'Planet of the Apes' Actor Glenn Shadix Died
"Beetlejuice" star Glenn Shadix has died following a fall at his home in Birmingham, Alabama. The wheelchair-bound 58 year old, who played decorator Otho in Tim Burton's hit film, banged his head in the fall - and that killed him, according to his sister Susan Gagne.
In a statement she says, "He was having mobility problems, and he was in a wheelchair. It looks like he fell and hit his head in the kitchen, and that's the cause of death." However, Shadix's personal manager Juliet Green says that the cause of his death is still unknown.
Shadix was a regular in Burton films - he was among the cast of "Planet of the Apes" and voiced The Mayor in "The Nightmare Before Christmas 3-D". He retired from acting in 2006.
- Bella Thorne Gets Nipple Piercing, Shares Naked Photo
- Is Drake Cheating on J.Lo With This Porn Star in Amsterdam?
- Oscars 2017: 'La La Land' Leads With 14 Nods, 7 Black Actors Are Among 20 Acting Nominees
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci