Vanessa Paradis Tries to End Gerard Depardieu's Feud With Juliette Binoche
Actress Vanessa Paradis is playing peacekeeper between feuding French stars Gerard Depardieu and Juliette Binoche, insisting the actor admires the Oscar winner no matter what he says about her. The "Green Card" star stunned movie fans last month when he lashed out at Binoche and her talents as an actress for no apparent reason.
He told Austrian magazine Profil, "I would really like to know why she has been so esteemed for so many years. She has nothing. Absolutely nothing! She is nothing." The stunned actress responded to his hurtful rant during a British radio interview, stating, "I don't know him and I don't know what I did to him."
And now Paradis has stepped in to the feud, insisting Depardieu should be forgiven for having "a bad day". She tells WENN, "I'm sure he loves her and I'm sure he admires her. He's a very free spirit."
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie
- J.K. Rowling Quickly Shuts Down 'The Cursed Child' Movie Trilogy Rumor
- Kate Hudson's Brother Hilariously Reacts to Rumor That the Actress Is Dating Brad Pitt
- Adele Added to 2017 Grammy Award Performers List
- LGBT Page Disappears From White House's Website After Trump's Inauguration, Twitter Freaks Out
- Shia LaBeouf Starts Four-Year Anti-Trump Live-Stream Protest on Inauguration Day
- 'House of Cards' Unveils Chilling Teaser for Season 5 on Trump's Inauguration Day
- 'Green Lantern Corps' Is Eying Ryan Reynolds, Bradley Cooper and Tom Cruise