Billy Bragg and Rosanne Cash to Make Album Together
British folk rocker Billy Bragg is to record a new album with country queen Rosanne Cash. Producer Joe Henry brought the "A New England" singer together with Cash at the Ludwigsburger Sclossfestspiele festival he recently oversaw in Germany, and the two singer/songwriters became fast friends.
Now Bragg has asked Henry to produce their first album together. He tells Billboard.com, "We had a great time singing together, and since then we've been plotting on trying to get into the studio together. We're all coming together in November."
"She's (Cash) a great songwriter, particularly the Black Cadillac album she made that dealt with the death of her mother and father and stepmother. It's an incredibly powerful album. And she turned out to be a really whipsmart person and, of course, a great musician."
- Jaden and Willow Smith Want to Retire in 10 Years
- Nick Young Wants Chris Brown Out of Their Neighborhood: 'You're Making the Block Hot'
- New 'Jumanji' Film Adds Karen Gillan in Major Role
- Black Eyed Peas Remakes 'Where Is the Love' With Usher, Jaden Smith and More for Charity
- Emma Roberts Goes Topless for Mario Testino's Towel Series Shot
- Hot Mama! Bar Refaeli Flaunts Her Bikini Body Just Three Weeks After Giving Birth
- ABC Reveals Nick Viall as the Next Bachelor and Spoils the Result of His 'Paradise' Stint
- New 'Doctor Strange' Featurette Offers New Details About Ancient One, Mordo and Kaecilius