Chris Colfer Was Bullied by School Mates Over Sexuality
Gay "Glee" star Chris Colfer was targeted by bullies at school over his sexuality. The actor, who plays fashionista Kurt Hummel in the hit U.S. show, admits his camp and quirky persona led to teasing by his classmates.
Since he shot to fame, his former tormentors have tried to befriend him - but the actor is adamant he'll never forget their mean behavior. He says, "Absolutely, yeah (I was bullied). I was teased every day, mainly because of my voice. They said I sounded like a chipmunk! Now everyone likes to remind me how they used to be my best friend, but I have a very good memory - that wasn't always the case."
"I was really intense at high school because I knew what I wanted to do. I was in a small town in the middle of nowhere and everything seemed impossible. People liked to feed off that and make me feel as if it was impossible."
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March