboy lover following the actress' 2009 split from longtime partner Tim Robbins.
Her representative quickly dismissed the dating rumors, insisting the pair's relationship was "strictly a business one", but speculation has yet to die down. Sarandon fueled the romance rumors earlier this year when she was spotted with Bricklin on a trip to Peru, and she also brought him to a New York screening of new documentary "Exit Through the Gift Shop" in April - as her date.
Now her rumored toyboy has finally spoken up to deny he's dating his partner. He tells New York Magazine, "No. No, no. But we spend a lot of time together - a lot of time.
But Bricklin isn't complaining about the attention because it's good for business. He adds, "I don't read the papers that often, but I walk by and I kind of scoff at whoever's there. So when the equivalent happened to me, I was just horrified. And then I got over it, a day later. Business was notably better from the first article on. I mean, I'm happy as s**t if that sells things."
More Susan Sarandon News
- 'Game of Thrones' Stars Talk About the Bloodbath and Power Transfer in Season Finale
- Deadpool Makes Surprise Appearance in 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Japanese Trailer
- 50 Cent Arrested in the Caribbean for Saying 'Motherf**ker' at Music Festival
- Adele Burps While Taking Selfie With a Fan Onstage. See the Hilarious Video
- Rihanna Previews New Song 'Sledgehammer' From 'Star Trek Beyond'
- Mariah Carey Shows Off Bare Butts at Her DJ Debut in Las Vegas
- Justin Timberlake Attacked by Twitter Users for His Comment on Jesse Williams' BET Awards Speech
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris