Balthazar Getty Plays Host for James Van Der Beek's Nuptial Celebration
Actor Balthazar Getty helped newlywed pal James Van Der Beek celebrate his recent nuptials and impending fatherhood on Sunday, September 5 by throwing a special dinner party at his Hollywood Hills mansion. The former "Dawson's Creek" star wed Kimberly Brook in a private ceremony in Tel Aviv, Israel in August, and the couple decided to share its joy with close pals at a second celebration in Los Angeles at the weekend.
"Brothers & Sisters" star Getty and his wife Rosetta stepped in to act as hosts and they opened their home to Van Der Beek and Brook's family and friends, including Demi Moore and Ashton Kutcher. Guests at the low-key event were treated to sushi, mini burgers and salad. A source tells People.com, "The party was very small and intimate... James and Kim were glowing. Despite being about to burst, Kim looked amazing."
Brook is due to give birth to the couple's first child later this September. Van Der Beek was previously married to actress Heather Ann McComb.
- Demi Lovato Debuts Steamy New Single 'Body Say', Brings Out T.I. at 'Future Now' Tour
- Rita Ora Hospitalized due to Exhaustion
- Tom Hanks Is a Hero in First 'Sully' Trailer
- Sarah Paulson Poses Topless for W Magazine. See the NSFW Pic!
- Watch Analeigh Tipton and Sofia Black D'Elia Battle Worm Flu Epidemic in 'Viral' Trailer
- Kourtney Kardashian Reportedly Pregnant Again With Ex Scott Disick's Baby
- 'Wayward Pines' 2.07 Preview: I Won't Surrender
- Get the Details of Kim Kardashian and Kanye West's Mid-Nuptial Agreement