Billy Bragg and Rosanne Cash to Make Album Together
British folk rocker Billy Bragg is to record a new album with country queen Rosanne Cash. Producer Joe Henry brought the "A New England" singer together with Cash at the Ludwigsburger Sclossfestspiele festival he recently oversaw in Germany, and the two singer/songwriters became fast friends.
Now Bragg has asked Henry to produce their first album together. He tells Billboard.com, "We had a great time singing together, and since then we've been plotting on trying to get into the studio together. We're all coming together in November."
"She's (Cash) a great songwriter, particularly the Black Cadillac album she made that dealt with the death of her mother and father and stepmother. It's an incredibly powerful album. And she turned out to be a really whipsmart person and, of course, a great musician."
- Justin Theroux Joins 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi'
- Mischa Barton Reveals Emotional Abuse and Blackmail by Ex-Boyfriend Who Leaked Her Sex Tape
- Jordan Peele Eyed to Direct Manga Adaptation 'Akira'
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 7 New Teaser Shows 'Long Walk' to the Throne
- 'Avengers' Helmer Joss Whedon to Direct, Write and Produce 'Batgirl'
- Beyonce Is Making $500K Nursery for Her Unborn Twins
- Mariah Carey Is Spending Too Much Money on Toyboy Bryan Tanaka
- Amber Rose Is Joining Secret Online Dating App