Billy Bragg and Rosanne Cash to Make Album Together
British folk rocker Billy Bragg is to record a new album with country queen Rosanne Cash. Producer Joe Henry brought the "A New England" singer together with Cash at the Ludwigsburger Sclossfestspiele festival he recently oversaw in Germany, and the two singer/songwriters became fast friends.
Now Bragg has asked Henry to produce their first album together. He tells Billboard.com, "We had a great time singing together, and since then we've been plotting on trying to get into the studio together. We're all coming together in November."
"She's (Cash) a great songwriter, particularly the Black Cadillac album she made that dealt with the death of her mother and father and stepmother. It's an incredibly powerful album. And she turned out to be a really whipsmart person and, of course, a great musician."
- Meghan Trainor Scraps Remaining 2016 Tour Dates due to Illness
- Pharrell Joins Forces With Alicia Keys on New Song 'Apple'
- Jennifer Lawrence Gets Blasted for Scratching Her Butt on Sacred Rocks
- The Rock Seduced by a Bikini Babe in 'Baywatch' Longer Teaser Trailer
- Taylor Swift and Zayn Malik Team Up for 'Fifty Shades Darker' Song 'I Don't Wanna Live Forever'
- Spidey Faces Off Vulture in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' First Trailer
- AFI Lists 'Game of Thrones', 'The Americans' and 'Better Call Saul' as Best TV Shows of 2016
- Kanye West Debuts Blonde Hair While Making First Public Appearance Since Hospitalization