Samantha Ronson Mad at Partygoers for Spilling Drink on Her Turntable
DJ Samantha Ronson was left fuming while spinning tunes at a party in the Hamptons, New York on Sunday, September 5 after a reveller spilled a drink on her turntable. The beatmixer was playing at the Georgica Blue&Cream bash in East Hampton when a female clubber accidentally dropped her drink near Ronson's workspace - prompting the DJ to stop the music and berate partygoers.
According to New York Post gossip column PageSix, she shouted at the crowd, "If I'm gonna play for you, I think it would be common courtesy not to spill drinks on my table. I thought this would be obvious but apparently not!"
Samantha Ronson recently got entangled in a vicious dog attack after her pet bulldog killed a small Maltese dog and attacked the dog's owner. She faced an investigation from officials at the County Department of Animal Care & Control though she was not with her pet, Cadillac, during the incident.
- 'DWTS' Pro Peta Murgatroyd and Maksim Chmerkovskiy Expecting First Child, but Something Upset Them
- Ben Affleck Gives Jennifer Garner 11-Carat Diamond Ahead of Their Anniversary - Is It True?
- Iggy Azalea Teases Collaboration With Zedd After Pushing Back Her Album's Release
- Kanye West Ready to Take Legal Action if Sex Tapes Leak
- Yikes! Kendall and Kylie Jenner Reportedly in 'Bizarre Love Triangle' With Scott Disick
- New 'Luke Cage' Set Photos Reveal Villain Diamondback
- Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson's Marriage Reportedly Crumbles. Here's the Truth
- Prince Hated the Idea of Appearing in a Music Video With Madonna