Scissor Sisters' Ana Matronic Suffering Wardrobe Malfunction
Scissor Sisters singer Ana Matronic was once left red-faced onstage when an ill-fitting costume and an energetic dance routine left her chest exposed for all to see. The rocker insists she now after making a boob of herself at the start of her career by inadvertently flashing the audience.
She tells Britain's InStyle magazine, "Usually, my costumes are pretty well built, but I was jumping up and down on stage once and a breast fell out of a bustier. Thank God I saw it in time and nobody caught it on camera. I never wore it again."
In another news, Scissor Sisters reportedly have been billed to open for Lady GaGa tour next year. Also, the duo is reported to have approached the dance queen and pursue her for a duet.
- Kourtney Kardashian on Reconciling With Scott Disick: 'I'm So Not There Yet'
- Listen to Preview of Carly Rae Jepsen's 'E.Mo.Tion: Side B' Tracks
- Here's Your First Look at Kristin Chenoweth's Easter on 'American Gods'
- Prince's Paisley Park Home Will Be Open for Public in October
- Terminally Ill Fan Got Special Screening of 'Rogue One: A Star Wars Story' Before Passing
- Here's What Blac Chyna Thinks of Kylie Jenner Playing Step Mom to King Cairo
- 'Mr. Robot' 2.09 Preview: It's Time to Go Home
- Lady GaGa's New Song 'Perfect Illusion' Reportedly due Out Next Week