Naomi Watts Gets 'a Little Emotional' When Meeting Pink Floyd
Actress Naomi Watts has mixed feelings when she meets up with her rock godfathers Pink Floyd because the bandmates remind her of the father she lost when she was seven. Her dad Peter was the band's road manager and sound engineer and his old pals always have new stories about his wild days whenever they meet up with Watts - but the tall tales are always tinged with sadness.
She explains, "I get a little emotional every time I see one of them (Pink Floyd bandmates), because it's like, 'Will there be another story?' I don't have that many memories of my father and I'm always sort of longing for a little anecdote relating to him. Maybe in the hope that it will tell me something about how he felt about me."
Watts admits she has always had a very special relationship with the members of Pink Floyd, because they set up a trust fund for her and her brother after he died. She tells Angeleno magazine, "It was a little money for us to keep until we became of age."
- Bella Thorne Gets Nipple Piercing, Shares Naked Photo
- Is Drake Cheating on J.Lo With This Porn Star in Amsterdam?
- Oscars 2017: 'La La Land' Leads With 14 Nods, 7 Black Actors Are Among 20 Acting Nominees
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci