Alexandra Burke Dismisses Rumors She's Dating Danny Cipriani
British singer Alexandra Burke has brushed off rumors she's dating rugby hunk Danny Cipriani, insisting she's still single. The "Bad Boys" hitmaker fueled speculation she's embarked on a relationship with the sports star, who recently split from model/actress Kelly Brook, when she reportedly joined him for a romantic meal and was spotted kissing and flirting with him in July.
Burke subsequently remained silent about Cipriani but has now spoken out to dismiss the reports, claiming she is keen to find a man to date. She says, "I am looking for someone trustworthy, loyal, who can make me smile."
Alexandra Burke rose to fame after winning the fifth series of U.K. talent show "The X Factor". She released her debut album "Overcome" on October 19, 2009.
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked