Samantha Ronson Mad at Partygoers for Spilling Drink on Her Turntable
DJ Samantha Ronson was left fuming while spinning tunes at a party in the Hamptons, New York on Sunday, September 5 after a reveller spilled a drink on her turntable. The beatmixer was playing at the Georgica Blue&Cream bash in East Hampton when a female clubber accidentally dropped her drink near Ronson's workspace - prompting the DJ to stop the music and berate partygoers.
According to New York Post gossip column PageSix, she shouted at the crowd, "If I'm gonna play for you, I think it would be common courtesy not to spill drinks on my table. I thought this would be obvious but apparently not!"
Samantha Ronson recently got entangled in a vicious dog attack after her pet bulldog killed a small Maltese dog and attacked the dog's owner. She faced an investigation from officials at the County Department of Animal Care & Control though she was not with her pet, Cadillac, during the incident.
- 'Teen Mom' Star Amber Portwood Confirms Sex Tape Negotiations
- Kourtney Kardashian Bares Butt and Sideboob in Another Yacht Date With Younes Bendjima
- NBC Pushes Jennifer Lopez's 'Bye Bye Birdie Live!' to 2018
- Emily Ratajkowski Goes Topless in New Sultry Selfie
- Report: Emma Watson Getting Married in Big Sur This Summer
- See Hilarious Horror-Themed Memes of Trump's Awkward Photo With Pope Francis
- New Beau? Mischa Barton Caught Getting Handsy With Mystery Man in Cannes
- HBO Renews 'Veep' and 'Silicon Valley' for 2017-2018 Seasons