Snoop Dogg Hires Jessica Mauboy for His New Single
Snoop Dogg has given an Aussie talent show winner a big career boost by including her on his next smash hit and flying her to Los Angeles for the video. "Australian Idol" winner Jessica Mauboy scored a break-out hit with "Running Back" after teaming up with Flo Rida and now another U.S. hip-hop superstar is set to collaborate with her.
She'll shoot her part for Snoop Dogg's top secret new promo later this week - and the excited young star wants to make sure she looks her best. In a tweet to fans, she writes, "I need to get a pedicure."
Beside having Jessia Mauboy, Snoop Dogg reportedly also hopes to reunite with Katy Perry in his new album following the success of their recent duet "California Gurls".
More Snoop Dogg News
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked