Michael Jackson's Alleged Love Child Denied DNA Test
A woman alleging she is Michael Jackson's illegitimate love child has had her legal bid to lay claim to the King of Pop's fortune shot down by a Los Angeles judge. Mocienne Petit Jackson, who lives in the Netherlands, filed court papers in Los Angeles County Superior Court in July, asking a judge for permission to conduct a DNA test to prove her paternity claim.
In her legal documents, Petit Jackson stated she was the daughter of Diana Ross' sister, Dr. Barbara Ross-Lee. She also claimed to be the result of a 1975 fling - when Jackson was 17. However, her paternity claim was thrown into doubt when Ross-Lee spoke out to deny the claims, insisting Petit Jackson was "delusional" and had made up the bizarre story - because she had never even met the late superstar.
A judge ruled against Petit Jackson during a hearing on Tuesday, September 7 and her case was thrown out of court, according to TMZ.com. The "Thriller" hitmaker died in June 2009.
More Michael Jackson News
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 7: Major Spoiler About Daenerys Leaked
- Emma Roberts and Ex Evan Peters Spark Reconciliation Rumors After Spotted Together
- Taylor Swift NOT Hooking Up With Todrick Hall
- Katy Perry Unveils Three 'Rise' Remixes
- New 'Empire' Season 3 Trailer Gives First Look at Mariah Carey's Kitty
- New 'Thor: Ragnarok' Set Pics Reveal Thor and Loki's Costume and Tease a Mystery Character
- Cara Delevingne Goes Bottomless to Raise Awareness for Cancer. See the Racy Snap
- Kim and Kourtney Throw Pampering Session for Khloe Kardashian Following Her Second Divorce Filing