Lady GaGa Gave Beyonce a Diamond Whip
Lady GaGa treated Beyonce Knowles to a cracking surprise on her birthday - by presenting her "Telephone" collaborator with a diamond-studded whip. The R&B superstar turned 29 on Saturday, September 4 and her pal Gaga ensured her day was a naughty one by ordering the custom-made leather toy and a matching lingerie set.
Gaga also treated Beyonce to an a capella rendition of "Happy Birthday" backstage at Jay-Z's concert with Eminem in Detroit, Michigan last week. A source tells Britain's The Sun, "Gaga wanted to give her something special. The whip was made out of hundreds of diamonds and leather."
"When Beyonce received it she squealed with excitement. The dressing room was decorated with balloons and banners and a lot of champagne had been put on too."
More Lady GaGa News
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences