Snoop Dogg Hires Jessica Mauboy for His New Single
Snoop Dogg has given an Aussie talent show winner a big career boost by including her on his next smash hit and flying her to Los Angeles for the video. "Australian Idol" winner Jessica Mauboy scored a break-out hit with "Running Back" after teaming up with Flo Rida and now another U.S. hip-hop superstar is set to collaborate with her.
She'll shoot her part for Snoop Dogg's top secret new promo later this week - and the excited young star wants to make sure she looks her best. In a tweet to fans, she writes, "I need to get a pedicure."
Beside having Jessia Mauboy, Snoop Dogg reportedly also hopes to reunite with Katy Perry in his new album following the success of their recent duet "California Gurls".
More Snoop Dogg News
- A Little Too Early? Kourtney Kardashian Lets 4-Year-Old Daughter Penelope Wear a Lip Ring
- 'Gossip Girl' Alum Penn Badgley Marries Domino Kirke in Brooklyn Courthouse
- 'Dancing with the Stars': 'Glee' Star Heather Morris Joins Season 24, Some Pairings Are Revealed
- DJ Khaled Films Top Secret Video With Justin Bieber, Chance The Rapper and More
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet