Pamela Anderson Agrees to Film Bed Scene With Fan
Pamela Anderson is set to make one lucky fan's dreams come true - she's offering to film a bedroom scene with a complete stranger for a new contest. The former "Baywatch" beauty, who hit the headlines in the 1990s after filming a sex tape with her then-husband Tommy Lee, has agreed to be filmed frolicking in bed with the winner of phone firm Nokia's latest competition.
The short movie, called "The Commuter", is to be shot in high definition on the company's N8 mobile handset and premiered in London next month. Another cameo role opposite "Gossip Girl" actor Ed Westwick, to be shot in an elevator, is up for grabs in the contest.
John Nichols, head of marketing at Nokia UK, explains, "We wanted to create something very special for the launch of the Nokia N8 that showcases the Hollywood quality of its camera."
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce Is Snow Queen, Kim Kardashian and Nicki Minaj Show Skin on Red Carpet
- Beyonce Is Performing at the 2016 MTV VMAs, MTV Confirms
- Britney Spears Reveals Her Desire to Collaborate With Ex Justin Timberlake
- Mariah Carey's Estranged Sister Busted for Prostitution
- Video: Jennifer Lopez Reunites With Ex Marc Anthony on Stage After Casper Smart Split
- Adam Levine Dresses Up as Pokemon-Like Monster for Maroon 5 Music Video Shoot
- Watch: Thor Hilariously Explains Why He Is Absent From 'Captain America: Civil War'
- Do These Pictures Show Justin Bieber Having Sex With Sofia Richie?