The Libertines' Carl Barat Confirms He and Girlfriend Are Expecting Baby
The Libertines rocker Carl Barat is set for a very special Christmas - he will become a first-time father in December. The British star, who is preparing to release his debut solo album in October, has confirmed rumors he and his girlfriend Edie Langley are preparing to welcome a baby boy.
He tells Reuters, "(My priorities are) my album, my tour and my baby. I am very happy, nervous and excited. It's time for a change. It's time to move on."
Barat further reveals that his upcoming album will be "truthful and cathartic" as well as a clear step away from his past work with the Libertines or Dirty Pretty Things, the band he split with in 2008. He says, "Take away the guitars and you can see things, it's the first time I had the confidence to take away the guitars."
- Comic-Con: 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Footage and 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Villain Revealed
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reunites With Nina Agdal After 'Caught Flirting' With Another Woman at His Gala
- Watch Henry Cavill Walk Around in Mask and Hilariously Prank Will Smith at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: New 'Fantastic Beasts' Trailer Shows Newt Scamander Recapturing the Creatures
- Gwen Stefani's Son Kingston Sings Blake Shelton's Song While Face-Swapping With Him
- Comic-Con: Check Out Trailers for 'Flash' Season 3, 'Arrow' Season 5 and 'Legends' Season 2
- Refusing to Enter Rehab, Lamar Odom Walks Out of Family's Intervention
- Kristen Bell Shares First Photos From Her Wedding While Tearing Up Talking About Hubby Dax Shepard