Katy Perry's 'Teenage Dream' Debuts Atop U.K. Charts
Katy Perry has scored her first number one album in the U.K. - "Teenage Dream" has debuted at the top of this week's charts. The pop star saw off competition from rapper Eminem, who is in second place with his hit album "Recovery", while Scottish rockers Biffy Clyro rocketed from number 27 to three with "Only Revolutions".
Mumford & Sons are at four with "Sigh No More", while Arcade Fire round out the top five with "The Suburbs".
Meanwhile, in the singles charts, last year's "The X Factor" runner-up Olly Murs enters straight in at number one with his debut "Please Don't Let Me Go". The reality TV contestant managed to hold back Perry's song "Teenage Dream", which debuts at two, while last week's top track, "Dynamite" by Taio Cruz, is at three.
More Katy Perry News
- Police Found No Evidence of Physical Abuse in Amber Heard's Case
- Phil Lord and Chris Miller's 'Spider-Man' Movie May Feature Miles Morales
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'
- Rainn Wilson Says Johnny Depp 'Is a Wife Beater'
- Does Tyga Really Owe Kylie Jenner $2 Million?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Teases Jenna's Return: 'I'm in Most of the Season'
- Victoria's Secret Angels Give Justin Timberlake's 'Can't Stop the Feeling' Hotter Music Video