The Libertines' Carl Barat Confirms He and Girlfriend Are Expecting Baby
The Libertines rocker Carl Barat is set for a very special Christmas - he will become a first-time father in December. The British star, who is preparing to release his debut solo album in October, has confirmed rumors he and his girlfriend Edie Langley are preparing to welcome a baby boy.
He tells Reuters, "(My priorities are) my album, my tour and my baby. I am very happy, nervous and excited. It's time for a change. It's time to move on."
Barat further reveals that his upcoming album will be "truthful and cathartic" as well as a clear step away from his past work with the Libertines or Dirty Pretty Things, the band he split with in 2008. He says, "Take away the guitars and you can see things, it's the first time I had the confidence to take away the guitars."
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up
- Will X-Men Join Avengers in 'Infinity War'? Here's What Joe Russo Says