'Planet of the Apes' Actor Glenn Shadix Died
"Beetlejuice" star Glenn Shadix has died following a fall at his home in Birmingham, Alabama. The wheelchair-bound 58 year old, who played decorator Otho in Tim Burton's hit film, banged his head in the fall - and that killed him, according to his sister Susan Gagne.
In a statement she says, "He was having mobility problems, and he was in a wheelchair. It looks like he fell and hit his head in the kitchen, and that's the cause of death." However, Shadix's personal manager Juliet Green says that the cause of his death is still unknown.
Shadix was a regular in Burton films - he was among the cast of "Planet of the Apes" and voiced The Mayor in "The Nightmare Before Christmas 3-D". He retired from acting in 2006.
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby