Chris Colfer Was Bullied by School Mates Over Sexuality
Gay "Glee" star Chris Colfer was targeted by bullies at school over his sexuality. The actor, who plays fashionista Kurt Hummel in the hit U.S. show, admits his camp and quirky persona led to teasing by his classmates.
Since he shot to fame, his former tormentors have tried to befriend him - but the actor is adamant he'll never forget their mean behavior. He says, "Absolutely, yeah (I was bullied). I was teased every day, mainly because of my voice. They said I sounded like a chipmunk! Now everyone likes to remind me how they used to be my best friend, but I have a very good memory - that wasn't always the case."
"I was really intense at high school because I knew what I wanted to do. I was in a small town in the middle of nowhere and everything seemed impossible. People liked to feed off that and make me feel as if it was impossible."
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences
- Wait... What? Is Tiger Woods Saying He Doesn't Regret Cheating on Elin Nordegren?
- Marvel Pulls 'Invincible Iron Man' Cover After Accusations of 'Sexualizing' Its Underage Hero
- No More Sexy Selfies? Kim Kardashian Is Re-Emerging 'More Covered Up' and 'Less Make-Up'
- Drake Hints at Releasing New Music on His 30th Birthday. Get Details on His Celebration
- Blac Chyna Pokes Fun at Her Pregnancy Curves, Compares Herself to a Pokemon
- Amy Adams and Jake Gyllenhaal's Love Turns to Hatred in 'Nocturnal Animals' First Full Trailer
- Jay-Z and Beyonce Are Both Upset With 'Nut Job' Kanye West Following His Rant