Alexandra Burke Dismisses Rumors She's Dating Danny Cipriani
British singer Alexandra Burke has brushed off rumors she's dating rugby hunk Danny Cipriani, insisting she's still single. The "Bad Boys" hitmaker fueled speculation she's embarked on a relationship with the sports star, who recently split from model/actress Kelly Brook, when she reportedly joined him for a romantic meal and was spotted kissing and flirting with him in July.
Burke subsequently remained silent about Cipriani but has now spoken out to dismiss the reports, claiming she is keen to find a man to date. She says, "I am looking for someone trustworthy, loyal, who can make me smile."
Alexandra Burke rose to fame after winning the fifth series of U.K. talent show "The X Factor". She released her debut album "Overcome" on October 19, 2009.
- Calvin Harris Takes a Dig at Taylor Swift in 'My Way' Video
- 'Rambo' Gets 'New Blood' Remake Without Sylvester Stallone
- Listen to Alessia Cara's 'Moana' Song 'How Far I'll Go'
- Jennifer Lawrence Nude Photo Hacker Sentenced to 18 Months in Jail
- Kid Cudi Reacts to Drake's Diss Track: 'Say It to My Face, P*ssy'
- First Look at New Xenomorphs in 'Alien: Covenant' Leaks
- Alec Baldwin Accused of Tax Evasion
- John Mayer Names His New Album 'The Search for Everything'