Jerry Hall Calls Mick Jagger 'Sexual Predator'
Jerry Hall has opened up about her troubled marriage to Sir Mick Jagger in her new book, blaming The Rolling Stones singer's affairs for their woes. Former supermodel Hall met the rocker in 1977 and they married in 1990 but she admits their relationship was doomed early on when Jagger began cheating on her with a string of other females.
The Texan insists Jagger was a "sexual predator" who replaced a drug addiction with sex and "could not help indulging himself with other women". In her forthcoming autobiography, My Life in Pictures, Hall writes, "Although I loved him and he swore undying love for me, I felt very unsure of him. I had weaned him off drugs, but they had been replaced by sex. (By 1979) Mick wasn't touring and had too much time on his hands. He started going out a lot without me."
"He would say he had a meeting and then call to say it was running late. He had been linked with several girls in the gossip columns, but he denied it, of course." Hall wed Jagger in an unofficial Balinese ceremony in 1990 but their common-law union was annulled in 1999.
- Oscars 2017: 'La La Land' Leads With 14 Nods, 7 Black Actors Are Among 20 Acting Nominees
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci
- Alec Baldwin Will Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the 17th Time
- Sabrina Carpenter Slays a Mash-Up of Ed Sheeran's 'Shape of You' and TLC's 'No Scrubs'