Samantha Ronson Mad at Partygoers for Spilling Drink on Her Turntable
DJ Samantha Ronson was left fuming while spinning tunes at a party in the Hamptons, New York on Sunday, September 5 after a reveller spilled a drink on her turntable. The beatmixer was playing at the Georgica Blue&Cream bash in East Hampton when a female clubber accidentally dropped her drink near Ronson's workspace - prompting the DJ to stop the music and berate partygoers.
According to New York Post gossip column PageSix, she shouted at the crowd, "If I'm gonna play for you, I think it would be common courtesy not to spill drinks on my table. I thought this would be obvious but apparently not!"
Samantha Ronson recently got entangled in a vicious dog attack after her pet bulldog killed a small Maltese dog and attacked the dog's owner. She faced an investigation from officials at the County Department of Animal Care & Control though she was not with her pet, Cadillac, during the incident.
- 'The Walking Dead' Alternate Take on Negan Kills Leaks Online
- Michael Fassbender Reveals New Name of Xenomorphs in 'Alien: Covenant', New Details Leak
- Kim Kardashian Drops Lawsuit After Tabloid Apologizes for Fake Robbery Claims
- Pharrell Releases Two New Songs From 'Hidden Figures' Soundtrack
- 'Dancing with the Stars': Maureen McCormick Is Eliminated, Sharna Burgess Dances Through Injury
- Margot Robbie Close to Joining 'Peter Rabbit' Movie
- Suge Knight Accusing Dr. Dre of Hiring a Hitman to Kill Him
- Report: Cara Delevingne Is Dating Dakota Johnson