Paris Hilton Is Worst Celebrity Role Model
Scandal-plagued socialite Paris Hilton has been voted the worst celebrity role model in a new online poll. Three summer drug arrests, in South Africa, France and Las Vegas, have dented the heiress' reputation - and prompted Internet users to flock to WENN.com and vote in their droves in a new rubbish role models survey.
Hilton landed a comprehensive 43 per cent of all votes, destroying the competition - which includes Lindsay Lohan, who has spent time behind bars and in rehab this summer. Lohan finished second with 23 per cent ahead of "Jersey Shore" reality TV star Nicole 'Snooki' Polizzi. Chris Brown came in fourth, followed by incarcerated rapper Lil Wayne.
Hilton was last week charged with suspicion of possession of cocaine in Las Vegas. She faces up to four years in prison and a $5,000 fine if convicted. The socialite is scheduled to appear in court on October 27 for arraignment.
More Paris Hilton News
- 'Saturday Night Live' Taps Kristen Stewart as the Next Host
- Armie Hammer Responds to 'Green Lantern Corps' Rumor
- Big Sean Performs 'Bounce Back', Premieres 'Sunday Morning Jetpack' on 'Saturday Night Live'
- Louis Tomlinson Reunites With Briana Jungwirth to Celebrate Their Son's 1st Birthday
- Luke Bryan to Sing National Anthem at Super Bowl
- 'Veronica Mars' Boss Hints at Potential Revival
- Artist of the Week: Kehlani
- Ivanka Trump's Brother-In-Law Joshua Kushner Joined Women's March on Washington