Ed Westwick Insists He's Single, Declaring Love for Rachel Weisz
"Gossip Girl" actor Ed Westwick has slammed reports he's reunited with Jessica Szohr, despite publicly kissing her at a U.S. Open tennis match earlier this month. The British star, who began dating his TV colleague in 2008, split from Szohr in April but the pair has faced constant speculation they have rekindled their romance.
Reunion rumors were further fueled when Westwick was photographed kissing and cuddling the actress in the crowd at a tennis match in New York last Wednesday, September 1. But the 23 year old insists he is still a bachelor because he has no time to date.
He tells Britain's Closer magazine, "I'm single! My English accent drives American girls crazy but I haven't got time for romance. I've always been in love with Rachel Weisz, but sadly she's taken."
- Gwyneth Paltrow Shares Makeup-Free Selfie to Celebrate 44th Birthday
- Nashville Crowd Helps Kanye West Diss Taylor Swift
- 'Modern Family' to Make History by Casting Transgender Child Actor
- New 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Set Pic Sees Tom Holland Suiting Up as the Webslinger in Queens
- 'Scream Queens' 2.03 Preview Teases Bad Blood Between Chad and Brock
- Courteney Cox on Jennifer Aniston Dragged Into Brangelina Divorce: 'It's Not About Her'
- Rep Denies Lady GaGa Is Having Baby 'on Her Own'
- Get Your First Look at Nick Jonas in New 'Jumanji' Movie