Vanessa Paradis Tries to End Gerard Depardieu's Feud With Juliette Binoche
Actress Vanessa Paradis is playing peacekeeper between feuding French stars Gerard Depardieu and Juliette Binoche, insisting the actor admires the Oscar winner no matter what he says about her. The "Green Card" star stunned movie fans last month when he lashed out at Binoche and her talents as an actress for no apparent reason.
He told Austrian magazine Profil, "I would really like to know why she has been so esteemed for so many years. She has nothing. Absolutely nothing! She is nothing." The stunned actress responded to his hurtful rant during a British radio interview, stating, "I don't know him and I don't know what I did to him."
And now Paradis has stepped in to the feud, insisting Depardieu should be forgiven for having "a bad day". She tells WENN, "I'm sure he loves her and I'm sure he admires her. He's a very free spirit."
- Sofia Richie Blasts Tobey Maguire Romance Rumors
- Shailene Woodley Pleads Not Guilty in Pipeline Protest
- Kendall Jenner and Gigi Hadid Get Nose Jobs as Humanoid Pets
- Stephen Baldwin Not Fan of Alec Baldwin's Donald Trump Impersonation on 'SNL'
- Kanye West Rips Jay-Z in Shocking Rant: 'There Will Never Be a Watch the Throne 2'
- 'Logan' Introduces X-23 in Official Teaser Trailer
- Watch This Chilling Video of Kim Kardashian Paris Robbery!
- Brad Pitt Finally Meets Son Maddox Since Plane Fight