Lady GaGa Gave Beyonce a Diamond Whip
Lady GaGa treated Beyonce Knowles to a cracking surprise on her birthday - by presenting her "Telephone" collaborator with a diamond-studded whip. The R&B superstar turned 29 on Saturday, September 4 and her pal Gaga ensured her day was a naughty one by ordering the custom-made leather toy and a matching lingerie set.
Gaga also treated Beyonce to an a capella rendition of "Happy Birthday" backstage at Jay-Z's concert with Eminem in Detroit, Michigan last week. A source tells Britain's The Sun, "Gaga wanted to give her something special. The whip was made out of hundreds of diamonds and leather."
"When Beyonce received it she squealed with excitement. The dressing room was decorated with balloons and banners and a lot of champagne had been put on too."
More Lady GaGa News
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris
- Khloe Kardashian Refuses to Attend Rob's Wedding, Says He's 'Full of Bulls**t'
- Lea Michele Teases 'Scream Queens' Season 2 With This Picture
- Ariel Winter Announces She's Single With Kim Kardashian Meme. See the Funny Clip!
- Watch Beyonce, Desiigner, Bryson Tiller Rock the 2016 BET Awards
- 'Finding Dory' Beats 'Independence Day: Resurgence' at Box Office
- Drake Gets Eighth Week at Billboard 200's No. 1, RHCP Starts at No. 2
- Photos: Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Hit the Beach in U.K. Joined by His Family