Ed Westwick Insists He's Single, Declaring Love for Rachel Weisz
"Gossip Girl" actor Ed Westwick has slammed reports he's reunited with Jessica Szohr, despite publicly kissing her at a U.S. Open tennis match earlier this month. The British star, who began dating his TV colleague in 2008, split from Szohr in April but the pair has faced constant speculation they have rekindled their romance.
Reunion rumors were further fueled when Westwick was photographed kissing and cuddling the actress in the crowd at a tennis match in New York last Wednesday, September 1. But the 23 year old insists he is still a bachelor because he has no time to date.
He tells Britain's Closer magazine, "I'm single! My English accent drives American girls crazy but I haven't got time for romance. I've always been in love with Rachel Weisz, but sadly she's taken."
- Lisa Marie Presley's Kids in State Custody After Indecent Child Pics Found on Ex's Computer
- Samuel L. Jackson Hints at Nick Fury's Appearance in 'Captain Marvel'
- Aaron Carter Responds to Racism Accusation After Onstage Brawl
- Angelina Jolie Takes Her 6 Kids to Cambodia Amid Brad Pitt Divorce and Custody Drama
- Zoe Saldana Gives Birth to Baby No. 3 With Marco Perego
- Royal Showdown! Kate Middleton Reportedly Feuding With Meghan Markle
- Camila Cabello Is 'Dying' to Enlist Taylor Swift for Debut Solo Album
- Donald Glover to Play Simba in 'The Lion King' Remake