Snoop Dogg Hires Jessica Mauboy for His New Single
Snoop Dogg has given an Aussie talent show winner a big career boost by including her on his next smash hit and flying her to Los Angeles for the video. "Australian Idol" winner Jessica Mauboy scored a break-out hit with "Running Back" after teaming up with Flo Rida and now another U.S. hip-hop superstar is set to collaborate with her.
She'll shoot her part for Snoop Dogg's top secret new promo later this week - and the excited young star wants to make sure she looks her best. In a tweet to fans, she writes, "I need to get a pedicure."
Beside having Jessia Mauboy, Snoop Dogg reportedly also hopes to reunite with Katy Perry in his new album following the success of their recent duet "California Gurls".
More Snoop Dogg News
- 'Ghostbusters' Cast Show Off the New Gadgets in Latest Featurette
- HBO Officially Confirms Jon Snow's True Parentage With This 'Game of Thrones' Infographic
- New 'Star Trek Beyond' Character Poster Shows Jaylah on Cap's Chair
- Lady GaGa and Taylor Kinney's Wedding Plan Reportedly Shelved Because of This
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Make Out in Rome, Fans Say Their Romance Is 'Staged'
- Watch James Van Der Beek Channel Diplo to Promote Mad Decent Block Party
- Jessica Simpson Reportedly Hires 'Homely' Nannies Because She Fears Her Husband Will Cheat on Her
- Your Favorite 'Nashville' Stars Are Returning for Season 5. Find Out Which Ones