Billy Bragg and Rosanne Cash to Make Album Together
British folk rocker Billy Bragg is to record a new album with country queen Rosanne Cash. Producer Joe Henry brought the "A New England" singer together with Cash at the Ludwigsburger Sclossfestspiele festival he recently oversaw in Germany, and the two singer/songwriters became fast friends.
Now Bragg has asked Henry to produce their first album together. He tells Billboard.com, "We had a great time singing together, and since then we've been plotting on trying to get into the studio together. We're all coming together in November."
"She's (Cash) a great songwriter, particularly the Black Cadillac album she made that dealt with the death of her mother and father and stepmother. It's an incredibly powerful album. And she turned out to be a really whipsmart person and, of course, a great musician."
- Comic-Con: 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Footage and 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Villain Revealed
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reunites With Nina Agdal After 'Caught Flirting' With Another Woman at His Gala
- Watch Henry Cavill Walk Around in Mask and Hilariously Prank Will Smith at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: New 'Fantastic Beasts' Trailer Shows Newt Scamander Recapturing the Creatures
- Gwen Stefani's Son Kingston Sings Blake Shelton's Song While Face-Swapping With Him
- Comic-Con: Check Out Trailers for 'Flash' Season 3, 'Arrow' Season 5 and 'Legends' Season 2
- Refusing to Enter Rehab, Lamar Odom Walks Out of Family's Intervention
- Kristen Bell Shares First Photos From Her Wedding While Tearing Up Talking About Hubby Dax Shepard