Alexandra Burke Dismisses Rumors She's Dating Danny Cipriani
British singer Alexandra Burke has brushed off rumors she's dating rugby hunk Danny Cipriani, insisting she's still single. The "Bad Boys" hitmaker fueled speculation she's embarked on a relationship with the sports star, who recently split from model/actress Kelly Brook, when she reportedly joined him for a romantic meal and was spotted kissing and flirting with him in July.
Burke subsequently remained silent about Cipriani but has now spoken out to dismiss the reports, claiming she is keen to find a man to date. She says, "I am looking for someone trustworthy, loyal, who can make me smile."
Alexandra Burke rose to fame after winning the fifth series of U.K. talent show "The X Factor". She released her debut album "Overcome" on October 19, 2009.
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video