Ed Westwick Insists He's Single, Declaring Love for Rachel Weisz
"Gossip Girl" actor Ed Westwick has slammed reports he's reunited with Jessica Szohr, despite publicly kissing her at a U.S. Open tennis match earlier this month. The British star, who began dating his TV colleague in 2008, split from Szohr in April but the pair has faced constant speculation they have rekindled their romance.
Reunion rumors were further fueled when Westwick was photographed kissing and cuddling the actress in the crowd at a tennis match in New York last Wednesday, September 1. But the 23 year old insists he is still a bachelor because he has no time to date.
He tells Britain's Closer magazine, "I'm single! My English accent drives American girls crazy but I haven't got time for romance. I've always been in love with Rachel Weisz, but sadly she's taken."
- Kim Kardashian Admits That Her Curvy Figure Makes Her Feel Insecure
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert
- Ben Affleck Risks His Life in New 'The Accountant' Trailer
- An Uber Driver Failing to Recognize Lorde Brags About Another Celebrity Passenger
- Scott Disick and Khloe Kardashian Make Fun of Dating Rumors While Posing for a Selfie
- Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Bring 'Camp Rock' Back to D.C. Concert. See Their Onstage Reunion