Ed Westwick Insists He's Single, Declaring Love for Rachel Weisz
"Gossip Girl" actor Ed Westwick has slammed reports he's reunited with Jessica Szohr, despite publicly kissing her at a U.S. Open tennis match earlier this month. The British star, who began dating his TV colleague in 2008, split from Szohr in April but the pair has faced constant speculation they have rekindled their romance.
Reunion rumors were further fueled when Westwick was photographed kissing and cuddling the actress in the crowd at a tennis match in New York last Wednesday, September 1. But the 23 year old insists he is still a bachelor because he has no time to date.
He tells Britain's Closer magazine, "I'm single! My English accent drives American girls crazy but I haven't got time for romance. I've always been in love with Rachel Weisz, but sadly she's taken."
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal