Snoop Dogg Hires Jessica Mauboy for His New Single
Snoop Dogg has given an Aussie talent show winner a big career boost by including her on his next smash hit and flying her to Los Angeles for the video. "Australian Idol" winner Jessica Mauboy scored a break-out hit with "Running Back" after teaming up with Flo Rida and now another U.S. hip-hop superstar is set to collaborate with her.
She'll shoot her part for Snoop Dogg's top secret new promo later this week - and the excited young star wants to make sure she looks her best. In a tweet to fans, she writes, "I need to get a pedicure."
Beside having Jessia Mauboy, Snoop Dogg reportedly also hopes to reunite with Katy Perry in his new album following the success of their recent duet "California Gurls".
More Snoop Dogg News
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3