Scissor Sisters' Ana Matronic Suffering Wardrobe Malfunction
Scissor Sisters singer Ana Matronic was once left red-faced onstage when an ill-fitting costume and an energetic dance routine left her chest exposed for all to see. The rocker insists she now after making a boob of herself at the start of her career by inadvertently flashing the audience.
She tells Britain's InStyle magazine, "Usually, my costumes are pretty well built, but I was jumping up and down on stage once and a breast fell out of a bustier. Thank God I saw it in time and nobody caught it on camera. I never wore it again."
In another news, Scissor Sisters reportedly have been billed to open for Lady GaGa tour next year. Also, the duo is reported to have approached the dance queen and pursue her for a duet.
- 'The Purge' Heading to TV as 'Interwoven Anthology'
- Cashmere Cat Releases New Single 'Trust Nobody' Ft. Selena Gomez
- Rob Kardashian Regrets Tweeting Kylie Jenner's Number: 'It Was Miscommunication'
- Kristen Stewart Spooked by Ghost in 'Personal Shopper' Trailer
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reach Temporary Custody Deal That Includes Family Counseling
- Fifth Harmony's Ally Brooke Falls After Ambushed by Fan on Stage
- Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds Welcome Their Second Child
- Producer Says Daniel Craig Is Still the 'First Choice' for Next James Bond Movie