Billy Bragg and Rosanne Cash to Make Album Together
British folk rocker Billy Bragg is to record a new album with country queen Rosanne Cash. Producer Joe Henry brought the "A New England" singer together with Cash at the Ludwigsburger Sclossfestspiele festival he recently oversaw in Germany, and the two singer/songwriters became fast friends.
Now Bragg has asked Henry to produce their first album together. He tells Billboard.com, "We had a great time singing together, and since then we've been plotting on trying to get into the studio together. We're all coming together in November."
"She's (Cash) a great songwriter, particularly the Black Cadillac album she made that dealt with the death of her mother and father and stepmother. It's an incredibly powerful album. And she turned out to be a really whipsmart person and, of course, a great musician."
- The Great War Is Coming in First Trailer for 'Game of Thrones' Season 7
- First Look at Benicio Del Toro and Laura Dern, Captain Phasma Unmasked in 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi'
- Beware Angelina Jolie! Brad Pitt Is Ready to Publish a Tell-All
- Kelly Clarkson and Jennifer Hudson Are Fighting Over 'The Voice' Gig
- Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon Are Planning to Remarry This Summer
- Fans Are Begging Justin Bieber to Cancel His Upcoming U.K. Concerts
- Beyonce's Security Team Conducting Trial Runs for Her Delivery
- AOA's Choa Wipes Her Instagram Account Clean Following Dating Rumors