Pamela Anderson Agrees to Film Bed Scene With Fan
Pamela Anderson is set to make one lucky fan's dreams come true - she's offering to film a bedroom scene with a complete stranger for a new contest. The former "Baywatch" beauty, who hit the headlines in the 1990s after filming a sex tape with her then-husband Tommy Lee, has agreed to be filmed frolicking in bed with the winner of phone firm Nokia's latest competition.
The short movie, called "The Commuter", is to be shot in high definition on the company's N8 mobile handset and premiered in London next month. Another cameo role opposite "Gossip Girl" actor Ed Westwick, to be shot in an elevator, is up for grabs in the contest.
John Nichols, head of marketing at Nokia UK, explains, "We wanted to create something very special for the launch of the Nokia N8 that showcases the Hollywood quality of its camera."
More Pamela Anderson News
- Donnie Wahlberg, and Not Kim K., Sets Guiness World Record for Most Selfies in 3 Minutes
- Benedict Cumberbatch Channels Doctor Strange to Diagnose the Avengers in New Promo Clip
- Taylor Swift's Alleged Groping Photo Leaks Despite Sealed by Judge
- Nicole Richie Doesn't Regret Her Wild Past: I Was Just 'Being Me'
- Lady GaGa Makes a Japanese Bride Extra Happy With This Sweet Gesture. Watch It!
- 'Rogue One': Gareth Edwards Teases Ben Mendelsohn's 'Working Class' Character
- Laverne Cox Is a 'Bad B***h,' Slays Nicki Minaj's 'Roman's Revenge' in 'Lip Sync Battle' Clip
- Jack O'Connell to Star as Alexander McQueen in Biopic