Naomi Watts Gets 'a Little Emotional' When Meeting Pink Floyd
Actress Naomi Watts has mixed feelings when she meets up with her rock godfathers Pink Floyd because the bandmates remind her of the father she lost when she was seven. Her dad Peter was the band's road manager and sound engineer and his old pals always have new stories about his wild days whenever they meet up with Watts - but the tall tales are always tinged with sadness.
She explains, "I get a little emotional every time I see one of them (Pink Floyd bandmates), because it's like, 'Will there be another story?' I don't have that many memories of my father and I'm always sort of longing for a little anecdote relating to him. Maybe in the hope that it will tell me something about how he felt about me."
Watts admits she has always had a very special relationship with the members of Pink Floyd, because they set up a trust fund for her and her brother after he died. She tells Angeleno magazine, "It was a little money for us to keep until we became of age."
- Cress Williams to Lead The CW's DC Superhero Series 'Black Lightning'
- Joe Carnahan Rumored to Direct 'X-Force', Ryan Reynolds to Co-Write the Movie
- Did Nicki Minaj Just Diss Lil' Kim in Gucci Mane Collaboration 'Make Love'?
- Fifth Harmony, Nick Viall and Nancy Kerrigan to Join 'DWTS' Season 24
- Justin Bieber Denies Peeing His Pants: 'Water Spilled on My D**k Area'
- Meryl Streep Reacts After Karl Lagerfeld Calls Her 'Cheap' for Snubbing Chanel Dress at Oscars
- Watch Ed Sheeran Adorably Crash Katy Perry's Interview
- Neil Gaiman's 'American Gods' Finally Has Premiere Date