Vanessa Paradis Tries to End Gerard Depardieu's Feud With Juliette Binoche
Actress Vanessa Paradis is playing peacekeeper between feuding French stars Gerard Depardieu and Juliette Binoche, insisting the actor admires the Oscar winner no matter what he says about her. The "Green Card" star stunned movie fans last month when he lashed out at Binoche and her talents as an actress for no apparent reason.
He told Austrian magazine Profil, "I would really like to know why she has been so esteemed for so many years. She has nothing. Absolutely nothing! She is nothing." The stunned actress responded to his hurtful rant during a British radio interview, stating, "I don't know him and I don't know what I did to him."
And now Paradis has stepped in to the feud, insisting Depardieu should be forgiven for having "a bad day". She tells WENN, "I'm sure he loves her and I'm sure he admires her. He's a very free spirit."
- 'Stranger Things': Here's What Upside Down Is According to the Child Actors
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Grab Breakfast Sans Kids Amid Rumor They Call Off Divorce
- Cheryl's Mom Fuels Rumors Singer Is Expecting a Child With Liam Payne
- Lionsgate Is Open for More 'Twilight' Sequels
- Cara Delevingne Nearly Topless in Ripped Top for Puma Campaign
- See Tom Brady Sunbathing Completely Naked During Vacation With Gisele Bundchen
- Everyone Is Excited to Meet Superman in New 'Supergirl' Season 2 Sneak Peeks
- Nick Jonas Shares His First Photo From 'Jumanji' Set, but There's a Catch