Lady GaGa Gave Beyonce a Diamond Whip
Lady GaGa treated Beyonce Knowles to a cracking surprise on her birthday - by presenting her "Telephone" collaborator with a diamond-studded whip. The R&B superstar turned 29 on Saturday, September 4 and her pal Gaga ensured her day was a naughty one by ordering the custom-made leather toy and a matching lingerie set.
Gaga also treated Beyonce to an a capella rendition of "Happy Birthday" backstage at Jay-Z's concert with Eminem in Detroit, Michigan last week. A source tells Britain's The Sun, "Gaga wanted to give her something special. The whip was made out of hundreds of diamonds and leather."
"When Beyonce received it she squealed with excitement. The dressing room was decorated with balloons and banners and a lot of champagne had been put on too."
More Lady GaGa News
- P. Diddy Squashes Breakup Rumors With a Super Sweet Birthday Message for Cassie
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?
- Get Your First Glimpse of Tom Hardy in Christopher Nolan's WWII Film 'Dunkirk'
- Miley Cyrus Sports New Gold Band on Ring Finger. Is She Secretly Married to Liam Hemsworth?
- Jennifer Lopez Posts Cryptic Message After Breakup as Casper Smart Is Reportedly Still in Denial
- Is Britney Spears' 'Glory' Track 'Liar' About Ex Justin Timberlake?
- Donald Glover Addresses Lando Casting Rumor in Han Solo Movie