Bernie Nolan Showing Bald Head at Red Carpet of TV Choice Awards
Cancer-stricken singer Bernie Nolan put on a brave face to show fans she is battling the disease by revealing her bald head at a U.K. awards ceremony on Monday night, September 6. The 49-year-old I'm in the "Mood for Dancing" singer was diagnosed with breast cancer in April and has been undergoing sessions of chemotherapy to treat it.
The "Nolans" star issued a photo showing her dramatic hair loss last month and spoke out insisting she's happy with the side effect because it means the treatment is "working". And Nolan underlined her bravery on Monday by arriving on the red carpet at Britain's TV Choice Awards showing her bare head - and happily posing for photographers.
She says, "I've spent the past few weeks saying I'm happy with no hair, so I felt it was important to come here and show I meant it. And, you know what? After ten minutes no one notices about the hair."
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3