Jerry Hall Calls Mick Jagger 'Sexual Predator'
Jerry Hall has opened up about her troubled marriage to Sir Mick Jagger in her new book, blaming The Rolling Stones singer's affairs for their woes. Former supermodel Hall met the rocker in 1977 and they married in 1990 but she admits their relationship was doomed early on when Jagger began cheating on her with a string of other females.
The Texan insists Jagger was a "sexual predator" who replaced a drug addiction with sex and "could not help indulging himself with other women". In her forthcoming autobiography, My Life in Pictures, Hall writes, "Although I loved him and he swore undying love for me, I felt very unsure of him. I had weaned him off drugs, but they had been replaced by sex. (By 1979) Mick wasn't touring and had too much time on his hands. He started going out a lot without me."
"He would say he had a meeting and then call to say it was running late. He had been linked with several girls in the gossip columns, but he denied it, of course." Hall wed Jagger in an unofficial Balinese ceremony in 1990 but their common-law union was annulled in 1999.
- Amber Tamblyn Expecting Her First Child With David Cross
- Macklemore Fighting His Demons in 'Drug Dealer' Music Video
- Gerard Butler Set to Return as Mike Banning in 'Angel Has Fallen'
- Bruno Mars Describes Adele as Diva: 'She's Got All This Attitude'
- Kim Kardashian Filming 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians' Backstage at Kanye West's Concert
- Katy Perry Celebrates 32nd Birthday by Voting for Hillary Clinton and Hitting Kanye West's Concert
- 'Knight Rider' Gets Reboot From Producer Justin Lin
- Donnie Wahlberg, and Not Kim K., Sets Guiness World Record for Most Selfies in 3 Minutes