Jerry Hall Calls Mick Jagger 'Sexual Predator'
Jerry Hall has opened up about her troubled marriage to Sir Mick Jagger in her new book, blaming The Rolling Stones singer's affairs for their woes. Former supermodel Hall met the rocker in 1977 and they married in 1990 but she admits their relationship was doomed early on when Jagger began cheating on her with a string of other females.
The Texan insists Jagger was a "sexual predator" who replaced a drug addiction with sex and "could not help indulging himself with other women". In her forthcoming autobiography, My Life in Pictures, Hall writes, "Although I loved him and he swore undying love for me, I felt very unsure of him. I had weaned him off drugs, but they had been replaced by sex. (By 1979) Mick wasn't touring and had too much time on his hands. He started going out a lot without me."
"He would say he had a meeting and then call to say it was running late. He had been linked with several girls in the gossip columns, but he denied it, of course." Hall wed Jagger in an unofficial Balinese ceremony in 1990 but their common-law union was annulled in 1999.
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad
- Kurt Sutter Reveals The Mayans Originally Didn't Exist in 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Colton Haynes Introduces New Boyfriend Jeff Leatham
- First Look at Kurt Russell as Ego the Living Planet in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Here's the First Look of Shocker's Costume in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Watch John Legend's Show-Stopping Performance at NBA All-Star Game 2017 Halftime Show
- Madonna's Malawi Twins' Father Says He Didn't Realize the Adoption Was Permanent