Samantha Ronson Mad at Partygoers for Spilling Drink on Her Turntable
DJ Samantha Ronson was left fuming while spinning tunes at a party in the Hamptons, New York on Sunday, September 5 after a reveller spilled a drink on her turntable. The beatmixer was playing at the Georgica Blue&Cream bash in East Hampton when a female clubber accidentally dropped her drink near Ronson's workspace - prompting the DJ to stop the music and berate partygoers.
According to New York Post gossip column PageSix, she shouted at the crowd, "If I'm gonna play for you, I think it would be common courtesy not to spill drinks on my table. I thought this would be obvious but apparently not!"
Samantha Ronson recently got entangled in a vicious dog attack after her pet bulldog killed a small Maltese dog and attacked the dog's owner. She faced an investigation from officials at the County Department of Animal Care & Control though she was not with her pet, Cadillac, during the incident.
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign
- Matthew Morrison Joins 'Grey's Anatomy' in Mystery Role. Get the First Look
- Idris Elba and Matthew McConaughey Confront Each Other in 'The Dark Tower' First Footage
- Kris Jenner's 'Desperate to Hook Up' With O.J. Simpson. What About Toy Boy Corey Gamble?
- The Weeknd Secretly Serenades Selena Gomez at Brazilian Concert Backstage
- 'Arrow': Katie Cassidy Returns for Season 6 as Series Regular With a Twist