Alexandra Burke Dismisses Rumors She's Dating Danny Cipriani
British singer Alexandra Burke has brushed off rumors she's dating rugby hunk Danny Cipriani, insisting she's still single. The "Bad Boys" hitmaker fueled speculation she's embarked on a relationship with the sports star, who recently split from model/actress Kelly Brook, when she reportedly joined him for a romantic meal and was spotted kissing and flirting with him in July.
Burke subsequently remained silent about Cipriani but has now spoken out to dismiss the reports, claiming she is keen to find a man to date. She says, "I am looking for someone trustworthy, loyal, who can make me smile."
Alexandra Burke rose to fame after winning the fifth series of U.K. talent show "The X Factor". She released her debut album "Overcome" on October 19, 2009.
- Bella Hadid Flashes Nipples and Panties in New Seductive Pic for Love Magazine
- Lindsay Lohan Really Wants to Play Ariel in 'The Little Mermaid'
- 'Veep': Selina Will Spread Democracy Like 'Patient Zero' in First Teaser for Season 6
- Lifetime's Britney Spears Biopic Slammed by Fans for Blatant Inaccuracies
- Sofia Richie Flashes Nipples in Boob-Baring Outfit at London Fashion Week
- Chelsea Clinton Trolls President Trump on Twitter for His Baffling Sweden Comment
- 'Atlanta', 'Moonlight' and 'The Americans' Among Winners of 2017 Writers Guild Awards
- Artist of the Week: Chance The Rapper