Pamela Anderson Agrees to Film Bed Scene With Fan
Pamela Anderson is set to make one lucky fan's dreams come true - she's offering to film a bedroom scene with a complete stranger for a new contest. The former "Baywatch" beauty, who hit the headlines in the 1990s after filming a sex tape with her then-husband Tommy Lee, has agreed to be filmed frolicking in bed with the winner of phone firm Nokia's latest competition.
The short movie, called "The Commuter", is to be shot in high definition on the company's N8 mobile handset and premiered in London next month. Another cameo role opposite "Gossip Girl" actor Ed Westwick, to be shot in an elevator, is up for grabs in the contest.
John Nichols, head of marketing at Nokia UK, explains, "We wanted to create something very special for the launch of the Nokia N8 that showcases the Hollywood quality of its camera."
More Pamela Anderson News
- BET Awards 2017: Leslie Jones Mocks Amber Rose's 'Bush' Pic, Pokes Fun at Young Rappers' Names
- BET Awards 2017: Jada Pinkett Smith and Cardi B Ditch Bras, Blac Chyna Flashes Butt on Red Carpet
- Lorde Scores First No. 1 Album on Billboard 200 Chart With 'Melodrama'
- New 'Marvel's Inhumans' Poster Reveals First Look at Attilan
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Denies Cheating Rumors
- 'Pitch Perfect 3' Shows 'Farewell Tour' in First Trailer
- Erin Andrews and Jarret Stoll Get Married in Sunset Ceremony
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017