Snoop Dogg Hires Jessica Mauboy for His New Single
Snoop Dogg has given an Aussie talent show winner a big career boost by including her on his next smash hit and flying her to Los Angeles for the video. "Australian Idol" winner Jessica Mauboy scored a break-out hit with "Running Back" after teaming up with Flo Rida and now another U.S. hip-hop superstar is set to collaborate with her.
She'll shoot her part for Snoop Dogg's top secret new promo later this week - and the excited young star wants to make sure she looks her best. In a tweet to fans, she writes, "I need to get a pedicure."
Beside having Jessia Mauboy, Snoop Dogg reportedly also hopes to reunite with Katy Perry in his new album following the success of their recent duet "California Gurls".
More Snoop Dogg News
- Pro Dancers of 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23 Revealed
- Meek Mill Infuriated Drake After He Tried to Block Canadian Rapper From Partying in Philly
- Vin Diesel Thinks The Rock 'Shined' Amid 'Fast and Furious 8' On-Set Beef
- Is He Sorry? Justin Bieber Reunites With Sofia Richie Ahead of Her 18th Birthday
- Stephen Colbert Mocks Ryan Lochte's Robbery Claims, Spoofs His Interview With Matt Lauer
- Watch Helen Mirren Perfectly Handle a Sexist Interviewer 40 Years Ago
- Early Concept Art of 'Captain America: Civil War' Sees Ant-Man Fighting the Cap
- James Harden's Signature Shoes Are So Bad That People Make Fun of Them. Read the Funny Ones