Samantha Ronson Mad at Partygoers for Spilling Drink on Her Turntable
DJ Samantha Ronson was left fuming while spinning tunes at a party in the Hamptons, New York on Sunday, September 5 after a reveller spilled a drink on her turntable. The beatmixer was playing at the Georgica Blue&Cream bash in East Hampton when a female clubber accidentally dropped her drink near Ronson's workspace - prompting the DJ to stop the music and berate partygoers.
According to New York Post gossip column PageSix, she shouted at the crowd, "If I'm gonna play for you, I think it would be common courtesy not to spill drinks on my table. I thought this would be obvious but apparently not!"
Samantha Ronson recently got entangled in a vicious dog attack after her pet bulldog killed a small Maltese dog and attacked the dog's owner. She faced an investigation from officials at the County Department of Animal Care & Control though she was not with her pet, Cadillac, during the incident.
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group