Balthazar Getty Plays Host for James Van Der Beek's Nuptial Celebration
Actor Balthazar Getty helped newlywed pal James Van Der Beek celebrate his recent nuptials and impending fatherhood on Sunday, September 5 by throwing a special dinner party at his Hollywood Hills mansion. The former "Dawson's Creek" star wed Kimberly Brook in a private ceremony in Tel Aviv, Israel in August, and the couple decided to share its joy with close pals at a second celebration in Los Angeles at the weekend.
"Brothers & Sisters" star Getty and his wife Rosetta stepped in to act as hosts and they opened their home to Van Der Beek and Brook's family and friends, including Demi Moore and Ashton Kutcher. Guests at the low-key event were treated to sushi, mini burgers and salad. A source tells People.com, "The party was very small and intimate... James and Kim were glowing. Despite being about to burst, Kim looked amazing."
Brook is due to give birth to the couple's first child later this September. Van Der Beek was previously married to actress Heather Ann McComb.
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie