Lady GaGa Gave Beyonce a Diamond Whip
Lady GaGa treated Beyonce Knowles to a cracking surprise on her birthday - by presenting her "Telephone" collaborator with a diamond-studded whip. The R&B superstar turned 29 on Saturday, September 4 and her pal Gaga ensured her day was a naughty one by ordering the custom-made leather toy and a matching lingerie set.
Gaga also treated Beyonce to an a capella rendition of "Happy Birthday" backstage at Jay-Z's concert with Eminem in Detroit, Michigan last week. A source tells Britain's The Sun, "Gaga wanted to give her something special. The whip was made out of hundreds of diamonds and leather."
"When Beyonce received it she squealed with excitement. The dressing room was decorated with balloons and banners and a lot of champagne had been put on too."
More Lady GaGa News
- Kylie Jenner Wraps Her Body With Real Snake in Sneak Peek of Sexy 2017 Calendar
- Lady GaGa Shares Kindness With the Help of Taylor Kinney and Her Mom
- Shia LaBeouf Unleashes New Freestyle in Response to Soulja Boy's Threats
- Nicki Minaj Gets Heavily Criticized for Making Fun of Mentally Ill Woman
- 'The Mummy' Director on Whether Tom Cruise's Character Dies in the First Trailer
- 'Westworld' Showrunners Address Evil Dolores and Ford's Fate
- Justin Bieber Announces 2017 U.S. Stadium Tour Dates
- Blac Chyna Seems to Diss Kylie Jenner and Tyga on Snapchat. Is This Khloe's Response?