Nikki Sixx Struggling to Accept Ex-Girlfriend Kat Von D Dating Jesse James
Nikki Sixx is struggling to accept his ex-girlfriend Kat Von D has found happiness with Jesse James - because the celebrity tattoo artist was declaring her love to the rocker just a few months ago. Von D was first linked to Sandra Bullock's former husband in August after revelers spotted the pair enjoying a night out in Las Vegas.
The inked-up couple went public with their relationship last week, on September 2, when they posed together for cameras at the opening of Von D's new Wonderland gallery in Hollywood, and she couldn't stop gushing about her new man. Von D told People, "Jesse is only my ninth boyfriend. I don't hang out with anybody unless I am in love." And when asked if she believed James was the one for her, she replied, "I believe he is, so yeah."
But the revelation has hit Sixx hard - because the Motley Crue bassist didn't expect her to fall in love so soon after their split earlier this year. He tells TMZ, "You know, it's hard when you (were) just told by someone you dated for two-and-a-half years that you're the love of their life... and then they move on so quickly." However, Sixx insists Von D is still an "amazing girl" and insists he wishes nothing but "the best" to his ex.
- Blake Lively Celebrates Baby Shower With Taylor Swift
- Gabby Douglas Apologizes After Missing VMAs due to Health Issues
- First Look at Miley Cyrus as Hippie in Woody Allen's 'Crisis in Six Scenes'
- Drake and Rihanna Kiss on Instagram, Enjoy Date Night After VMAs
- Chris Brown Reacts to Accusations That He Pulled Gun on Woman
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Announces Full Cast and Pairings for Season 23
- 'Outlander' Casts David Berry in Pivotal Role of Lord John Grey
- 'Zombieland 2' Still Happening With Original's Scribes on Board