Balthazar Getty Plays Host for James Van Der Beek's Nuptial Celebration
Actor Balthazar Getty helped newlywed pal James Van Der Beek celebrate his recent nuptials and impending fatherhood on Sunday, September 5 by throwing a special dinner party at his Hollywood Hills mansion. The former "Dawson's Creek" star wed Kimberly Brook in a private ceremony in Tel Aviv, Israel in August, and the couple decided to share its joy with close pals at a second celebration in Los Angeles at the weekend.
"Brothers & Sisters" star Getty and his wife Rosetta stepped in to act as hosts and they opened their home to Van Der Beek and Brook's family and friends, including Demi Moore and Ashton Kutcher. Guests at the low-key event were treated to sushi, mini burgers and salad. A source tells People.com, "The party was very small and intimate... James and Kim were glowing. Despite being about to burst, Kim looked amazing."
Brook is due to give birth to the couple's first child later this September. Van Der Beek was previously married to actress Heather Ann McComb.
- Hoda Kotb Introduces Newly-Adopted Daughter, Explains Baby's Name
- Karrueche Tran Accuses Chris Brown of Domestic Violence, Files for Restraining Order
- Han Solo Movie Offers First Picture of Cast Members in Millennium Falcon
- Priscilla Presley's Taking Care of Lisa Marie Presley's Twin Girls Amid Nasty Custody Battle
- Pregnant Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Covers Baby Bump in Trench Coat on Lunch Date With Jason Statham
- Fergie Shows Off Pert Derriere in Cheeky Instagram Picture
- George Clooney Finally Opens Up About Amal's Pregnancy
- Adele Named Top Music Legend of the Future