Pamela Anderson Agrees to Film Bed Scene With Fan
Pamela Anderson is set to make one lucky fan's dreams come true - she's offering to film a bedroom scene with a complete stranger for a new contest. The former "Baywatch" beauty, who hit the headlines in the 1990s after filming a sex tape with her then-husband Tommy Lee, has agreed to be filmed frolicking in bed with the winner of phone firm Nokia's latest competition.
The short movie, called "The Commuter", is to be shot in high definition on the company's N8 mobile handset and premiered in London next month. Another cameo role opposite "Gossip Girl" actor Ed Westwick, to be shot in an elevator, is up for grabs in the contest.
John Nichols, head of marketing at Nokia UK, explains, "We wanted to create something very special for the launch of the Nokia N8 that showcases the Hollywood quality of its camera."
More Pamela Anderson News
- New 'Finding Dory' Trailer: Meet the Younger Version of Dory
- Teen Choice Awards 2016: Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber Lead Music Nominees
- Is Nicki Minaj the Reason Drake Can't Fully Commit to Rihanna?
- Teen Choice Awards 2016: 'Pretty Little Liars' and 'Vampire Diaries' Dominate TV Nominations
- Kim Kardashian Celebrates 2nd Wedding Anniversary With Kanye West in Italy
- Jason Derulo Splits From Girlfriend Daphne Joy
- Twitter Users Are Begging Marvel to Give Captain America a Boyfriend
- Amy Schumer Blasts Body Shaming 'Trolls': 'I Think I Look Strong and Healthy'