Vanessa Paradis Tries to End Gerard Depardieu's Feud With Juliette Binoche
Actress Vanessa Paradis is playing peacekeeper between feuding French stars Gerard Depardieu and Juliette Binoche, insisting the actor admires the Oscar winner no matter what he says about her. The "Green Card" star stunned movie fans last month when he lashed out at Binoche and her talents as an actress for no apparent reason.
He told Austrian magazine Profil, "I would really like to know why she has been so esteemed for so many years. She has nothing. Absolutely nothing! She is nothing." The stunned actress responded to his hurtful rant during a British radio interview, stating, "I don't know him and I don't know what I did to him."
And now Paradis has stepped in to the feud, insisting Depardieu should be forgiven for having "a bad day". She tells WENN, "I'm sure he loves her and I'm sure he admires her. He's a very free spirit."
More Vanessa Paradis News
- Calvin Harris Won't Date Another Celebrity Thanks to 'Narcissist' Taylor Swift
- Fans Petition 'Star Wars' to Include First Gay Character to Honor Orlando Victims
- Get to Know More About 'The Walking Dead' Villain Negan! His Backstory Is Revealed in Comics
- Rihanna Shares 'Saucy' Video of Her Crotch
- Paris Hilton Likes a Shady Meme to Remind Kanye West She Made Kim Kardashian Famous
- Dwayne Johnson Shares New Picture From 'Fast and Furious 8' Set
- Calvin Harris Also Moves On - The DJ Is Surrounded by Sexy Ladies on a Yacht
- Video: Prince Harry Joins Coldplay Onstage During Kensington Palace Concert