Billy Ray Cyrus and Son Trace to Investigate UFO for New Reality TV Show
Billy Ray Cyrus is returning to the small screen with another one of his offspring - he's teaming up with son Trace Cyrus for a reality show about conspiracy theories involving paranormal phenomena. The "Achy Breaky Heart" hitmaker co-starred on Disney's "Hannah Montana" alongside his daughter, Miley Cyrus, from 2006 until the series finale earlier this year.
And now he's signed a deal with America's Syfy network to star on "UFO: Unbelievably Freakin' Obvious", which will see the singer and 21-year-old Trace traveling cross-country to investigate unexplained activity. The Cyrus patriarch tells Variety, "The existence of paranormal phenomena is something I've always wanted to explore further."
"Getting the opportunity to take this adventure with my son, who has always had a keen interest in this area, is a dream come true. I hope this series can shine a light on some of the activities we have questioned, and the mysteries that have long inspired us."
Production on the series pilot is scheduled to begin this autumn.
- Tiger Woods Busted for DUI in Florida
- Joaquin Phoenix and Rooney Mara Hold Hands at Cannes Amid Romance Rumors
- Kourtney Kardashian Cuddles Up to Son Reign in Skimpy Bikini
- Bella Hadid Parades Her Hot Bod in Skimpy Bikini in Monaco
- 'Womanizer' Scott Disick Cozies Up to 6th Woman in Monaco
- Emily Ratajkowski Goes Nude on the Set of New Thriller 'Welcome Home'
- Rihanna Sparks Pregnancy Speculations
- Suzy Hints That She's Missing Boyfriend Lee Min Ho in New Instagram Pic