Balthazar Getty Plays Host for James Van Der Beek's Nuptial Celebration
Actor Balthazar Getty helped newlywed pal James Van Der Beek celebrate his recent nuptials and impending fatherhood on Sunday, September 5 by throwing a special dinner party at his Hollywood Hills mansion. The former "Dawson's Creek" star wed Kimberly Brook in a private ceremony in Tel Aviv, Israel in August, and the couple decided to share its joy with close pals at a second celebration in Los Angeles at the weekend.
"Brothers & Sisters" star Getty and his wife Rosetta stepped in to act as hosts and they opened their home to Van Der Beek and Brook's family and friends, including Demi Moore and Ashton Kutcher. Guests at the low-key event were treated to sushi, mini burgers and salad. A source tells People.com, "The party was very small and intimate... James and Kim were glowing. Despite being about to burst, Kim looked amazing."
Brook is due to give birth to the couple's first child later this September. Van Der Beek was previously married to actress Heather Ann McComb.
- Jealous Rob Kardashian Under Investigation for Threatening Blac Chyna's Alleged Lover
- 'Cormoran Strike' Series Based on J.K. Rowling's Novels Lands at HBO
- Miley Cyrus Talks Engagement Ring That She Puts Back on After Liam Hemsworth Reconciliation
- Raven-Symone to Leave 'The View' For 'That's So Raven' Spin-Off
- Bella Hadid Set to Make Her Victoria's Secret Debut, Gigi Hadid Confirmed to Return
- 'Game of Thrones' Set Pics: Look Who's Also Back for Season 7!
- Are They Really Dating? Drake Already Introduces Taylor Swift to His Mom
- Ouch, It Looks Painful! Hugh Jackman Suffers Gunshot Wounds in New 'Logan' Image