Susan Sarandon's Rumored Lover: Dating Report Is Good for Business
Susan Sarandon's ping-pong club partner happily courts false reports he's dating the actress, because the romance rumors are giving their New York business a big boost. Sarandon co-owns New York table tennis bar Spin with 32 year old Jonathan Bricklin, who has been listed as her toyboy lover following the actress' 2009 split from longtime partner Tim Robbins.
Her representative quickly dismissed the dating rumors, insisting the pair's relationship was "strictly a business one", but speculation has yet to die down. Sarandon fueled the romance rumors earlier this year when she was spotted with Bricklin on a trip to Peru, and she also brought him to a New York screening of new documentary "Exit Through the Gift Shop" in April - as her date.
Now her rumored toyboy has finally spoken up to deny he's dating his partner. He tells New York Magazine, "No. No, no. But we spend a lot of time together - a lot of time.
But Bricklin isn't complaining about the attention because it's good for business. He adds, "I don't read the papers that often, but I walk by and I kind of scoff at whoever's there. So when the equivalent happened to me, I was just horrified. And then I got over it, a day later. Business was notably better from the first article on. I mean, I'm happy as s**t if that sells things."
More Susan Sarandon News
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Sneak Peek: Watch 29-Year-Old J. Chosen Blow the Coaches' Mind
- Sinead O'Connor Apologizes for Saying Arsenio Hall Gave Prince Drugs
- See Lethal Charlize Theron in New 'Atomic Blonde' Poster
- Brooklyn Beckham Gets Dating Advice From Anais Gallagher
- Nicole Scherzinger Goes Underwear Free in Dazzling Dress at BRIT Awards After-Party
- 'This Is Us' to Bring Back Ron Cephas Jones in Season 2 After That Emotional Road Trip
- Gigi and Bella Hadid Go Vampy for Milan Fashion Week
- NBC's 'Taken' Opening Scene Reveals How Bryan Mills' Sister Is Murdered