Ed Westwick Insists He's Single, Declaring Love for Rachel Weisz
"Gossip Girl" actor Ed Westwick has slammed reports he's reunited with Jessica Szohr, despite publicly kissing her at a U.S. Open tennis match earlier this month. The British star, who began dating his TV colleague in 2008, split from Szohr in April but the pair has faced constant speculation they have rekindled their romance.
Reunion rumors were further fueled when Westwick was photographed kissing and cuddling the actress in the crowd at a tennis match in New York last Wednesday, September 1. But the 23 year old insists he is still a bachelor because he has no time to date.
He tells Britain's Closer magazine, "I'm single! My English accent drives American girls crazy but I haven't got time for romance. I've always been in love with Rachel Weisz, but sadly she's taken."
- Amy Poehler and Seth Meyers Revive 'SNL' 'Really?!' Segment to Mock Pro-Trump Protesters
- Halsey Slams Quavo, Calls Iggy Azalea a 'F**king Moron'
- Choa Announces She's Leaving AOA, Insists It's Not Because She's Pregnant
- Will Jared Leto Reprise The Joker Role for Harley Quinn Spin-Off?
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Posts Lowest Opening in the Franchise
- Ashton Kutcher Claims He Had Hooking Up Agreement With Mila Kunis
- Free the Nipple! Stella Maxwell Goes Braless in Racy Mesh Top
- DeMario Jackson Not Returning to 'Bachelor in Paradise' After Scandal. What About Corinne Olympios?