Scissor Sisters' Ana Matronic Suffering Wardrobe Malfunction
Scissor Sisters singer Ana Matronic was once left red-faced onstage when an ill-fitting costume and an energetic dance routine left her chest exposed for all to see. The rocker insists she now after making a boob of herself at the start of her career by inadvertently flashing the audience.
She tells Britain's InStyle magazine, "Usually, my costumes are pretty well built, but I was jumping up and down on stage once and a breast fell out of a bustier. Thank God I saw it in time and nobody caught it on camera. I never wore it again."
In another news, Scissor Sisters reportedly have been billed to open for Lady GaGa tour next year. Also, the duo is reported to have approached the dance queen and pursue her for a duet.
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Releases Tribute Rap for 'The West Wing'
- Kim Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner Dolled Up for 'Ocean's Eight' Cameo Filming
- Amanda Seyfried Dishes on Upcoming Low-Key Wedding to Thomas Sadoski
- Harley Quinn Might Appear on 'Gotham' Earlier Than Expected
- Soulja Boy Takes a Shot at Chris Brown, 50 Cent, Mike Tyson on New Song 'Stop Playing with Me'
- Is Tina Fey Making 'Mean Girls 2' Without Lindsay Lohan?
- Lady GaGa Builds a Dance Floor in Her Backyard, Shares Crazy Idea for Super Bowl Performance