Alexandra Burke Dismisses Rumors She's Dating Danny Cipriani
British singer Alexandra Burke has brushed off rumors she's dating rugby hunk Danny Cipriani, insisting she's still single. The "Bad Boys" hitmaker fueled speculation she's embarked on a relationship with the sports star, who recently split from model/actress Kelly Brook, when she reportedly joined him for a romantic meal and was spotted kissing and flirting with him in July.
Burke subsequently remained silent about Cipriani but has now spoken out to dismiss the reports, claiming she is keen to find a man to date. She says, "I am looking for someone trustworthy, loyal, who can make me smile."
Alexandra Burke rose to fame after winning the fifth series of U.K. talent show "The X Factor". She released her debut album "Overcome" on October 19, 2009.
- 'Jack Ryan' Series to Tackle ISIS in Season 1, John Krasinski Reveals
- Jennifer Lopez and Casper Smart Break Up Again!
- 'Nashville' Season 5 Gets Premiere Date at CMT
- Doug Liman Abandons 'Gambit' Movie, Will Now Direct 'Justice League Dark'
- Kylie Jenner Bounces Back After Suffering From Food Poisoning
- AFI Cancels 'Birth of a Nation' Screening Amid Nate Parker Rape Trial Controversy
- Britney Spears Reveals She 'Almost Drowned' in Hawaii
- Kate Gosselin Sends Son Collin Away to Get Help for 'Special Needs'