Nikki Sixx Struggling to Accept Ex-Girlfriend Kat Von D Dating Jesse James
Nikki Sixx is struggling to accept his ex-girlfriend Kat Von D has found happiness with Jesse James - because the celebrity tattoo artist was declaring her love to the rocker just a few months ago. Von D was first linked to Sandra Bullock's former husband in August after revelers spotted the pair enjoying a night out in Las Vegas.
The inked-up couple went public with their relationship last week, on September 2, when they posed together for cameras at the opening of Von D's new Wonderland gallery in Hollywood, and she couldn't stop gushing about her new man. Von D told People, "Jesse is only my ninth boyfriend. I don't hang out with anybody unless I am in love." And when asked if she believed James was the one for her, she replied, "I believe he is, so yeah."
But the revelation has hit Sixx hard - because the Motley Crue bassist didn't expect her to fall in love so soon after their split earlier this year. He tells TMZ, "You know, it's hard when you (were) just told by someone you dated for two-and-a-half years that you're the love of their life... and then they move on so quickly." However, Sixx insists Von D is still an "amazing girl" and insists he wishes nothing but "the best" to his ex.
- Tyler Hoechlin Suits Up as Superman in His First Look on 'Supergirl'
- JoJo Goes Skinny Dipping in 'F**k Apologies' Video Feat. Wiz Khalifa
- Khloe Kardashian Blasts Critics for Claiming She's 'Too Skinny'
- Bring on the Baby Wipes! The Rock Takes on Mid-Flight Diaper Duty With Daughter Jasmine
- Kim Kardashian Admits That Her Curvy Figure Makes Her Feel Insecure
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert