Vanessa Paradis Tries to End Gerard Depardieu's Feud With Juliette Binoche
Actress Vanessa Paradis is playing peacekeeper between feuding French stars Gerard Depardieu and Juliette Binoche, insisting the actor admires the Oscar winner no matter what he says about her. The "Green Card" star stunned movie fans last month when he lashed out at Binoche and her talents as an actress for no apparent reason.
He told Austrian magazine Profil, "I would really like to know why she has been so esteemed for so many years. She has nothing. Absolutely nothing! She is nothing." The stunned actress responded to his hurtful rant during a British radio interview, stating, "I don't know him and I don't know what I did to him."
And now Paradis has stepped in to the feud, insisting Depardieu should be forgiven for having "a bad day". She tells WENN, "I'm sure he loves her and I'm sure he admires her. He's a very free spirit."
- 'Run's House' Star Angela Simmons Expecting First Child. See Her Baby Bump
- Fox Comes Under Fire in Italy for Postponing 'Independence Day: Resurgence' Release
- Khloe Kardashian Divorces Lamar Odom to Find New Husband and Have Kids
- Amy Schumer Mocks Selena Gomez and 'Relatable' Stars in Hilarious Skit. Watch Selena's Response
- 'Fast 8' Cast Goofing Around During First Day on Set
- Taylor Lautner Laughs So Hard at His Naked 'Twilight' Fan Art
- Nick Jonas Reveals He Doesn't Talk to Exes Olivia Culpo and Miley Cyrus Anymore
- Trailer of James Franco's Twisted 'Mother, May I Sleep with Danger?' Remake Is Here!