Jerry Hall Calls Mick Jagger 'Sexual Predator'
Jerry Hall has opened up about her troubled marriage to Sir Mick Jagger in her new book, blaming The Rolling Stones singer's affairs for their woes. Former supermodel Hall met the rocker in 1977 and they married in 1990 but she admits their relationship was doomed early on when Jagger began cheating on her with a string of other females.
The Texan insists Jagger was a "sexual predator" who replaced a drug addiction with sex and "could not help indulging himself with other women". In her forthcoming autobiography, My Life in Pictures, Hall writes, "Although I loved him and he swore undying love for me, I felt very unsure of him. I had weaned him off drugs, but they had been replaced by sex. (By 1979) Mick wasn't touring and had too much time on his hands. He started going out a lot without me."
"He would say he had a meeting and then call to say it was running late. He had been linked with several girls in the gossip columns, but he denied it, of course." Hall wed Jagger in an unofficial Balinese ceremony in 1990 but their common-law union was annulled in 1999.
- Watch Danny Brown's Graphic Video for 'Ain't It Funny', Directed by Jonah Hill
- 'DWTS': After Alleged Diva Behavior, Nancy Kerrigan Now Threatens to Quit the Show
- Prince's Ex-Wife Reveals Devastating Addiction and Secret Overdoses Before His Tragic Death
- Casey Affleck Is a White-Sheeted Ghost in 'A Ghost Story' First Trailer
- Drake Postpones Amsterdam Concert Due to Extreme Food Poisoning
- Watch Lorde's Sweet 'Green Light' Remix About Creme Eggs
- Cheryl and Liam Payne Planning an 'Intimate Quickie Wedding' After Welcoming Their Son
- Steamy Photos of 'Supergirl' Stars Melissa Benoist and Chris Wood Confirm Their Romance