Naomi Watts Gets 'a Little Emotional' When Meeting Pink Floyd
Actress Naomi Watts has mixed feelings when she meets up with her rock godfathers Pink Floyd because the bandmates remind her of the father she lost when she was seven. Her dad Peter was the band's road manager and sound engineer and his old pals always have new stories about his wild days whenever they meet up with Watts - but the tall tales are always tinged with sadness.
She explains, "I get a little emotional every time I see one of them (Pink Floyd bandmates), because it's like, 'Will there be another story?' I don't have that many memories of my father and I'm always sort of longing for a little anecdote relating to him. Maybe in the hope that it will tell me something about how he felt about me."
Watts admits she has always had a very special relationship with the members of Pink Floyd, because they set up a trust fund for her and her brother after he died. She tells Angeleno magazine, "It was a little money for us to keep until we became of age."
- Here's What Blac Chyna Thinks of Kylie Jenner Playing Step Mom to King Cairo
- 'Mr. Robot' 2.09 Preview: It's Time to Go Home
- Lady GaGa's New Song 'Perfect Illusion' Reportedly due Out Next Week
- Three Potential Directors Lined Up to Helm 'Captain Marvel'
- 'Dancing with the Stars': Maksim Chmerkovskiy Will Return, Ryan Lochte Is in Talks for Season 23
- Justin Bieber Reunites With Sofia Richie for Her Birthday After Partying With Bronte Blampied
- Ariana Grande and Nicki Minaj to Perform 'Side to Side' at 2016 MTV VMAs
- Inside Katy Perry and Orlando Bloom's Proposal Plans